Dropping L$D - Post things and/or try to trip me out ( BE CREATIVE )

Dropping L$D - Post things and/or try to trip me out ( BE CREATIVE ).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LY7x2Ihqjmc
youtube.com/watch?v=AO14n608T-A
youtube.com/watch?v=EJqo90lNYLs
youtube.com/watch?v=DZyKtyvnzAw
youtube.com/watch?v=59QBOO6m210
youtube.com/watch?v=2bSAPXmTyNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=LY7x2Ihqjmc
A sci-fi short film written be an AI

Dont stand in the corner or you will see it.

seriously just dont plan on sleeping

watch funny videos

youtube.com/watch?v=AO14n608T-A

Watch "World of Tomorrow", it's a short animated film. It'll blow your mind. Happy tripping bro.

Nocturne.tr.com

That picture isn't funny! Don't make jokes about those zika kids!

OP HERE, FUCK THAT SHIT WEED AND ACID AND THIS DONT MIX GODDAMNIT

Sorry meant to put this; nocturnetr.com

Currently at 350mg dxm right now. Feels weird

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

for some reason this made me laugh my ass off while i was trippin

Sorry OP, this might be better
youtube.com/watch?v=EJqo90lNYLs

look how it seems to blend the pattern of that central swirl receding into the distance with a single simultaneous layout that is one and the same with the biggest one

youtube.com/watch?v=DZyKtyvnzAw

i only have 13 views. give me a billion. i don't think i'm making any money off of ads... i just post shit i like or make. i'll post the rest. this album is on archive.org so i figured it's public domain. i fell in love 15 years ago when it was on mp3.com.

This always takes my trip in a nice direction

youtube.com/watch?v=59QBOO6m210

Get's trippy @ 1:25

Get laid. It's fucking insane.

Something about lizard people manifesting in our peripheral vision because the fractal nature of our hallucinations is the link to the hidden dimension, in how we correlate vision with speech and thought in recurring patterns.

Dunno, OP. Go Caveman. Most people are too sedated by the conveniences and luxuries modern civilization offers that they've forgot what it means to be violently human.

I'd take the time to contemplate the nature of your own being and mind rather than looking for a novel rush.

Oh yeah, you should buy nitrous for next time. Smoke shops usually have them. Dealer described it perfectly, basically defragments your consciousness and propels you towards Nirvana.

Omfg user I love this so much ty

Look at an object op.. what is the color.. now listen.. the object u looked at is that color only because u were taught it was that color.. i could see your shade of green for that same object but also call it by the same color u did because i too was also taught that its color is the same as yours

Tell me if you're able to understand this more thoroughly.

youtube.com/watch?v=2bSAPXmTyNg

user fuck why do you do this. I'm defenatly not sleeping tonight thx.

The longer you look the more fucked up it gets

Don't think about spiders.don't think about spiders all over your fucking face.