This is the American food section at my supermarket. I'm English

This is the American food section at my supermarket. I'm English.

Why the fuck do you americunts eat such shit? Cuisine thread.

Kek that's just junk food dipshit.

Go shove some fish&chipps up your ass darling

Are you fucking retarded? You think that's all what Americans eat? Nah we have mcdonald's in there too

The British section of American supermarkets looks pretty much the same, except all the brands are different (except for Nestle).

Face it: we're exactly the same.

Where's the Kool-aid yo?

>Hershey's
>Snyder's
Didn't really think about how much junk food my state produces.

You guys don't have peanut butter in proto-america?

Indeed.
Those fucking Jaffa Cakes are so damn good.

Not exactly the same... At the gay owned grocery store I found this in the International aisle

I haven't had anything on that wall except the occasional pay day and I live in the south

You Britfags love eating spotted dicks

Nothing wrong with some A-1 steak sauce.

A1 is good sauce you limey faggot. You're just butthurt you can't put it in your tea.

10/10 would eat everything on those shelves, then eat the shelves.

Wrong sir. If you cook a steak properly there is no need. Though that shit is pretty delicious

Obviously it's stocked with shit you can't easily get in the UK, gunless britfag. They're not going to stock it with fruits, vegetables, and other perishables because those are common items in your faggoty stores.

>Another european inferiority complex thread

You have no right to criticize any cuisine my dear brit. Throughout Europe, your nation holds the prime of most foul food. Bread tastes like shit, fruit are awful, veggies the same. Your traditional breakfast is pain made flesh. Only two things i like about your cuisine are okayish quality meats and godly sweets.
You are still the worst though

On burgers. If you cook your steak well done and slather it with A.1. you should probably consider suicide.

Am American, do. Do not have a single of these items in my house or belly, or ass.