Sup Forums Urgent. Need advice

Sup Forums Urgent. Need advice.

I have screen caps of a assistant professor of diversity being a bully before he deleted the comments on FB. What do I do? Before he did, I posted a picture of the road he lived on, and he threatened legal action. I am thinking about turning this over anyway, all the screen caps, all the bullying. It is bad enough, that he has no business being in his position. I also may have fucked up, when posting the picture. He said he would report me to state police, so I turned myself in 20 minutes later, they said I don't need to worry, If I do release this, I would have to release my own text logs to, for full disclosure.

He comes off like he is smart, but if you read what he writes, he is bullying. What do I do? Say fuck it, release it and possibly go to jail (IDK if I did anything illegal - cops say not to worry). If I release this, I most likely will be harassed and possibly killed by his followers. It's like a sick cult. I am leaning towards doing it, but am going to wait a day, what do you think I should do?

what?
so all he did was be a dickass SJW
and you posted the road for some reason?

He was being a bully, the man is very powerful, very respected. LOTS of connections.

The road he lived on, not the movie the road.

was he just insulting people or what is it specifically?
glad you made the distinction
not sure op would have gotten that

Double dubs is telling me to release it...

Fate is telling me what to do. Fuck I am so getting killed/harassed/jailed for this.

I am OP, double posted. thinking/posting too fast.

He release personal information to intimidate a person, and it may be slander, he also was using a different form us bullying. Here is what he released - I don't know the guy he was talking to, but me and him were the only ones with differing views, and he chose to be bully instead of explain his side.

OMg, I think my subconsious is telling me what to do, I don't know why I wrote "Here is what he released"

˃:^)

I think you know what to do

OPs professor here.
OP is a millennial cry baby and I made him look like a pussy for all of facebook to see. He got butthurt and I knew the little cunt was going to try and get me fired.
OP is a faggot as always.
Pic related.

First pic release. Fuck me. I am not art though.

I do not condone any of those actions possibly done by art, but I can not allow a prof of diversity to do this.

What is the problem here?

what game is it?

Notice the subtle insults and revelations about art, the "I am not the one who repeatedly gets blocked by friends for being obnoxious" there is worse, but I am afraid to release everything.

Path Of Exile

that's it?
that is not bad at all
do you have any examples of actual threats?

give me a sec to sort through it. there is alot.

tl;dr: OP is a butthurt fag.

So where is the bullying?
Seems to me its just some guy pointing out your a sore loser bed wetting crybaby.

Who the fuck are you to decide whats allowed.
You are art.

I have in my emails even more - but it's the subtle bullying that is a problem, on top of releasing all that info on art - I am eric in this post.

I have so much more, but won't dump it all..yet, need to think about it.

Telling others not stick up for people on top of making small insults.

I am eric, there should be no confusion on that. I'll screencap my email after

I get messaged from that horoscope thing, it's always good to know how scams work - that one is a big one. Interesting ways to, they wait about 6 months and then get desperate, using all the info you entered originally, as if it was divined.