Faces of Sup Forums anyone who likes girls. No straight females or gay males please

Faces of Sup Forums anyone who likes girls. No straight females or gay males please

First =)

Kek. You scared away the faggots, ofc your shit gonna 404

Which one of you handsome men wanna plunge my ass hole?

nah

I'm a boot.

about what?

you're fucking 5, go to sleep.
you're taking my jobs, go to mexico.
youre shitposting again, go to 9gag.
you're a mindless pawn of the government, go back to iraq.

basossled

I have never gay

r8 be gentle

zimbabwe

i hope you lose your kids in the custody battle, wigger

I have never gay also lmao. Actually thats false im way into girls

but I was born in the United States to American citizens

dazzlesozzlemabosslesizzlyle
rururururururururur @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Mindless pawn?
>kek
Nigger I served my country and get free college. Along with TA the whole time I've been in. I did 3 floats on the 31st MEU and saw almost all of the Pacific on your fucking tax dollar. So fuck off space nigger.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Wake me up

I don't know why I'm posting my face but fuck it...rate

eat dick and kick dirt, hiyaaa

Not sure of specifics but genuinely appreciate ur service

Nice pasta nigger.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Rate me, Just a friendly poo in loo here :)

ill give u 6 guppies

Thanks fam, it's past my bedtime

hate that threads on b/ goes down so fast...

i did it once and I'll do it again

started to tilt my head but realized there was no saving it so i conserved my energy/10
youre creepy as shit.

Thank you, I knew there had to be some decent people left in this country. Have a wonderful fucking evening.

I hate that you block your face in your pic. Plz don't be shy

rate me Sup Forumsros

"Just a short meme of a reply" lmfao

man/10

6 nice eyes tho

Sorry if I look drunk. I am drunk.

I don't know if he's in here but here is the timestamp for the guy not believing i'm a nig- I mean black guy

>TERRORIST
die in a fire before you pollute the gene pool

what are your pc spechs breh?
from

Sup

> No straight females or gay males please
faggot

wig/trap

And you as well sir

not you/10

neat headset fam

Ain't nothing wrong with being a laid back black guy

metal enthusiast/10

thanks, wanna jerk off my dog? i give you money, he hasent busted a nut since he leg humped my friend

armed forces fetish uhhhh

look pretty white to me

>Varg.png
not trve kvlt enough

I would so sit on ur face

Why so mad?

u single qt?

Nvidia GTX 760 intel i3. Nothing fancy.
ty

I'm here, thank you for your consideration. Your timestamp is pending approval from the white overlords. Just a moment, please.

Iranian?

>metal enthusiast
I laughed, but it's pretty true. As long as metal = Pantera, Metallica, Megadeath, A7x, etc. None of this "nu" shit my man

You've given this subject a lot of thought.

hi :)

ok fuck it

i hope this is a joke because i feel bad for the man who actually has that penis

Damn ur hot but im into slipknot... sadface

timestamp for proof.

No I'm punjabi (north Indian) but most punjabis can trace their genetics back to Iran I'm pretty sure.

Hello beauty (: so youre into girls?

lol desperate faggot

Me

3/10
4/10
4/10
3.5/10
5/10
3/10
6/10
4/10
7/10

Leave her the fuck alone

why baiting so hard like this, dude

what now

fight u fkin boosted animal, bitch ass nigga

calling a 4/10
>what

Yea, one of the dudes I went to high school with said he loves military dudes. He told me that I'm not that attractive, but he would let me fuck him simply because I'm military.

While it is very unlikely... some people are attractive thats life

>leave her the fuck alone

... Do you know where you are? Are you lost? There's a directory around here somewhere, in case you're lost...

Slipknot isn't even bad, I just haven't listened to them since like 2012. During the edgy years.

Painting/10

im on Sup Forums, isnt that a given?
i7 4790k,, r9 380 4g, 16gb ram, whaat you play breh? whats your steam.
i love my animal
6? shieeeeet

an officer abusing his power to have a sexual advantage over said person is the one thing i crave

Who is going to tongue punch my fartbox

yeah, and its unlikeliness increase by 123242% when it comes to Sup Forums, so....

Leafy!? Lol

Ahhh okay. What about infant annihilator, children of bodom, and chelsea grin?

kek, you saw that post and instantly knew you had a meme for that, didn't you user.

Oh, and check'd

Probably. Idk people say im attractive and i love Sup Forums

tits from your waifu pillow with timestamp, weeaboo