I think I'm being watched

I think I'm being watched.

>truck outside my house, across the street
>all white, orange flashing security lights on the top
>sitting playing some vidya gaymes/browsing internet
>truck still there an hour later, can tell because of flashing lights coming through window
>notice PC acting a little funny
>sometimes things will lag behind or respond slowly as if I have a large process running
>slightly choppy as if I'm experiencing recording lag
>30 minutes later truck is still there
>get a little paranoid cause I'm high
>open up a notepad and, just in case the truck is spying on me/my PC, write a message
>"Hello, guy in the truck. How are you?"
>start laughing thinking I'm retarded
>immediately the orange lights stop and the truck turns on and pulls away
>freak the fuck out for a little while

What are the fucking chances that after nearly two hours, the truck pulls away right as I jokingly right "the spy" a fake message? This honestly has me concerned. Anyone else ever feel like they're being watched?

Next time just unplug the damn internet.. and yes op, looks like your on Hillary's shitlist. It's best you vote for Trump, he loves Americans.

Most of the time, a surveillance vehicle would not have flashing lights alerting you to its location

Which was my thought, but there's tons of construction near my neighborhood at the moment so I thought it kinda fit.

Yep flashing lights defeats the purpose, most likely a coincidence

Is there any reason you would be a target for surveillance? Are you even wealthy or influential in any way OP? If these were pros there wouldn't have been any lights and if, for argument's sake, you were the target of electronic surveillance there's no need for them to even be in a truck in the first place...Maybe stop getting high if it makes you paranoid?

How much meth did you do?

>notice PC acting a little funny

If it's running Windows... yes you are definitely being watched regardless of the truck.
The level at which you are being spied on depends on what you have done.

Well I do own a fair few firearms and have been extremely critical of the current political state of our country, but otherwise I'm nobody doing nothing.

And by paranoid I don't mean it seriously, as if I'm pacing back and forth, sweating, and tearing out my fucking hair.

I literally just thought "what if..." and thought it'd be funny to put a message up on my screen. The coincidence was a little too real for me, though.

All my keks. OP is gona get v&

Ask yourself one question. What value is there in someone spying on you. Probably none.

You're freaking out about a street paver or some shit

They say if you feel like you're being watched you probably are.

I get it, I might feel like that if I was in your shoes and was spooked, suspicious for whatever reason... Just talking shit on the internet isn't likely to get you in trouble unless you're in contact with persons "of interest", now some apparently harmless groups (eg preppers, conspiracy theorists) might conceivably expose you to contacts on watch lists, if you've made no secret about owning these "fair few firearms" that may warrant a background check, but active surveillance seems very unlikely. The only scenario I can think of this isn't a coincidence is perhaps some amateur outfir (eg PIs) was running a test or something random, even so chances would appear lightning strike astronomical. So relax, if you do legit fear surveillance take measures on your end and stay away from any sites that may act as lighning rods in terms of attention.

Street Pavers are the henchmen of the Freemasons and the Iloominatty

I came home to find a popo car sitting almost right outside my house the other day. I was like 'that was fast, i just downloaded got yesterday...' There was only one person inside, maybe the other was doing something else, anyway they drove off just as i walked past which made me paranoid. I mean it was sitting there and left when I walked past.

yes the nsa is watching.

Lay off the fucking pot stupid.

Dude wtf i have the same shit!? It comes around my house and drives up and down my block at 3am like 12 times, and its legitimately only when I'm the only one awake and it only comes when I'm online. This has been happening for about a year and 8 months. It scares tf out of me!

P.s. please for the love of fuck tell me you don'tlive in Illinois

A helicopter circles my house every other night

And no i dont live in the nigger land. I live in a very nice area.

Also large green trucks go through my neighborhood and up these dirt hills to a private airport.

Helis are usually normal PD, you shouldn't worry about those.