1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt.
2. Your honest opinion on South Brazil and South Brazilians.

Brazil (MG).

Currently living in Santa Catarina, for work.

Not a real country, uneducated and with tons of murders.

Cunt
Probably the last truly white nation on earth, better than the rest of the nigger planet, we all should envy the South Brazilian empire

all i know is that it is white

shit part of a shit country
would not visit

1. France and you can say the rest of the world
2. I don't know anything / don't care about it. No one cares about your region in the world.

Uruguay should annex them and forcefully change their culture and language to match theirs.

We should've colonized all of South America, desu.

lived some years in RS

not white.

Uruguay doesn't even have any culture, it's a memestate and rightful Brazilian clay.

>implying they need to change the culture
The southernmost state is literally a chunk of land that used to be Uruguay and have the same culture.

>no culture
>said someone from the state where cooking tough beef in a clay pot and then bury it is considered culture

Jokes on you, niggers from the north have more of a culture than your fictional state.

>and we
Fix'd.

Big River of South, he!, is completely broke; Paraná is the one with better conditions and Saint Catarina I don't know much about it.

Por que está traduzindo o nome dos estados?
>Big River of South
>Saint Catarina
my sides

I don't know, for fun I guess.

Flag
envious as fuck, their women are 10/10 and act like mega sluts, also their food is great as well, they are also by far whiter than mexico

1. Poland
2. Love

I cringe so hard at shit like this.

Brazil population alone is bigger than 50% of Europe combined, go gargle some muslism dick frog, only one irrelevant around here is (you)

The most insecure Brazilian posters

This

Why southerns (and brazilians in general) are such raging attentionwhores is beyond me.

Brazilian from RIo Grande do Sul

It's the same as the rest of Brazil, a little less brown and a little less unequal, but still Brazil.

2 South Brazil needs to deport all nonwhites and secede.
South brazilians need to deport all nonwhites and secede.

>Paying taxes to sustain a corrupt government and parasitical nigger states living on your dime
Fuck that noise.

Secede and use your money for yourself.

Literally the same as the rest of brazil

Kek
>trying to talk about other countries
Go back to your caravans, gypsy.

t. favelado

>2 South Brazil needs to deport all nonwhites and secede.

Technically there are no nonwhites to deport. All the mestizos were here before Germans or Italians arrived.

>>Paying taxes to sustain a corrupt government and parasitical nigger states living on your dime

This was excuse used by butthurt people who claimed Lula and Dilma were pro-Russia communists and were trying to rebuild the Soviet Union. As you can tell from my description alone, they're crazy people, the Brazilian equivalent of a redneck.

Blacks and mestizos who think they are White.

Give me good reason why you want a Federal Government taxing the fruits of your labor to redirect it to a corrupt political class and parasitical states that consume more than they produce while you produce more than you consume.

Why are the southern brazilian states not entitled to their own money and why should welfare leeches receive it?

This.

You don't need a good reason, because it doesn't concern you.
All Brazilians states deserve less tributes, not only the South. Federalism should fix this problem.

t.proxy