Does killing yourself make you weak, or does killing yourself actually take some balls?

Does killing yourself make you weak, or does killing yourself actually take some balls?

Depends how you do it.

Weak, you're strong for living through whatever is making you want to die.

I personally think it takes balls to escape this shithole life

Hanging, bullet to the head, jumping etc

None of that taking pills bullshit

But why should you live through whatever is making you want to die, if that problem will never end

Ye

those are babby-tier

shit like immolation and seppuku though are not

Rage quitting life is a pussy move bro

How quick is immolation though, I cannot even imagine what that would feel like, not only is your body on fire but when you try to breath you are literally breathing in fire

I think personally killing yourself takes balls. It's death who isn't afraid of death? to most people death is the most frightening thing they can think of. I think it takes balls... Jumping head first into so much unknown.

you usually die from smoke inhalation rather than fire itself

no....

it makes you fucking dead, dipshit

That's the only thing that worries me, what comes next

Other than that I've pretty much accepted I'm going to die sooner or later, either naturally or from suicide

If you kill yourself for not being able to handle life or because you're being bullied or some shit then you're weak.

Neither. It takes mental illness.

weak, it is modern day natural selection since we all have food and live away from dangerous beasts.

Depends on the situation. If you are facing imminent death or demencia then yes, it takes some balls. Every other circumstance I feel like its a weak move. No mater how fucked up things may seem, your problems will pass, death is forever.

An hero and stream on twitch faggot.

Life literally has no meaning though, why the fuck are we here, why should we jump through the hoops that people above us put in place

Fucking moralfag retards. Do you fags honestly think someone will avoid killing themselves because you think they are weak?

Committing suicide isn't about being weak or strong, it's about chemical imbalances and often depression so bad that the person would rather DIE than live through it for another second.

dead... it makes you dead

Nothing stays the same forever

All our lives are absurd in the grand scheme. But, we need to resist this hopelessness. We have to live with the knowledge that our efforts will be largely futile, a life soon forgotten and our species forever lost in the vastness of space, ultimately corrupted by violence. Even with all of this we must endure nevertheless. We are like Sisiphus, ordered by the Greek Gods to roll a boulder to the top of the hill only for it to fall over again for the rest of time.

We should cope as well as we can, and whatever we do, we must acknowledge the absurd background of existence and then triumph over the constant possibility of hopelessness. We must imagine Sisiphus happy.

Once you realize that life is absurd you can either be on the verge of despair or be motivated to live life more intensely. Value the pleasures of life. The ordinary must be amazing, because it is all we have.

it does take some balls, but it takes elephant size balls to cope with life, eventhough you know we will all die, turn to dust and existance of our consciousness will end

What's up, Camus?

ThisThose japanese samurai were really badass when they did seppuku

>Does killing yourself make you weak
It makes you so weak that you die from killing yourself.

It makes you an hero

My man

I figure weak in that you're too big a faggot to grow a pair and trudge on.

But strong in that you managed to override your brains self preservation feature, or te again your melon is fubar and the self preserve isn't there....