Rate my ex. Pic related thats her newest fb photo. Shes in hawaii atm

Rate my ex. Pic related thats her newest fb photo. Shes in hawaii atm.

6.5 to 7

She's getting het pussy rekt right now m8
If you're a cuck congrats on the ebin win
If not, I'm sorry

We broke up a while ago

Dump the nudes

Good god.

>Shes in hawaii atm.
lol she's getting dicked by all kinds of boot Marines right now. We used to just go out in town and bring the vacation girls back to our barracks to run trains on. Something about being on an island makes women superwhores.

Sorry OP, hopefully you won't try to go back to her.

Why did you break up?

8/10
She has an odd face, but I like it, and a great body

>women are superwhores

Came home from work early one day when she wasnt replying my texts after saying she was feeling sick and wanted to lay down. This was at night
When i got home her car wasnt there. I traced it with sprint family locater and she was in the neighbor hood so i rode my bike out there and found her car and she was in there with some guy i never met before. She panicked and started yelling at me through the window guy didnt say shit but look at me and smell of dick was in the air and on her breath. That was it i lost it and left her there with him

Tits OP. Im totally fine with giving you attention that you seek. But you know the rules

Her on the left

NYPA. this is a lame attempt to get us to harass this girl, probably so OP can try to be a white knight fag and get in her pants.

No its not i dont care about this hoe

i doubt she looked like that when you had that puss

Anal op?

Her puss is being smashed by hawaiian jamal, bruh.

Body an 8. Face a 6 based on this pic

lol sure you did....

She likes it but im not a big anal guy but did always when she wanted, about 5 times a month average

>40
>
OP here. This wasnt from me.

We broke up 10 months ago

This was me.

omg bb please add me to chat and ill fly you to my mansion that ===

Someone just find her name already with the file names

Heres her face on the right