Ask a guy in a successful long term Poly-Mono relationship anything?

Ask a guy in a successful long term Poly-Mono relationship anything?

okay, i'll bite, what the fuck is that?

why do you like being cucked?

Where one partner is free to have more than one partner and the other chooses to only have their main partner

sooo your girlfriend fucks who she wants while you watch?

so it's just a semi-open relationship in the sense that it's only open to the one who wants it to be?

We work different shifts, and someone sloppy seconds are pretty nice. She'll make a game out of it sometimes where if we go downtown with friends no one goes home without getting lucky so if a friend doesn't pick someone up they automatically get a free stab at her, its make for some messy outting downtown during superbowl weekend lol. So my friends like it, and i dont get laid any less

I'm not always there, sometimes I'll just get a text or she'll come home horny and when I slip it in she'll be full of man-spunk, one time she answered the door naked for neighbor and blew us together while we played Gears of War and drank heineken, pretty cool actually

Yes

dude if you can actually be okay with someone putting their dick in your woman, you've got some kind of issues.

thinking about that makes me mad for you user.

I don't own her, who am I to keep her from sleeping with people? I'm allowed to as well, I simply choose not to because I'm not attracted to anyone else

Please rephrase as question

you really have no objections or conflicting feelings regarding this?

No objections, I still get all the attention sexually I need

so there are conflicting feelings?

>gears of war
>heineken

get out of here normie

No conflicting feeling either, I've always been open minded and sometimes it can sex more interesting. Our friends don't seem to mind either lol

cuck cuck cuck

>I-I c-can sleep with other people to guys!!
>I j-just ch-choose not to

nigga she playin you

not a question

I have in the past, just not my thing

Oh this thread again

I'll take things that aren't questions for 500

What's your penis size?

shameless bump for boredom

6 1/2 inches

Damn. Go play the lottery

>be OP's friend
>go downtown
>hang out and drink with friends
>literally make zero effort to hook up with a chick because I know I can fuck OP's gf and force his dick to touch my jizz in her vagina later

I expected you to be smaller since cucks tend to have a smaller than average penis size.

Really he's touching my jizz since I usually sleep with her first before anyone else does. Doesn't bother me either way, I had one night where three friends of mine all had her after me
Not really a cuck in the traditional sense since she doesn't withhold sex from me and doesn't humiliate me

That my friend is what i need. Femanon & no u cant see my tits u virgins

Find an open minded guy?

Yeah but the one i have in mind is perfecr in every way. Except his body count is in the hundreds