Never had sex but these bumps are around my penis. What do you think it is?

Never had sex but these bumps are around my penis. What do you think it is?

Are you sure that is a penis?

Thats herpes op.

its ok bro, some of us just aren't meant to reproduce
thats why god invented lolis and fleshlights

Can it be thrush?

I've had these for months. Herpes comes and goes.

Why are you worrying about it? It's not like anyone is gonna see that chode.

Maybe male yeast infection

It's soft. Just help me out dude.

What can I do if that's it?

Go to doctor he will give you a anti yeast infection cream and it should go away 1-2 weeks

Thank you!

too much masturbating

Wash your dick you greasy faggot.

Lol can that do it too?

Have you tried popping them. It shouldn't be anything life threatening.

I have that too!

Blisters too much fapping

Dont blisters = herpes ?

"penis" literally smaller than your thumb.

this.
literally happens to the wors of us.
beat off a lityle less op.

if op please shutup.

pretty sure those are just natural scaring and shit, penises do that. It's nothing, just vestigial shit. It was probably there for a while.

Not OP but if you get blisters on penis then 50% chance its herpes

Go to doc, he'll laugh, point, and tell you to scrub your dick before it falls off.

That's a penis? wtf

If they don't go away, if they don't come and go, if they don't burst, and they don't itch...

if they fit all those criteria, it is 100% not herpes or genital warts.

It is a natural skin variation. I have almost identical bumps and many doctors have seen them. I have no STDS. It's a natural skin variation.

I noticed it like 3-4 months ago. I fapped hard and had like two cuts on the tip of my dick. I kept fapping and it took a few weeks to finally heal. Afterwards, everytime I showered, that area felt bumpy. So maybe it is scarring from too much fapping

Thank you. That's such a relief.

My fitts all these expect its on left side of shift and it hurts sometimes were the bumps are

Oh shit boi. Thats absensexicitis. It happens when you've never had sex.

Those are tesicles or "balls"

This is normal, it's caused by multiple factors. Most commonly dryness and friction. (that's the redness around the area as well)

This is extremely common in men who masturbate frequently, and do not use lubricants.

It's nothing to WORRY about, but you ought to pick up some lube either online or in a local drug store or sex store.

It also looks like your foreskin is quite tight, which is referred to as mild Phimosis. Look into something called phimocure, or talk to your doctor about it - in severe cases you may need circumcision, but generally that's a worst case scenario.

Hope that helps!

Fappan too much, nigga.

Do it much less or not at all for a while.

Its a male yeast infection shower more often you filthy faggot

Thanks for the help! I'll fap less and I'll use lubricant from now on.