Posts from pic related always tickle my funny bone b/c they don't know how to properly use articles so I always read...

Posts from pic related always tickle my funny bone b/c they don't know how to properly use articles so I always read their posts in an exaggerated Russian accent in my head. Anyone else do this?

>his language needs articles

that will be their answer

Yeah, a articles are the stupid concept.

I dislike articles greatly

i hate a article when the a burger fuk you
london is the capital of Great britan

>use an articleat singular
>doesn't use articles on plural

let mi spik from maj hart in inglish

I'm are dislike the articles greatly
>FTFY

I hate perfective and imperfective!

>Use
>Don't use
Or
>Uses
>Doesn't use
Pick one, uneducated fuck.

I dislike your face greatly BITCH

I hid the subject

your move

Haha, Ivan kánt spík ingliš.

yes, me

Open your mouth Johny boy, let that article make some tickle.

shat ap pepik
olso:
>cheh intelectuals

Your post doesn't make sense then. You're either a mehmet or schizophrenic.

Even americans cant speak proper english .why shoud us foreigners care?

Aj wount šat ap, Ivan, nou rašn vil tel mí tu šat ap, its nat komunizm tajm.

>nat
uots de fuk?

Hí told jú dat ic not komunizm tajm enymór.

Articles are unfortunately necessary for languages with almost no declension, like English.

this made me think

Fuck the articles, I don't know how to operate with all these fucking tenses. It is just fucking nonsense. I don't know when i should use present perfect or present perfect continious or some other made up shit. In polish it works this way:
-zagrałem - i played
-grałem - i was playing
-gram - i am playing
-grywam - i play
-będę grał - i will be playing
-zagrałbym - i would play
-grałbym - i would be playing
-byłbym zagrał - i would played
-byłbym grał - i would have been playing
-zagram - i will play
-grając - by the fact that i am playing
-zagrawszy - by the fact that i played
-grywając - by the fact that i play
How is that possible that you have got more tenses than these? Yet you don't have a word for 1,5. You have one word for sinful pride and for "I am proud of...". You have got 1 word for dreams while you sleep and for those ones that when you don't sleep. And the most important thing: word order - this is probably the strangest thing that can exist.

wszczy

Wat du jú mín?

>in polish it works
no one cares

I care

funny thing, as a pole if I were to transcribe it with the proper sounds of polish it'd end up looking the same

Of course you don't care. That's why Kazakhs speak russian instead of Kazakhian and Poles speak language which is unchanged from 500 years, despite the fact that it was illegal to use it for 123 years.

What the fuck, why do you have so many words for play?
>his language was written by a retard sliding his head on a keyboard

It really bothers me when turkic people seem to forget their own language and adapt russian instead

Russian boys are cute desu

>VKUSNO
>DAVAI

Adorable.

Nothing strange about it polski, english in general is a pretty straight forward language, there is a reason why almost the entire world has adapted to it as the international tongue. Yours looks like a mess though, why should I need to learn like 50+ words when I can learn 4 or 5 at best and mix them up to form new sentences?

Zdravstvuite moi american friends

Privet ruskie druge

Russian and Japanese posts are extremely funny.