If you could magically/permanently alter all women in any way, how would you abuse that power?

If you could magically/permanently alter all women in any way, how would you abuse that power?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/4obgkd/pleasing_the_ballet_teacher_cayla_a_evelyn_dellai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Replace the vagina of every woman on the planet with a penis.

Pass a series of international laws making public sex service for all females between the ages of 18 and 40 mandatory.

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/4obgkd/pleasing_the_ballet_teacher_cayla_a_evelyn_dellai/

make them capable of looking at every man the way your teenage sweetheart used to look at the highschool quarterback

Make them mute

Hmm, should some kind of extra humiliating transformation be reserved just for feminists and lesbians?

Give them all dicks just to hear people cry about it.

>tfw you get off on tears not sex

All women would not be able to refuse sex with me boom done fuck any bitch i want

Make current age feminists not longer a thing. Not just dead and gone, but said concept to never exist in female forever more.

Traditional feminists are ok.

Make it so they all have teeth in their vaginas and hopefully the human race will die out.

Just completely silent or do they just lose their vocal chords so they're stuck just gasping and making weird monster sounds?

Better yet, maybe just give them the voiceboxes of animals so every woman is stuck mooing, oinking, meowing or whatever every time she tries to talk, cry, yell or even utter any sounds during sex.

I don't want to hear them make a fucking sound.

Do women realize what's happened to them sometime after you've fucked them and freak out like they would realistically do, or are all women also reprogrammed to just take any fucking with you in stride and never realize that anything is amiss?

user that's beautiful. Only the most intelligent enough to acquire the funds to have them removed would be able to prosper.

id make my gf obey my every word, which would ultimately mean shed be into femdom and i could top from the bottom sort if thing.

im not into hardcore stuff and im kind of a control freak but femdom turns me on so much. that and id make her dress like a slut but only for me.

At 8am Pacific tomorrow, the tits of every woman on earth begin to slowly expand in an agonizing and humiliating way, with all tits growing 5 cup sizes within 12 hours and every woman's tits producing an unstoppable torrent of fresh, warm milk that is thicker, sweeter and more nutritious than any milk previously ever seen on the planet.

checkity-checked, and sterilize every one of them.

You'd think the best version of this would be the former, where one user would have ultimate power over any number of women he wants from any distance, up to including the ability to alter the minds of all women any way he wants in an instant, with women not even realizing that anything is amiss.

Of course, that power isn't any fun if women aren't tortured and humiliated by being the victims of this power, so they would ultimately realize what they've done (perhaps a few hours after the user's hold on them has been released), or there's always a tiny flickr of every woman's self left even while acting under the power of their master user so that women know what they're doing (and even thinking) is wrong, but they're powerless to do anything about it.

You could command every lesbian on Earth to fuck a dog while fantasizing about slurping your cock while they do it, and they would, but they would also freak out knowing that this is an unnatural act and thought being forced upon them that they neverless can't stop themselves from engaging in, and will cause them to lose their shit when they're released from their master's power.

Make their clits transform into penises whenever they get the slightest bit horny.

Kappa

who is that in the gif?

I'd make it so they all turned 14 and stayed that way.

Kys faggot

Rape phantoms suddenly begin appearing out of nowhere.

These monstrous spirits completely ignore men and can phase through any material, and within a month no woman on the planet has gone without having been thoroughly violated by these creatures at least once.

Hard mode: each woman is also knocked up by the phantoms, but with what, I have no idea.

Turn all of them into men and all men into women because I've always wanted to be a grill and fuck all the rest of you.

checked

I'd make them all hornier than men. Like sneak out to the glory holes horny.

They all revert back to the bodies they had on their 14th birthdays, but retain all their memories and personalities from whatever age they just reverted from?

Keep their weight down. Except when pregnant. But yea no obese, overweight, I'd do it for men too.

Obviously make it so the ones that I find attractive sexually hunger for my penis

Yeah sure.

Lucie Wilde

Feminsits and lesbians are slowly, painfully and humiliatingly turned into subhuman animalgirls (cowgirls, piggirls, etc) with their human rights taken away so they can all be used as pets and livestock.

Completely flip the way they are attracted to men. Chad's become unattractive to them and giant dicks disgust them. They all become only attracted to short, ugly men with average or below dick sizes. Also, make one day out of the year, rape day. On which every single woman below the age of 50 gets raped nonstop for 24 hours.

make all girls have pink hair

How do you ensure that all women get raped on Rape Day, especially the feminists and dykes?

Even all body hair?

I love that idea , but it might get monotonous really quick.

Maybe every woman's hair becomes a random, completely unnatural color? Or maybe that color also happens to change every day?

Even if a woman tries to dye her hair back to a natural color, the dye is shed within minutes. The only respite any woman has is working with whatever color hair she has that day to her best advantage.

WHAT IF ALL BODY HAIR WAS COTTON CANDY AND VAGINAS WERE MADE OF SIZZLERS BUFFET OPTIONS

isnt the right answer make them all beautiful with hot body or something like that

>Finally pussy I would be happy to eat

I'd turn them all into men.

You joke...

Probably get rid of periods, and make women able to just not get preggo if they don't want to be. My mom's a woman, this sex stuff would be weird.

I love imagining all the women I know being humiliated by these ideas, even if they're from other anons.

I would give them all mad booty game like pic related and make them be into anal

Boom, no more people.

Having all women suddenly stripped and made available for public rape by magically placing them in stocks, etc wherever they happen to be when I make my wish would be pretty fun.

Imagine how long it would take to set most women free, and the damage that would be done to most women before that could happen.

I'd give them a fucking brain

dubs and this will happen...
>>plz be dubs