Drawthread

Drawthread...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGgzeKdICDk
sta.sh/21z7zh8aaz6t
static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Kanye is to jay z as starscream is to megatron _60a4e32d2e9d9ed78fd142329f317c40.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ice cubes edition

u ok?

No, go away.

:/ :/ rd hmm :/ rd in: ex in rd hmm rd hmm saga in rd hmm rd in rd in ex in rd hmm ex hmm rd in ed in rd in sax I'm ex rd I'm rd hmm rd hmm ex I'm d I'm ex in rd in d I'm d ex u ex :/ d S.A. S.A. S.A. S.A. S.A. S.A. sss saga saga s

*farts*

UH OH...

Tfw no cute drawfag to hug

I finally got around to that thresh pic, and with bread :3

>tfw banq stopped the lewdness

If you witness this image while scrolling you have been visited by Cum Daddy Marc of endless shitposting.

Never ending arguements, flawed logic, and an inpenetrable ego will come to you, but only if you type, "Cum in my asshole daddy Marc" while quoting this post.

Non Steroid Anti-Inflammatory Drug

It's just Aleve. None of my doctors has said a ton about it other than "eat food with it". I'm working on figuring out the back pain in the mean time so I don't need them anymore. But thanks for your expert medical advice

I was. I've still got a little bit of belly pooch too, sorry. Working on losing it.

He's not an "ice cube."
He is CUBE

BEHOLD MY TRUE AND FINAL SELF

Cum in my asshole daddy Marc

Requesting lewd of this boss.
She's from "Stretch panic".
Please don't add a face.
Ignore that thing above the text.

I didn't read any of the wall text conversation that you guys have. But wtf is this competition thing? How do you fucking fight? (lol)
seriously though wtf?

How dar you

Please send help...

O GOSH!!! WHY!!!

Dare*

Cubes.

>this avatars cute
T-Thank you
>don't you get butthurt on me kat
You cant stop me

I was hoping you'd be a qt twink irl too... ;~;

halo?

this is November-India-Mike, reply with "stay frosty" and he will cover your six as long as you have enemies.

he's not..... he's an ugly faggot sadly.

goddammit avvi thats not even a perfect cube

I'm sorry ;_;

Draw the fabled "Final Boss of The Internet."

Dude... Sorry...

No, fuck you.

taking requests

Stay frosty
Also hi Nim

>getting flustered somebody called your internet identity mask "cute"
wut?

please?

stay frosty

There you are Bear! But wat r u doing? I said EAT IT! PAINFULLY SLOW! NOW!

stay frosting

Banq I'm cumming!

youtube.com/watch?v=zGgzeKdICDk

fuck off

C̪̮̖̠̥͔̦̠̯̹͉̹̭͔͐ͪ̄̓̿͐̌ͬ͗̀̚̚͘͟͞O̴̢̗̦̺͎͙̫̻̫ͤͥͨͫ͂ͨ̈́̊ͬͥ̿ͪ̃ͧ͒͐̇͡Ḿ̷̭̤͙̪̲̰̻̪͚̘̫̻̪͇ͪ͌ͩͬ̅̋̍͑ͧͮͯͣ͛ͭ́͘͘͜M̛̛̖̻̣̠͉̲͈̯̩͙̻͑ͪ̿̆ͫ̋̌ͦ̈́ͩ̑͒̿̃͒̌̋ͬ͘͡ͅȨ̛̼̳̻͎͖̯̝̞̠̻͇̹̠̪̠́̔̐̓̓ͨͩ̽ͦͭ̚̚̕͢Ņ̸̠̝̤̤̟͈̝̞̣͚̻͖͍̙͉̂̄̄̍͗ͣ̆͒̐̀̓̉ͨ̍ͧ̑̾ͮ̀͝C̛͓͖͖̬͍̙̝̜̹͓̲̳̳̩͙ͩ͑ͬ͛̉̇́͘͡͞E͋̈̈́͒̋̊̂҉̦̮̲͙̰̳̰̞̲͟ ̶̷̧̱̩̭͍͎̫̈́ͥ͂̀ͣ̌̀̚̚M̘͙͔̮͔̹̼̺̜͓̮͎̝̠̱͙͙ͤ̾̍ͬ͗̐̈́̈́͑̈́̃̒̓̑ͯͧ͘͟͞ͅͅA͈̹̯̲̪̭͙̬̩ͤ͛́̆ͨͤ̀͝͡X̡̍̍ͪ̔͆͐̒̋̌́͗ͯ͐҉̸͙͓̜͓̥̠̲͍̩̙͘Ỉ́ͨ́̃̑̾̄̔͏͕̳͈̪̪͇͍͘ͅM̢̟̱̘̙̩̫̭͚̤̹̜̥͇̬ͤͧ̅̇ͯ̒͒͌ͪ̊̄̑̔̊̄̀͠U̡̿̌ͣ́͏̵̥͖͕͈͉͖͉̳͙́͡M̩͓̼̤̹̟̝̘̙͋́̏̂̃ͥ̓ͩ̐̈́̕͝͞ͅ ̂̓̓ͣ͏̷̫̙̳͚̫̀̕͡ͅͅǪ̶̛̭̫̪̳͚͍̰̦̖̗̖̠͇̤̬̼͉̯̊͑̎ͯ͋ͭ̽̅̎́̃̆̈́͜͞V̩͙͎͈͔̳̗̯̱̜ͣ̈͐̈ͨͣ͂ͬ̍̏ͧ͗̌̊̀͢͡E̸̢̗͔̺̗̔̈̚Ŗ̶͓̜̠̞̹̲̦̲͎̼̫̫͕̬̈́̌ͧͣͭ̂̌̀̽̏ͧ̽ͪ͊͡-̤͈̙̖͚̫̻͐̏̏̉̿͆͊̾ͪͧ̀̚̕͟ͅF̶̸̱͉̬̤͉̫̗͉͚͕̜ͯͩ͂̋̎̾ͬ̑̅̐̚̚̕Ḷ̡̡͔̤̥̭͈̩̘̱͚̱̞͆̀̈̈̈̇͆ͯ̀̒͛̎̔̍̀ͅͅŎ̵̴̞͚̲̣̹̩̗̖͙͚̣̟͔͎̊ͦ̒̽ͣ͊ͤ̎̍ͯ̇̊̏ͬ̀O̱̩̲̭͔͒̈͊͐́͒̏͒́͘F̭̗̯̖̣̘͉͔̖̣͙̻͍̭͗̾ͯ̆͒̃ͨ̓͌ͥ̊̀͠

Most people I show my picture to call me cute at least :V and twink is my endgoal. I'm workin' on it, user, don't give up on me yet ;-;

this

stay frosty

it is though.

Hey at least I tried.

this is miserable-art-racist-cunt pls fuck my butthole

they lie to you. i lied to you.

;-; u sick user...

Draw dominatrix Nim training one of these girls with use of horse shling strap on, belly bulge and dirty talk would be great.
References: sta.sh/21z7zh8aaz6t

We drawing up in this or what? Taking requests.

You're lucky you have boobies.

stay frosty

sorry, wrong one

Still holding onto hope, cian

Jim? is that you?

eeeewwwwwwwww

How do you pronounce your name, taith?

Tay-th
TEYE-th?
Tuh-eye-th???

No internet for over a month was fun.
Taking some simple requests while I work.

dude,
heroes of the storm sure it's fun,
even more when you got a team that doesn't know what means "objectives"

can i get one request before i go back?

Oh StaticRooster!
Hello!

Spider Jerusalem maybe?

Rip me

>
finalboss.mp3
ello~
got ur six bro

if this faggot is ugly then damn I must crack fuckin' mirrors.

ALL THE FLOOF

Welcome back. Requesting a bunny angel.

What a crummy way to die.

czech'd

>no proof you've seen me
Alright then

Don't give up on me bb

this please

Stop making Cian fat.

:^) then you'd know who i am faggot

Lewd bread oc? Its for research I swear

I request Liam Neeson dragging a poor user through a snowy forest

it is now time to draw

Pantsman
Final Boss of the Internet

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

You will NEVER make a good Twink.

Wat?
Don't say dat ;-; its sad...

Why this :c

eh

You will NEVER be a good person

you can't draw

I can dream, user
it is now time to shitpost*
fixed for yah, senpai~

Nim: 420-tan ref.

static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Kanye is to jay z as starscream is to megatron _60a4e32d2e9d9ed78fd142329f317c40.jpg

>this madman actually did it
>this madman actually just drank my cum
I cannot believe it
you just drank NUT
MY NUT
good job dude

looks like an akatsuki from naruto

85% sure this is samefagging

I'll learn to live with that

Draw the Muppets committing ritual suicide

If you really wanna hurt me so bad just post my pic then since you obviously have it :^) I give you permission to do so

Who is Jim?
Time to get Toasty.