Girlfriend told me yesterday she had cheated on me with another girl (oral, fingering) a few days prior, what do?

Girlfriend told me yesterday she had cheated on me with another girl (oral, fingering) a few days prior, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalcompass.org/test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rape them both

Ask them both if they're up for a threesome.

not much to do, you're out of the game already
sorry OP, time to find another girl

Literally this, you can even pass it off as you 'being understanding'.

they were, but I'm a beta that isn't too confident about my body, my gf's been complaining about her "urges" about wanting to get pussy for a month or so now

talk to her , wait a week, fuck them both, profit ?

talked about it all last night, I mostly was just screaming in rage and I told her to cut off the person she did it with (her best friend for like 4 months) and she did, she screencapped the text and the girl's response. She cut herself last night from guilt and I'm seeing her tomorrow. I'm honestly just tired and don't know how to feel

>cheating
>with another girl

it's not cheating if it's with another girl OP.

you got pics of her cutting?

Even if you do get a threesome she's not loyal and will probably think it's ok to do it in the future. Best is to get threesome then bail

honestly though. my gf knows she can fuck any girl she wants and I've got no problem with it.

another man though? that's cheating.

Go suck another dudes dick.

To prove that I know she did? No, but she cut a lot before I met her, and I helped her quit it until she did it again last night.

if you get off on girls cutting pls go

it's still cheating whether you're ok with it or not

do it faggot dont even think about

I don't get off on cutting, I get off on humiliation and mental abuse of girls. How you treated her is right up my alley.

>they were
>THEY
>WERE

WHAT THE EVER-LIVING-FUCK OP

Dump her. Half or more of women are cheating shitbags, just like men. The only way around this is to continue your search or just accept the new age meme of an open relationship. Here's a fast track: Don't date women who drink a lot, and don't date women who had a traumatic childhood.

I've been with her for 3 years, I honestly dont know what I'd do if I leave, I'm somewhat awkward and haven't really talked to girls because I was so infatuated with my girl. I honestly still love her, and I think she loves me too, she's left 7 voicemails of her crying and apologizing profusely, I don't think I have the balls to end it, I want to try and build our trust back up to what it was. Pic related, it was last night

OP, I've been in the same situation as you, I think it's time to move on. You honestly cannot trust her after such a betrayal, it's not good because she already wounded your relationship and trust. Please OP, Don't hurt yourself.

dude honestly, life isn't just about fucking girls whenever you can, I feel like if I did it, I would have encouraged her to seek out more shit like this, and maybe cause her to cheat even more. Besides, the other girl wasn't exactly good to look at.

>I want to try and build our trust back up to what it was.

yeah, been in that situation OP. you can never build it back to where it was. You can get close, but its never the same.

The only way to actually get it back to a good place is by not being a fucking pussy and accepting that she has urges you don't satisfy. Let her fuck around a bit without blowing a gasket, just tell her she needs to tell you ahead of time and take pictures for you.

No shit it's not.

>The other girl wasn't exactly good to look at.

Oh. Nevermind. Carry on.

Just don't say it was because you were self-conscious about your body next time, faggot.

That's the worst thing to do, because it'll just further spiral down into her sexual desires, there is no hope for a future in a relationship fueled by just lust.

Good luck OP.

Nope, cheating is an instinct just like not cheating is an instinct. At her core, she's trash. Leave her.

I've texted her everyday since we got together nonstop, morning to night, I can't imagine living without her, whenever I seriously consider ending it, I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack, I'm so confused and scared of what's going to happen, user. I feel like I'll come to a decision tomorrow, after we spend the day together.

Fully agree.

Threesome you fucking idiot. Demand it. She cheated on you, you have to power now.

Tell her "pics or gtfo"

celebrate in style OP.. then an hero, you worthless cuck of a woman

Once you cheat it's over. How many relationships ever last if one of the partners cheats. I've never cheated not once in my life. Then again I don't just randomly ask any girl to be my girlfriend. So far there's only ever been one girl in my life that I truly loved and I fucked that up years ago. If I ever find a girl that makes me feel the same way she made me feel, I'd do anything to be with said person. Until then I'm OK with being a manslut. You however should move on, not everyone's life needs to be filled with drama. If you like that kinda stuff, then stay with her. I personally prefer a simple relaxed life with little to no problems.

OP, You'll be fine. Just, try to come up with a rational decision for yourself, if you're serious about this woman then give her a chance, but tell her if she does it again, you're gone. If you want a future with her, then that's your best choice. I can't promise you won't be hurt, Good Luck, rooting for ya.

If you love her keep her she told you right just don't let it happen again

user wtf is wrong with you ya sick bastard?

100% truth

This. Call me a faggot, but I honestly feel like a relationship won't survive if one of the people is sleeping around with other people. It's just her urges, there aren't any emotions attached to why she did it. I'm just scared that she'll do it again, and if she does, I don't know if our relationship can handle it.

If she does it again break it off, let her know how thin the relationship is now. It'll probably take years, or even more than that to fix the pain of a lover cheating.

>politicalcompass.org/test
Ask to watch, and then join in.

Being infatuated with a cheater is the worse , if you get back with her she'll then know that she has you by the balls , you should just break up with her , I'm trynna help your heart here op trust me , I've been through it all

this.

Break up with her, i sorry for you Op, hate to say this, but she doesn't love you, don't let her to get another chance to fuck with your mind

Had something similar happen to me OP. My ex and me were at a party, and she and some random girl decided to walk to a 7/11 close by to get some food for everyone. After a hour they never came back. So we're all walking the street looking for them, when they finally show up after being gone for roughly 2 hours. They had no food and simply said they ended up going for a random walk.

The next day when me and my girl were back home, I asked wtf she was thinking, and she told me they had started talking dirty on the way to the shop and ended up fucking each other in someones back yard. I wasnt overly bothered as she told me and that it was a girl and not a guy she had done this with.

Long story short, she became a slut and kept doing it with random people, not just girls anymore either. Then I learn not long after we split up she'd been doing this for years.

So either accept your girls a whore and is probably going to keep doing this, and has been doing this more then you know. Or get out and find a girl who can control who her legs open up for.

Was in this exact same spot.
I mean EXACT
Was furious. Too afraid to leave. Scolded her hardcore. Took a long time to build up trust again, but it never came back.
Worst decision of my life. Eventually she was going around behind my back about 8 months later. Broke it off then. What a waste of time.

You're damaging yourself mentally by sticking with her. When someone does something like this to you and you accept it, you're subconsciously verifying that you're not worthy of respect. Both hers, and your own.

End it. Delete her from facebook. Lift. Try to get laid ASAP. Never talk to her again.

Cheating is cheating you fucking cuck

Cucks come in many forms.

i know that feel

3way or something if not fuck a dude

why are you such a fucking faggot op

Don't let her fuck with your mind Op, she cheated on you,

>Never talk to her again.

so much this!

People who cheat are just raging narcissists with a fragile ego, they love attention, whether they admit or not.

>never speak to her again, don't even block her on facebook, just delete her messages and act COMPLETELY indifferent

She will blow up your phone, beg for you back and basically go fucking insane.

Act as if she never existed, she will lose her mind.

And that's it OP, if you manage to do that, you win!

No clue.

Are you fucking serious? so, if she says now "I want some dick" and you don't want to do a threesome or something, she would fuck another dude in the next two weeks? stop being a fucking faggot Op, seriously

tell her you want to have a 3some or your done with her forever.

ur girl is a cutter so it shouldn't be to hard I think.

after the sex start looking for new girl and just keep fucking them both. eeyy

slit her throat and have sex with the wound. use blood for lube

but in all seriousness, leave her. she obviously doesn't like you enough to stick with you.

I met her in highschool, her self esteem was low, and I mean LOW. She was really quiet and awkward in general. Fast forward junior year, and we got together. She told me that I was the first ever boyfriend that didn't treat her like shit, as her other ones always wanted her to change in some way. I took her virginity, so I know for a fact that she hasn't done shit before me. She just recently became somewhat outgoing because of me constantly trying to better her confidence. I guess it backfired on me, but point is, this is the first time she's ever done this

Fucking ditch her. Do some wierd shit you'd never do before you dump her.

P.S. A threesome will ruin whatever remains of your relationship.

Good Luck

This is retarded. You sound like a HS kid. OP should break it off but he definitely shouldn't act like a piece of shit like she did.

Dude, seriously, you can't be this stupid, the fact that she was a virgin doesn't mean she never do such things to other girls/guys (Aka blowin' the fuck out of some random guy) at the time

This is easy Op, just say this to her "I'm breaking up with you", and never talk to her again

yeah, they all pull that low self esteem bit...the better to draw you in closer after they knife you in the back.

It was the same for me bro. I met her when I was 13, she moved interstate with her mother at 15, and I left home and school to follow her. we were living on our own by 18. We didnt spend any time apart from each other, so I never suspected her cheating. But over the 15 years we were together, when I was at work, or out shopping or whatever, she was sneaking around. Then in the last 2 years before we split, she became more out going. Wanted us to go to parties and all that shit. I figured the same as you, she was always nervous and shy, and I assumed I had finally boosted her confidence enough she wanted to go do this stuff. But all it really was, was her having these little secret sessions with people.

Im not saying to leave her, It might work out for you, but she probably wont change, and if it goes the way it did with me and my ex, it will fucking destroy you.

Been there. Just end it. You having thoughts of ending it is reason enough to do it, waiting just makes it harder.

You will never get what you expect. Deep down you know that breaking up with her is the most painful route, but the only real route to take your life back. Don't go around chasing the past. You have a future all for yourself, don't waste it on some cheating whore.

Shes lying. She actually got fucked by a guy but knows you well enough to say it was with a girl so that you dont investigate. if you asked for proof then she couldnt present it.

You have to have a threesome and leave. She's crazy, she's a cutter, she only told you so she can stop feeling guilty and will use that in some way to make it out to be your fault. Remember that you did nothing wrong, don't be ashamed of yourself and don't be a pussy, man up and lay down the law. Fuck her and her friend and leave for a brave new world of pussy.

this

you forgot the 'bareback' part. if she's on birth control, swap it out for sugar pills.

Knock them both up and vanish from their lives.

She did this then told you after the fact. That's the problem; that can't be undone.

Instead of asking what you'd think about her being with another girl she just did it without talking to you. Ultimately your feelings on the matter are irrelevant to her.

There's part of her that really regrets hurting you, but I have a feeling this is mostly about relieving her own guilt.

It's time to move on user. Sorry.

Don't spend the day with her, trust me. She'll get inside of your head and you won't be able to end it. Take a day off, don't talk to her for a while, just walk and think privately before you make a decision. Listen to your brothers here, we've been through this shit before. (Just ignore the cucks, you don't want to be one of them, do you?)

Kek yeah that'll show the bitch. Do it OP.

this

Grow some balls. Put her in chastity and fuck he friend in front of her!

Never blame yourself that's how these hoes get you. She's gonna cry and cry you just have to be strong enough to see through the bullshit

Lel true, but we don't really want OP getting child support bills or to give her more leverage. If she's only cheated with a grill so far she'll know it's his so it's probably a funny, but bad idea.

replied to the wrong post was to you

fucking faggot, no wonder she banged a girl you pussy, enjoy the cuck life

Just leave her, she is not gonna change, btw, how do you know she wasn't cheating on you with a guy? girls always thing that if she get some pussy and not a dick, his bf wont get mad at her

Thanks for the advice, those who were serious and those who were memeing. I'll try to be strong and see the best solution to the situation, love you guys, truly. Night all

Good nights Op, hope you were fine

Good luck and godspeed

This is the truth.
Fuck her off and find someone else.

Cheat on her with another guy.

don't you steal my catchphrase you thieving nigger

dont forget: this is your best chance to get as much kinky sex and pussy as you want. She'll do anything to make it up to you, and that includes anal or sucking off your dog or whatever.

Don't let that opportunity slip past.

/Thread