She is dead now

She is dead now.

I ruined my cousins life and her ex boyfriend and all his relationships and all her relationships and had keyloggers on their stuff and hacked their webcams and email and computers and iclouds. I could not stop I just kept going and I I I just could not get enough spying on their lives all the people and slightly manipulating everyone and turning people against one another and making them feel crazy

i am a horrible person

and I admit to Sup Forums that my cousin and all involved didn't deserve it

she killed herself today.

I am the reason why
all because I recorded them on webcam. stole videos and pics. Spied on google video chats. sent emails from their facebooks. I t spiraled out of control when a local journalist wrote a huge article in the coast and I got off on it

got off on police being involved got off on knowing I was causing havoc framing her boyfriend after sowing seeds of distrust I knew their lives intimately I masturbated watching them have sex or watching her dress.

but I masturbated knowing I did all of this

and now hear I am confessing to you

I ruined everything I am evil

what the fuck is wrong with me???

shitpost

wtf I just poured my fucking heart out asshole

14 yo script kiddie kill yourself You are a disgrace To anyone involved in the pensec Branche

You are user.

Welcome to the internet, Al Gore.

You didn't care when her life was ruined, why do you care that it's gone?

I probably should but I am in my 20's

because, it's final.. and I fear I won't stop and want to fuck with her ex some more and maybe ruin more of his life and I have turned two exes against him and leaked webcam screenshots of him and girls and then sent it out and acted like he did it.

basically I fucked the guy he will probably kill himself too.

BC he is a 14yo skiddie thinking he is 1337 uber by infecting AS dumb people with shitty online hook loggers that are Coded by an even more Autist skiddie. He probably hated himself because the people around him barely reach his autism level

If You are 20 then You are mentally beyond retardation. People used that shitty keyloggers and Malware and did the dhit You are describing at latest at age 14

been doing it for 7 years

So show the vids already OP

>poured my fucking heart out
on Sup Forums, to be more exact on Sup Forums. Where do you think you are?

I deleted all videos and pics yesterday and only kept this one

nigger

post her nudes or gtfo nigger

Smells like bullshit

if want you them so bad I am sure you can find some that are left online.

i am not [participating

Imma stick with pics or it didnt happen fgt.

Also.... died today -> local media -> cops involved -> hacking related. I feel a google search or three coming on.

Or was that the point. Bait people into cyberstalking some doucher?

What's wrong with you?

Well, the fact that you haven't posted her nude vids yet is one thing. This is Sup Forums. You know what we want.