Ask somebody who just did DXM for the first time anything

Ask somebody who just did DXM for the first time anything

Which plateau did you go to?

did you enjoy yourself?

Second. With a few closed eye hallucinations.

Did you take pills or syrup?

Kinda hard to tell if I did or not. I guess it was interesting.
Syrup cause I actually have a cold.

Im glad you started off on the lower end. I went to the 4th plateau the first time and it was intense... Did you see anything worth noting in your closed eye hallucinations?

The syrup is way better than pills I have done both and the pills suck ass to take.

I didn't get much just a lot of really scattered thoughts and memories. Probably the most notable thing was the heat that came from my brain outwards. Kinda hard to explain but it felt good and I every time I closed my eyes I felt like i was getting closer to something important but the heat lost intensity.

enjoy the vibrations, op!

Interesting. Remember that feeling next time you dose.

why do you take gross drugs

Was the body high good?

It's actually funny, I don't do drugs. I don't smoke and only drink on occasion.

But for some reason I have a horrible cough and I have been using cough syrup and out of curiosity I decided why the fuck not.

who is that snapchat from

that shit makes me unreal nauseous i can't even enjoy it

I really like the spacy feeling of being drunk, however with my trip it seemed like my body wasn't co-operating as much as I wanted. When I drink I usually never have impared motor control even after a lot of drinks. So yeah it felt good but I felt like if I was at a higher dose it would have been problematic if I had to go somewhere.

One of my women acquaintances

Yeah I was extremely worried at first, I stayed in the bathroom for a good 15 mins just in case I puked all over the place but my iron stomach came through.

Do you think you might do it again?

that's a good call tbh.
my stomach was screaming for mercy the whole time i was on that crap

That warm sensation in my brain was curious, I'd really like to understand more what it was.
So perhaps, although cough syrup isn't a very enjoyable experience cause of the godawful taste.

I think the funniest thing about Robo is that it's disgusting no matter what you do to it. If you try to drink it slowly you taste all of it, if you pour it into a drink it just spreads it around and if you put it in food(????) I'm sure it's terrible there too.

How's middle school?

If you drink energy drinks mix it with monster. You can't taste the syrup but it does make more to drink.

Eyy dope shit man. I'm on my fourth time myself. I finished off a bottle from last time, only on about 100mg atm

You tell me.

Did you listen to music?

Neutral Milk Hotel - The Aeroplane Over The Sea

Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon 2

Some dark thoughts swirled on the surface but didn't get any deeper than that.

DXM is for children friend.

Nyquil?

Lol no you didn't.

syrups give you waterfall shits tho. 0/10 would not recommend

Y'all gonna make me lose my mind. Up in here up in here.