Merry Christmas!

>Merry Christmas!

This phrase is banned in American public life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMdcCUW120E
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/12/22/video_obama_saying_merry_christmas.html
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/20/poll-conservatives-most-likely-to-be-offended-by-holiday-greetings/
youtu.be/u1xqD9-9RA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=rMdcCUW120E

He'll be impeached soon. You'll see.

I just got told it like 20 mins ago by some Lebanese shopkeeper.

I'm going to assume he's not one of the Mohammedan ones.

Muslims believe in Jesus though. Why would they care?

this is cringeworthy and awful

>yessss! take that PC crowd!

Is this a parody of a news station? Was saying merry christmas ever actually taboo?

>Was saying merry christmas ever actually taboo?
Yes.

>This phrase is banned in American public life.

Nah, people who say it 10 times a day in December claim it's banned because they have a ridiculous persecution complex.

>Was saying merry christmas ever actually taboo?
I live in a rather multi-cultural region, and I've never heard anybody get offended at someone saying "Merry Christmas". I almost never hear this "happy holidays" phrase, either.

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/12/22/video_obama_saying_merry_christmas.html

idk man

These glasses are made to catch cumshots

Only taboo in liberal states/citys

What a retard
Why is this such a big fucking deal?

Hi

What the fuck what is wrong with saying merry christmas? Is this a joke or a meme?

That's wrong though. I live in a liberal city and everyone says merry christmas. These SJWs aren't as common as you alt-righters would like to believe.

Well, most people no matter what their beliefs are say "merry Christmas" if you wish them one. It's the big jew run corporations that make all their sales people and all their commercials say "happy holidays" due to SJW not wanting to alienate people who dont celebrate Christmas. However once again they are speaking for people who don't give half a shit if someone says merry Christmas to them or not.

All that will happen is that Christmas will become even more secular than it already is, you don't have to be a christcuck to celebrate christmas, it's a regional tradition instead of a religious tradition.

They're both right in alot of ways. But what did Huxley believe all of this bullshit was distracting us from?

What the fuck
and I thought my country is getting ran over by sjw cunts. Thank god we are forced to celebrate christmas even in schools

They want them to be like half of the population, because that lets them think that the other half will be on their side.

>Jehovah witnesses' butthurted

Merry chrismas, christfaggots.

If it had been Hillary, would they still have kept up with the PC crap and only said Happy Holidays only?

But it isn't
I'm a Jew and i get it all the time
It's a secular holiday.

no, the American religious right just likes to think so. Sup Forums has assimilated that talking point in its fight against PC

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/20/poll-conservatives-most-likely-to-be-offended-by-holiday-greetings/

Merry Christmas to you too crescentfag

Some old lady in a store told me Merry Christmas yesterday

I told her "It's not Christmas yet you IDIOT" and walked out

This

I live in a pretty liberal area and nobody gives a shit if someone says merry christmas. If someone tells it to me I just say it back, who gives a damn?

meanwhile you can tell when you are being wished a "merry christmas" by some conservitard because they do it in a really bitchy way that isnt very merry at all and is filled with spite and defensiveness

I always say merry Christmas to jews

if they tell me they're Jewish I say "Well nobody's perfect"

Jews are definitely better than goyim though

Because Christmas has nothing to do with JesusChrist.

>CHRISTmas has nothing to do with JesusChrist
Wew

lmao, not it isn't. The only people who think so are conservatives looking for something to whine about.

youtu.be/u1xqD9-9RA0
Conservatives are the ones who hate Christmas though.

i thought American build based upon freedom

Funny enough, Sup Forumstards have already started to regret getting him elected, mostly because of /mlp/
>French education

Freedom from the law, rather than from social consequences.

What you don't understand is that most of us don't care what somebody else's rules are, as long as they stay out of our way.

Sorry, this isn't Swedistand/Germanistan. We don't ban phrases here.

No. This is another case of the right's persecution complex.

We don't, it was probably a jew