Just found one of these in the corner of my room and a second one under my bed. what do b

just found one of these in the corner of my room and a second one under my bed. what do b.

set house on fire
sleep in car
let fire fighters deal with it

Figure out where they're coming from. Centipedes are solitary hunters but gregarious shortly after entering their early stages. There should be more.

you serious?

well thats not good...how do i find more...is there bait of some kind?

man...fuck my life.

suit urself up in many coats u should have every part of ur body covered next thing is get satchel charges to get him scared when he will run from under the bed just jump and beat him up as much as u can. mine after that was so scared he didnt come home

despite its impressive length, it's a nimble navigator

forgot b is now one big ylyl thread

Dunno. Look for dark and damp places where prey would be. Crawlspaces, laundry rooms, rotting wood etc.

thanks. i realized that after it literally escaped from my eyesight in a matter of moments.

my room is on the second floor where the only place they could be coming out of are vents.

Seal the ingress points and start turning everything over. Kill them all or relocate them.

FUCK. i killed one but there are two more. FUCK MY LIFE. i cant do this. im gonna leave now...calling pest control.

you want me to turn over my bed and my 200 pound desk in the hopes of finding a centipede nest in the middle of my room?

They come out at night. Set your alarm for three in the morning when it's pitch black in your room and turn on a light. You'll probably see a bunch of them scamper away or sit there in shock.

so fucking ugly...who thought of these fucking nasty creatures...

is it actually that particular thing or did you find house centipedes? house centipedes are common and can actually be found in most homes. They're reclusive, very quick and only very seldom come into the open. If you have some house centipedes in your home they're probably there because you have some other sort of creepy crawly infesting your house. They'll actually eat other insect 2 to 3 times their own size. They especially like to eat bed bugs so if you're a nasty Mexican or something they'll come in handy for that. A lot of Japanese homes actualy keep them as pets because they keep other insects out of their home. They can still bite, though incredibly rare, and their bite is painful but not fatal. If they bother you then go get some bug bombs and bug bomb your houlme once a month and sprinkle some boric acid around the edges of your walls and that shouod take care of it.

Eat it and post the video on YouTube

its 1 am where i live. its pitch dark in my room... and thats how i noticed them.so yeah. they have scampered away and are now hiding. i spotted 3 so far. killed one.

The same Gosh that thought of you, faggot. be grateful.

I know they're disgusting, but they're pretty harmless, as others have said. I woke up to one every night beside my bed four nights in a row, after killing it every night. I lost sleep freaking out, but eventually I just stopped caring. I don't know if they're all dead now or not because I haven't see any since.

you might be right...but it looked like the picture i posted. i have had house ones before...they are like spiders. these are not those. thats why im worried.

eat it

house centipede is on the far left

mine is most like the fourth one on from the left.

man...i really need to piss but i dont wanna leave the room.

That's fucked up mate what the fuck. I was talking about house centipedes but now I'd be scared as hell if I were you.

mate them lol and start a colony

so what should i do??? cause apparently these things bite, but they are not deadly. i know there is at least two more in my room tho...

thats a great idea. i wish i was smart like you.

your home is infested by scolopendra on the east coast of the US? you're infested with the tropical centipede? the one from south america and africa? I'd say that's pretty doubtful. It's probably just another common breed of house centipede

Locate there queen and make cross species relations. You could rule the centipede kingdom nig. All you have to do is take the chance. Think of it, an army of centipedes at your disposal. You'll never have to deal with any other ground related insects ever again.

not house centipedes. i have no problem with those. these are another kind.

when did i say i was in the us?

Pick it up and stick it into your ear.

stop. fucking crying man...

If there are fire centipedes.. the ones that are ten inches long+ in your house its time to leave and spend the night in the car. Its too late to call for an exterminator so your gonna have to deal with it till then.

you said what time zone you're in. i made an assumption based on that

Good song m8

>911s of truth

What do you hate more? Those, or spiders? Cus they fuck spiders up, and are harmless to you. Leave them be, theyre your bros. Trust me.

im in el salvador. visitin my grandma. fuck i dont wanna be here right now. how high can these things climb?

Absolutely disgusting.

Call the pest people in the morning. You might be up all night tonight so try to get someone over there at 8am. Do not wait for the weekend.

once again. not house centipedes.

capture them in a box and give them to your neighbor as a present

OP.. it's over. You gotta move out. Soon the bed bugs will move in, then the potato bugs. And bugtopia will be established. Humans will be no more.

yeah...this is gonna be a long night. hope these things cant climb up wood...

insert in anus

CAN THESE SHITS CLIMB HEIGHTS? BECAUSE IF THEY CAN...fuck man..

They definitely can. Insects are little killing machines. They would absolutely destroy us if they were human-sized. For example, the king cricket would be able to slice through concrete.

Rub it's head in a counter-clockwise circle. It calms them down because it mimics the way their mothers would wash them when they were just baby larvae.

that ted cruz is telling me you are trolling. can they ACTUALLY climb upwards?

Even tarantulas aren't immune from an ambush. This centipede, is a predator.

oh. oh god. im sorry. yeah. you're fucked. sleep in the car or set yourself on fire. If you have any sort of 24 hardware store or something like a walmart nearby you can go get some boric acid and dump it all around your bed. It's harmless to humans but if bugs crawl over it the acid will eat through their exoskeleton and kill them.

>dubstep
>fuck off

If your a girl stick it in your vagina so you can have attack centipedes that spew from your pussy. If your a man same thing but with your ass.

Centipede in ops vagina

PUT IN EAR, DO IT KANEKI FAGGOT

dont have a car here in el salvador.
set myself on fire?
walmart?
boric acid?
sounds like im gonna need some matches and gasoline.

they sure have enough legs to try

The floors.

I get these bastards at my place too. I usually call the exterminator and have him do a power spray. These bitches freak me out man they are hard to kill. The ones that get in my house are big and pale looking like fucking death

Dude they love heavy objects. They love ears.

so...is that a YES or is that a NO? can they climp 2 feet?

DO IT FAG

not house centipedes.

I'm not trolling lol I just like that ted cruz photo. It's my expression of sitting comfortably in my centipede-free abode. The reason why I'm saying they can climb, is because house ones climb. I've seen them on my walls and shit before. And the centipedes you're dealing with seem to be like a steroid version of them... So yeah. Plus it's el salvador. All weird fucking bugs can climb trees and such there.

omg op, rolling for this

I have no idea man, but someone did say they're nimble navigators

White mans god. I think. Maybe the devil. Whatever it is just think a nigga gotta deal with roaches. You white trash got the centipedes. Up north we have silverfish. One crawled into my urethra.

Prove it fag. Give pics

fuck.......................................................................................................well...im gonna run for the bathroom and take a piss....

piss around the bed, it'll create a barrier

If there are no animals. Use boric acid. If animals buy the pellets for silverfish.

give pics

fuck you. go look up pics. im not gonna take pics of a dead centipede to satisfy your curiosity...

>visiting grandma
Crisis confirmed. Old people have the weirdest shit going on in there houses.

do it faggot or its not real

Allah

OH GOD THER WAS ONE IN THE BATHROOM. FUCK I CANT DO THIS SHIT B. GONNA GO WAKE UP MY GRANDMA. FUCK

just find the damn thing and take a pic it doesn't have to be dead. the longer it's in your house the better

What do you mean

Do it

FUCK MY GRANDMA IS A CENTIPEDE TOO. I AM OUTSIDE....GONNA GO FIND A POLICE STATION...HOPE I DONT GET MUGGED AND KILLED.

OP is dealing with an infestation of Scolopendromorphae, not house centipedes (Scutigeromorphae). See:

FUCK EL SALVADOR HAS CENTIPEDES EVERYWHERE.

If the one you killed is pic related, then dont sleep in a room with wooden floor or wooden bed/wardrobes.
If they are tiny, they can run faster than you but will run away, when bigger, they'll be a bit slower but can attack you by night and are extremely poisonous.
Call some professional to deal with it as soon as possible, but forget your room for now.

Also if you live in orient, you could buy some lizards and create them free at your home, yes, the same as here >javascript:quote('689841608');

him >689841608

stop.

im back guys. have not see any..but i think im gonna leave my room for now. gonna go downstairs and talk to my grandma.

They can clim anywhere they want. I believe most insects and Arachnids can. The only 2 times I've seen a centipede in my life it was on a wall, one tiny centipede was in my house on a wall so I killed it. The other was in a friend's building 2nd floor, really high up the wall, it was fucking huge tho. Kill them as soon as you can, and try to find holes and openings they might be crawling out of. But if they aren't large they you don't need to worry.

Virtually anything, they can fucking climb glass my man
You better rub Vaseline on smooth surfaces to keep them down

then*

>Scolopendromorphae
And finally Scolipede's name makes sense.