Anons keep posting threads about a girl I work with

Anons keep posting threads about a girl I work with

Anyone have the video or more nudes?

Reported for illegal content. Hopefully she calls cops for harassment, Defamation Of character then sues you for lost wages and copyright infringement.

Just get over it you pathetic cuck stop being so butthurt because she left you/cheated on you i mean why even blame her? even i can see that you are a pathetic asshole

gay

WTF are you whining about faggot?

because she fucked her DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Says the poor cry baby who's upset his gf has a better man either a improve your self or b move on.

Keep doing what your doing you won't have her back and it's been almost two months now? I would have a sued you and b had you arrested.

Just Cuz your ugly and fat doesn't make you her dad ugly Charlie you don't even qualify as a beta.

I watched all this while it happened your story changes again and again now it's her dad.

Her story has been the same the whole time what she believes is true out of your imbred ass.

Making her think you where hacked your a pathetic excuse of a man I never lie to women don't like something there's the door I'll move a next bitch in next week joys of having many girls on the go and being an alpha.

qwhat are you talking about idiot? I am just an user who wants to see her getting fucked

what are you talking about user???????????????????????????????

kek

seriously

u know people involved?

You can just put both your comment like this you know instead of making two posts

sorry it just happened that way

There's threads up everyday for months she has come on several times trying to defend herself here and other places.

Where has everyone been.
Well the video never got uploaded Cuz the guy doesn't want to be in the video where have you been this has been said a million times it never got uploaded. The original thread is still up from April wherever it got re posted I don't have the link didn't see a need to save it.

So good luck better go find out her boyfriends name because he has the only copy if she didn't allready delete it off his comp.

Threads on Sup Forums 404 after a few hours of being up dumbass, There is no archive.

which One I know all her boyfriends?

Did I say it was posted on /b or it was re- posted?? Wow read the words no wonder your still trying to find something that never got uploaded.

Even If it did she would have gotten them all removed as would I even tho I don't know her I hate wanna be little boys like your self don't quite qualify as a young male yet.

It clearly says re posted and he never said anything about /b hood assumption work keep assuming stuff assuming the video was online is working great for you.

it was on motherless

What dumb ass did you her this from? Cuz I was in the first thread and every other thread since I'm mostly disabled and am stuck in a bed most of the day.

No links or anything where posted the guy chickened out like most of the bfs do when they are also in the video.

Immediately upload private webcam videos but a soon as they are in one to they won't like anybody wants to look at the nasty fuck all he uploaded was like 12 pics or so.

"The original thread is still up from April"

this is why the oldfags moved to Sup Forums. you idiots need to learn spelling and grammar, then need to kill yourselves you 12 year old fucking retards.

Your on the internet go unplug your modem this isn't English class you retard.

Besides I'll purposely not put quotations and mistype and fuck up sentences just to piss retard like you off.

Your on the net.
Internet and text people don't care about Grammer and short form stuff routinely saves millions of hours for million of people every day.

In fact I never cared about Grammer I have two fists that i use to re-arange people's thaught process that pis me off like yourself .
Stop making threads about her posting her first last and middle name her town pictures of her work etc

I'm an old fag idiot 29.
Usualky the Grammer Nazi are still in high school I find every time nice try tho trying to sound old and important.