rateyourmusic.com/~Shamepai
rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_
rateyourmusic.com/~Cartographist
rateyourmusic.com/~bobfedex
rateyourmusic.com/~tobie
youtube.com/watch?v=SANuu2zwbeo
rateyourmusic.com/~KreativE535
rateyourmusic.com/~musicalchemist
rateyourmusic.com/list/knuckles08/96_modest_mouse_songs_ranked_and_reviewed__in_progress_/2/
anispace.net/user/knuckles08
youtube.com/watch?v=IVj9W8AN6PY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These threads are fucking shit

rateyourmusic.com/~NormieReviews
Please I just want attention.

when is sonemic

everyone is so tense and hateful baka
rateyourmusic.com/~Shamepai

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

real polymaths are good at quizbowl

Fuck off pedo

why is that loli so smug

cause she doesnt give a fuck about people like this guy:

off like ten pills now im stillborn

fruitfuck is a sad lonely man~!

rateyourmusic.com/~bobfedex

ur mom is tense and hateful

>tfw a potential meme user adds you

he hid his profile now because of the relentless bullying

how does it feel to know that you braindead memeing no-lifes are no better than facebook normies? You don't ever actually discuss music even though this would be a great general to do it on, but instead say the same buzzwords memes literally every day and waste your lives away. Can someone explain that shit to me? What's the appeal? Is spouting about which users are polymaths fun?

*dabs*

t. hater

rateyourmusic.com/~tobie

death

polymath charts are so summer wakeup bruv

It used to be fun like a year ago but entropy has long since set in

So why still do it? It sucks because I genuinely think this would be the best general if it wasn't dragged down by the cancers that come on here everyday, post the same dumb cat pictures and talk about cold showers. Like holy shit, no wonder these get deleted whenever the mods feel like being useful. This should be a hub to compare others' ratings and discuss them with actual opinions about music. Why not reform? Why not boycott this cancerous stagnation that's ripping your lives away and failing to do anything constructive?

RIP Sleepystalinist

*has a thick, creamey wank*

Who gives a shit about "real" music discussion? I'm only here to shitpost.

why would you want to compare your rating to another persons rating on anything, tryna make this a drone appreciation thread ?

I'm not really interested in discussing music and if I wanted to, it's not like a whole lot of people are into the stuff I'm most interested in. I dislike the samey memes and shitposting too but I do get some laughs out of it, and every once in a while some interesting user-related discussion or controversy does come along.

are you satisfied with shitposting? Seems like a waste of time to me since it's not even funny. I hope to God you don't find that cringe funny
You know you can compare ratings just to gauge preferences without conforming to them right? Drones conform to others' ratings, rate something higher because it's lauded by others, etc. You're not a drone just for seeing someone else's viewpoint.
then why are you on a music discussion board? Not to be crass, it just makes no sense to me. Don't you have friends of your own that you could discuss or get involved in the drama of? It's seriously like you just use RYM as your own facebook to be socially involved in something

Post your profile.

Sal is what makes these threads tolerable. He's bullshit free, has good taste, is legit friends with AW and puts whiny newcomers like yourself in their place.

this

i love that pic and him endorsing it means he has the ability to laugh at himself too

a true confident and future high profile RYMer

It's anonymous here, and not all about likes and upvotes and followers and all that other normie shit. It's how the internet used to be and how it should've stayed desu

most are unable to express their reasons upon why they enjoy something over another album in a discogs, hence why most profiles are filled with just arbitrary ratings with no reviews (tho most people who do post reviews they are wankery useless garbage). the way you want these threads to potentially be would just be boring to the average person who comes here and wouldn't attract others to come anyway

why do you care about sal/AW being 'legit friends' have you seen logs of conversation for all you know is that he added them and they never said anything after that

I don't have one
agreed, and that's the opposite of what this faggotry has become. It's literally facebook now, what you guys do
I disagree. It'd be much more entertaining and fruitful to rec each other music and discuss music than put actions in quote asterisks like a 13 year old loser. So you basically just decide oh I'm not good at expressing my opinion so I'll just house it and post unfunny memes instead?

>that /fa/ as fuck haircut
>that alpha stare (makes nu-males quake in fear)
>that chiseled jaw
>that smug patrician smirk

Why do we even try to compete?

>I don't have one
Then what the fuck are you doing in my thread?

I still go on RYM I just don't like rating or anything. I still like discussing music

This thread is for meta RYM discussion, not music discussion. You already have the rest of Sup Forums and the RYM boards for that.

These threads suck now because there's barely any decent rateyourmusic content to discuss. All the interesting users have gone away or moved on, no forum drama anymore etc.

that's what the site is for to give and receive recs if you chose to use that function. if i get asked i'll say but i dont really care for others views on their own subjective taste since it doesnt seem necessary why someone may like something i find trash / why they find something trash that i enjoy. these threads evolve and bring something new everyday and really focus more upon on the meta of the site than the actual music itself

he need a new barber

Is the Lewis era coming too and end? There seems to be civil unrest. We need a new leader.

sal is the future

He has no movie knowlidge though.

I nominate fruitcuck

This year has been all about based sodr2, daisiesfree's puffy vulva, BAYAR

He's gone into hiding it seems.

but he's a sad lonely man

>how does it feel to know that you braindead memeing no-lifes are no better than facebook normies? You don't ever actually discuss music even though this would be a great general to do it on, but instead say the same buzzwords memes literally every day and waste your lives away. Can someone explain that shit to me? What's the appeal? Is spouting about which users are polymaths fun?

We can help him be less sad and lonely

i know you're not really serious about it but somehow it makes sense

I think that a large reason why these threads are so insufferable is that they focus too much on a few rym superusers (like AW) and shitposters (like Sal), while anyone who has under 1000 (or 2000) ratings is labelled an 'embryo'. The result is an echo chamber where the same stale memes get repeated ad infinitum.

Honestly, it would be nice to have a thread for users with sub 1000 ratings so that it could be about discussing taste and music, rather than about insipid rym drama and accusations of 'droning.' Obviously this is wishful thinking.

t. embryo

>just took a cold shower
音楽 for this feel, lads?

Why should people with low anounts of mowledge be payed attention to?

how was it

4 years of nonstop memes ahead of us, lads...

We need a real Japanese to take control, not another weaboo. I nominate haruya and KareA.

It's not that they *should* be paid attention to, but rather that there are some people in this thread who want to get feedback on their taste/comment on that of others, and other people who want to post memes and shitpost about sal and lewis. A pretty obvious solution would be to have two separate /rym/ threads.

official /rym/ opinion on the drumpf presidency?

>wanting feedback on how your taste is

why do you care what other people think of your own subjective taste, that just sounds absolutely pathetic are you proof reading what you are saying

You know that's literally what /daily/ is right?

Good to BTFO the normies. I'm here in Japan just laughing it up.

we love you lewis

that's rich coming from a tripfag

i'd drop it for good if every time i did there wasnt a guy who ive known to be obsessed with me for a while now would stop tryna post as if they were me, its cute but also annoying getting pm's from ppl asking why a faker is acting different than i normally do thinking its me

happy days are here again

Man Like Esichio

youtube.com/watch?v=SANuu2zwbeo

必殺

>its cute but also annoying getting pm's from ppl asking why a faker is acting different than i normally do thinking its me

True this happened to BAYAR too after he stopped being a tripfag

poor guy lost his marbles

Did he kill himself? His last played song on last.fm is Hello Goodbye

rateyourmusic.com/~musicalchemist

This guy must be 13 at most

shut the fuck up

post 10/10 qts

~bobfedex. not sure if he's ever posted a pic online of himself, but I've chatted with him on skype a few times. ultra 10/10 to the max.

he's a hamfaced piece of shit sad excuse for a human being and no one likes him

you should be ashamed of yourself, user

>Experimental
>American Football
Uhhhh

bump

gaily theo faggot BTFO

How do I say "dank memes" in South East Asian?

pol pot

t. boundaryfuss

would i get in trouble if i set this as my profile pic

sadly, yes

Reminder that Based Sal is friends with AntiWarhol. Give your complete respect to him at all times. Do not ever question him. He is the best humanity has to offer.

>He is the best humanity has to offer.
just hit this planet with an asteroid then

sjws will sue you

rateyourmusic.com/list/knuckles08/96_modest_mouse_songs_ranked_and_reviewed__in_progress_/2/

anispace.net/user/knuckles08

Thoughts?

jealous

youtube.com/watch?v=IVj9W8AN6PY

>one day last week
>she kissed my cheek
>and whispered goodbye

who /natsoc/idol/ here?

I'm back on RYM because I'm relapsing into a time-wasting depression after fighting it for a long time.

~78787878

welcome back

redpill us on yourself deagger

Watch more movies bitch