Why do girls always ignore me on Kik when they ask me for a face pic and then see me and why can't I attract or match...

Why do girls always ignore me on Kik when they ask me for a face pic and then see me and why can't I attract or match with any qts on tinder? I obviously feel like there's something wrong since I'm 23 and this problem persists

Show penis

first off, you look like you just finished jerking it to cp

Wear a less nerdy shirt and learn to shave.

I dunno, op, you look like a Supreme Gentleman to me...

Fuck off Brandon you insecure cuck

It's nothing all that impressive

Gross. That ain't me.

Depends where you love on tinder. And dress better and get a better haircut. When you pose you should be standing now laying down like that it screams rape. Take pictures either of you doing shit like biking, hiking, even at a llake fishing it show you like yo do shit not sit in front of a screen all day. Hoes like guys who think they do shit. Trust me put a dress shirt on and tie and freshen than hair and beard and sluts will be lineing up

I tried in both CT, FL, and MA with no variation in results. Only fatties that legit look gross swipe me yes.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums then, you don't belong

Are you gonna pull an Elliot Rodger soon or what? These threads are getting kinda annoying.

People talk to girls on kik?

Holy shit.
Keanu... Is that you?

No

HAHAHAHAHAH you fucking cuck.

You look a bit too earnest, or serious, try looking friendly, without being weird.