Evolution is a lie. Accept it. There is no evidence for evolution, no transitional fossils, and the big bang is a joke

Evolution is a lie. Accept it. There is no evidence for evolution, no transitional fossils, and the big bang is a joke.

K

Your bait sucks mate

kys

Like I give aaa fuck, niga i'm happy we be her livin' and sheeeit

>no transitional fossils

With this fucking shit head again. Go lock yourself in a "safe room" like the other faggit on the board.

Have you seen the fossil records?

Weren't you killing yourrself after last thread? WTF happenned?

We're literally in transition right fucking now, grab your ass bone and i'll feel something pointy, that was your ancestors tail faggot.

You just don't want to accept the evidence. It's there, you're just closed-minded. You're too stupid to understand it.

my finger says otherwise.

>There is no evidence for evolution
There are no niggers, no whites, no sandniggers, no chinks, no nips, no evolution what so ever.

there is no evidence of a spherical earth either, what's your point?

The old guy was better at this. You're turrible.

That's right, God just made some people good (whites, to go to heaven), and other people bad (blacks, to go to hell).

you forgot to tip your fedora at the end OP

whenever someone posts that pic to start a thread its 100% faggotry

Youre new at this arent you?
1/10 made me reply

Ok, i meet you, you do something i dont like, i'll cut off your hmm two fingers with an axe. If we meet again (or our grand childs) and you will do the same stupid thing, we have a proof that evolution just hmmm walk nest to you and decided you're not worthy.. evolution is a bitch

No sheeeeeiiiit, OP... I beezd evolutioneyzed jes as much as yalls.

please find any sort of fault with the following statement

genetic mutations happen, and are utterly random. occasionally, they are very good. in the wild, it is the goal and struggle of most every creature to mate and have children. a genetic mutation that makes this easier is passed down (cause it's, you know, genetic) because its owner mates more. a genetic mutation that is bad, like not having an eye or something, is weeded out because its owner is killed before it can mate. apply this to a population as a whole, and over time it refines the creature to be as efficient at living as possible. however, most animals aren't nearly as fucked-up as humans, so they don't feel the need to make extinct all predecessors.

evolution doesn't even need evidence. it just makes sense.

in fact you'd see evolution among humans if we didn't kick it in the nuts by trying our darndest to keep every person possible alive.

not sure if pic related

have a free bump sense your going full retard today

how about you provide a shred of evidence

and dismissing all evidence for a concept with a 'there is no evidence' brands you as a mindless retard.