If pic related was your personal slave for one week and had to do anything you said, wat would you do with/to her?

If pic related was your personal slave for one week and had to do anything you said, wat would you do with/to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/Ax3Nd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make her clean my apartment. It's really dirty and I've been too lazy to clean it.

Make her put a paper bag on her face. An pull a shorty from scary movie.

I have 3 fence posts that rotted out and I really dont want to dig out the old concrete pours, so probably that

That wouldn't take a week would it?

I have to install a shitload of shelving this weekend, it's so much easier with 2 people. So I'd probably have her help me with that.

Ask her to pretend to be madly in love with me, and spend the week together so I could know what that's like.

This bitch is a fat piece of shit,would starve her for a week

Her ass for the answers so far

She's a fat disgusting coal burner so.... I'd make her eat shit for a week.

That... that is not attractive, OP

Why is this fat whores feet wet?

what would b do to this little philly

HAVE HER BEAT THIS SHIT ON VETERAN
>last achievement i need

RAPE

Fake as fake can get. But would still give her the dick

Uggghh only a nigger would fuck that

Tits then?
Footjob user

Sorry OP, but no

Well OP, I think she's sexy. I'd probably throat fuck her for a bit. Then lick and finger her ass before I fuck and cum in all her holes. Show asshole pl0x

Ass ram her them make her suck my dirty cock and cum down her throat

She likes to be abused and degraded by black guys

And there goes any attractiveness there was at all

Does she work at an italian restaurant in Lowelville, OH? She looks like a server from my old job kinda.

This is a very sexy shot and she has amazing feet. Do you have a picture of the footjob? Or even just more feet

Stop posing this seacow like it's something to be proud of and show off. You should be ashamed for having fucked this thing. or at least ashamed to let another soul know about it. What would I do to her for a week? Force her to eat right and exercise.

She can take a throatfucking

Meant to say no
Sure thing user

My bathroom is absolutely fucking filthy. Also I don't know how to cook. She looks like she doesn't either, though. Come to think of it, bitch doesn't look like she'd be good for much at all. I'd just let her go early after she was done with the bathroom.

deepthroat her until she pukes and cries every time I want, use her as urinal
plus this

>cringe

you asked

This bitch is sexy. You gotta give me her snapchat or something so I can get more feet and more of her fat ass. Nice dick also, user, if that's you

She likes it rough user

Another foot pic then. Not me, just a random black guy

Anybody want the link to a webm with sound of her getting her asshole rekt by a bbc and yelling "its in my ass daddy"?

Yup

Let me know what you think

webmshare.com/Ax3Nd

Telling me it's 404. Post in thread

Want moar?

More ass

Hot slut. I wanna see more videos

No

More ass and more webm.

Goddammit. I'll have to reup it when I get time. Can't post it to the thread cuz it has sound. Have this as compensation

>gross lip piercings
>fat

Nothing but anal.

I would fuck her throat and ass, and cum all over her feet so I could make her suck it off of her toes

Is the webm playing for you guys?

make her lose weight, tell her she's a lil chunky

Please Op. Need to see video. She is a fucking beautiful dream girl. Damn!! My kinda type

Checked

Why don't you make a new thread in /gif/ and link it? It supports sound webms. Would like to see personally.

Yes pleas

Cleveland bowtie.

If the links not working I'll have to reup it, I don't have it with me atm. Sorry bruh

I would force her to suck me off ANY time I wanted it. No sex what so ever, (vaginal OR anal). She would just blow me to completion every fucking time. My pleasure would be cumming down the back of her throat while DENYING her pleasure. That's how a slave SHOULD be.... DENIED.

>wat would you do with/to her?
Nothing against her own personal will.

Screencap of her getting gangbanged. They abused the shit out of her too, slapping and choking her. They spent a whole weekend using her as their fuckpig

All good. Keep us updated? Hah

Oh fuckin eh!!

Will do user, I'll try to get it reupped in the next couple days

Sad shit user

She said it was the most intense thing she's ever done, that they even choked her out a few times and made her wear a pignose and a leash and crawl thru the parking lot. She was a fucking mess on Monday, black and blue haha

Anybody still here?

Pussy shot

Goddamn that's a beautiful view.

Whose idea? Jealous of you bro

any asshole shots user?

Cant stop checking thread. ..

Yup
It was her idea, ended up being 12 guys in all
Just the ass shot I already posted
I'll take that as a yes then

take all that damned makeup off, and then french her with my cum in her mouth

god I would love to choke that fat little throat until she was blue. show me some asshole op?

Got to be fucking kidding.... bbc only? Where these kinda girls at

No asshole shots, sorry
Yup. It was 4 to start with but they called some of their friends. Some of them she didn't even know