Messi Suffering Thread

Is there really anything else he could have done?

He carried them to the final 3 times in the past 3 years, and Argentina somehow shit the bed all three times.

He deserves better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qT6XCvDUUsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he could have smothered Higuain in his sleep the night after the 2014 final vs Germany

>He deserves better.

Beg to disagree. A cunt who start to throw tantrums and rage quit after a few failures never deserved it in the first place. A GOAT never gives up.

>Is there really anything else he could have done?
scoring

Glad he never won a cup with his country, now that he showed his true colors. It obviously doesn't matter enough for him, if it feels it's humiliating to his ego trying too many times. Look at Ronaldo. He's 31 and still trying.

iktfa

i just picture him, waking up today, going to the bathroom, shaving his beard slowly and sadly

Messi "retired" as a protest against his shitty FA, sort of like his power plays with the Barcelona board a few years back. Look how that turned out.

BASED POSTS

Truth Triples!

Threadtheme

youtube.com/watch?v=qT6XCvDUUsU

poor lilttle manlet

ps: DONT EVADE TAX KARMA GETS YOU

>He deserves better.
Fuck that line of thought. He deserves what he got.

>A GOAT never gives up.

Trips don't lie.

Scoring in general
Scoring the penalty
Actually carrying the team (he didnt carry shit in WC, all his goals in this mickey mouse cup were when argentina was ahead)

Only think he deserves is being mocked to death for quitting because (and this is the definition of his career):
>life is hard outside muh barcelona

it's all Higuain's fault.

Satan confirms

You don't ever >deserve anything in sports. You either take it with skill, determination, teamplay, etc. etc. etc., you either overcome the odds with your ability, or you don't.

i think 3 final losses in about 2 years with a team would break many others and afaik Aguero and Mascherano resigned too

they should give it a last try 2018 atleast and i hope atleast Messi get back then

Trips of truth

>implying he won't come back and only quit to make the other 7 chokers leave and finally purge all the scum

Is there anything this man can't do?

Could've tone down the autism and let Tevez on the NT.

Satan tells the hard truth

How many goals did Messi score in his career?

How the fuck can he be hold scoreless in three straight finals in which ALL went to EXTRA TIME?

360 minutes of play and no goals? At some point he should have went fuck it and gone for glory. Imagine how many times Ronaldo would have shot in that time? More than 30 times easily.

He's a fucking beta bitch who wanted to put the responsibility on others.

He didnt carry them in the world cup though.

Why do you make up these lies? It's pathetic.

and no he doesnt deserve better, he should play better if he wants to win.

lol fuck off, afa and the arg coaches did everything to accomodate him since 2008

I don't think FIFA and the sponsors will let Messi abandon the NT too easy.
Imagine the next Russia 2018 WC without messi, the sponsors will lost a good amount of interest / cash without a world star like Messi, even if he might play like shit in that tournament)

>these dipshits

AFA is the root of the problem here

even before Messi they were fucking our shit up

This. is there nobody else that can start for Argentina that could maybe pass Messi the ball instead of missing wide-open shots?

Who cares about finals in any sport, it's just one more game, just another game but now all of a sudden its so important and if you lose it means youre so bad, no, it doesnt mean that you just made a mistake, even the best make mistakes but if you make a mistake this time youre not the best.

>AFA is the root of the problem here

And he's helping to make things better by quitting?

he will pull a Zidane and come back in his mid 30s to carry them to another final

and lose again

Yes you fucking moron. See

feels

>believing the "Messi hates Tevez" meme

for one thing, Tevez was never great on the national team, and was just as guilty of being a "le disappear in big games man" as most strikers on then national team

plus, he had issues with AFA staff. Apparently, this really ticked them off

>gets called up around 2010, 2011 for a friendly
>says he's injured and can't go
>injury wasn't that bad, so he kept playing at Man City
>AFA took this as him skipping out on the national team because he didn't feel like going with them

Yes

it's a power play - you should know about this, Ronaldo pulls this at Real Madrid and left Man Utd when he realized he wasn't able to do power plays there anymore

So completely, absolutely true.

Messi is so far from GOAT status now that he'll be forgotten long before Maradona is

Messi is better than anyone else but his team brought him down, HE does deserve it, his team doesnt

Anyone can play great in practice and against literally who team with no pressure. The biggest matches matter so much more, and are so much more defining.

Actually stepping back when you're clearly a liability for the team it's a wise thing to do. This generation is doomed, it's better to let the young players take over.

Something you will never see from Penaldo shit he doesn't even let Bale take the free kicks.

what a load of crap, argentina had the best defensein the world cup and the best midfield in this copa
do you really think it's everyone's fault but his?

Maradona certainly didn't have Sergio Aguero, Angel Di Maria, Mascherano, Otamendi etc.

He's not a liability, without him they'd be garbage. He's only a liability in the sense that he couldn't play his best so far. But he has to keep trying and JUST DO IT, not quit.

>"My generation can’t compare him to Maradona that’s for my generation, because of what Maradona did for Argentine football. But I think the best player ever played today here in the United States."

Bollocks from Pizzi.

Leave tevez in Boca, m8, we need him.

>Valdano: “Messi plays finals for Argentina not to win, but to be forgiven.”

This guy is so based.

>Is there really anything else he could have done?
you actually think he was at his best at any of those finals?

Get off the proxy Ronaldo.

>all this Higuain hating
the guy is a choker but it's not like he prevented Messi from scoring or made him miss his penalty. The two most infamous scoring chances he wasted were created by himself by pressuring defenders too

calm down gigel

about the response i should've expected

the amount of Messi circle jerk that goes on here is unbelievable

if this was Ronaldo, everyone would be cheering

>The two most infamous scoring chances he wasted were created by himself by pressuring defenders too

Lol no. He wasn't pressuring anyone when Kroos fluked the ball straight at his feet while he was wandering in offside, and last night he ran and took Medel's mishandled ball. It'd be like saying Demba Ba dispossessed Gerrard. Your first sentence is absolutely right though.

this

muh humble messi doesn't deserve this

>he lost (humbly)
>he complained (humbly)
>he ragequited (humbly ofc)

i don't even like penaldo