Will they commit suicide when they lose today?

will they commit suicide when they lose today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyoy2_7FegI
youtube.com/watch?v=OzxMjBEazas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Murica will never understand the English national team or the culture of the national team in England

England losing today is the best thing anyone in England could ever hope for.

Nah, they're used to irrelevance.

Yes, because Hodgson will still magically get a new deal

is this on bbc?

HODGSON IS A CUNT

>England losing today is the best thing anyone in England could ever hope for.

Uhh.. ok. How so?

I hope they lose after brexit

Fuck retarded burgerclap.
kys

hoping woy gets sacked

looking forward to another blowout mario?

Shut up memelord and answer the damn question

if England goes out against Iceland today Cameron cancels Brexit

Why in the fuck wasn't he sacked after the >1pt debacle in Brazil? Why would he get sacked now? He'll step down before that happens right?

>lose today

Nah, this isn't an England go out early tournament.

This an England start slowly, put in some genuinely decent performances and then lose on penalties tournament.

Bad news for France desu.

Yep, bbc one

This is the same Woy who starts Rooney. He's delusional

Ripping the national team to shreds is the English pastime. Most England fans are aware that they probably wont win so the best outcome is an embarrassing defeat so the papers can utterly annihilate them for a week or two and everyone can have a good laugh at how shit they are.

Look at Argentina and Messi.

Also, the whole 'it's coming home' thing and vastly over rating players - it's not fucking serious. Everyone takes the piss out of the national team, hugely builds them up knowingly and then ruthlessly tears them down.

It's the English way.

Yet every time there's a tournament the same Americlaps fail to get it and post the same old shit

>haha you said it was coming home and now you lost!

Well no shit genius. As if anyone seriously thought England were going to win the world cup for even a second

because our fa said the 1 point in brazil exceeded expectations and just getting to the wc was a success, so the fact we got 1 point meant we did better than we thought we would

its just hope, people are hoping he gets sacked by some miracle, this tournament so far has shown woy doesnt know what the fuck hes doing and a nice defeat to iceland should cement that and hopefully make the fa wake up (they wont though)

forgot to mention, he will never step down, he is the highest paid manager at the euros and probably in the world (in terms of national team managers), but not 100% on that, there is no way he will ever step down

kek Rooney's your best player atm

Come on now lad, Rooney is playing well. Who would you start ahead of him?

>tfw he is
>tfw woy decided to bench him against slovakia

>Kai Rooney on the beach wearing a Vardy 9 shirt

>kai

jesus christ

been your best player for the whole tournament m8

w-what's wrong. that's my name as well

sounds like you belong on dragonball z or somethin lad

Me, too.

It's a pretty common name right?

British English is a retarded version of English.

Did your mom get fucked by a big DeutschGOD?`

Nah it's literally coming home this year

>seriously believing we aren't going to win 3-0 today

>3-0

get the fuck outta here naysayer, it'll be 4 at the very least

Lads please, I'm trying not to fall into delusion this time around.

ITS COMING HOME ITS HOME COMING ITS COMING

We were just unlucky in the group stage. It's statistically impossible for us to score fewer than 3 goals today

We'll smash the French too. They barely scraped past our retarded red-headed step son

COMING HOME LADS

I'm really torn now, now that they have actually managed to gain their independence from the moloch that is the EU. Guess I have to root for them today, to notch up the dangerous nationalism, while Iceland already made history with their likeable team.

Germany-England would be extra intense this year due to all the resentment caused by the Brexit. Really hope you guys manage to make it that far

AINT GONNA HAPPEN
WE'RE GONNA DESTORY ICELAND
DESTROY FRANCE
PORTUGAL
GERMANY
SPAIN
ITALY

ITS COMING HOME
CHECK EM
PRAISE KEK

support both, you can easily do both, you can just say you're a friendly german who wants england to do well, if they do well and win the match you can go on about how you supported them and wished your english brothers well, if iceland win you can hop on the bandwagon and also every one loves shitposting at us when we lose, so you don't have to miss out on that as well as celebrating an iceland win

>It's statistically impossible for us to score fewer than 3 goals today
I don't think you know what statistically means

I've never met anyone else with this name Tbh. But I know it's a name in Finland, Germany, Japan and several other places, so I guess so.

BREXIT IS COMING HOME!

I know a Canadian guy named Kai. Do you guys pronounce it as "kye" or "kay"?

stats dont matter, england is confirmed to at least score 4 today no matter what happens mate

Just trust me I have a maths GCSE

>WE'RE GONNA DESTORY ICELAND

>germany not seeing the writing on the wall

fucking pathetic

Kye. And you?

>mfw people here often think it's pronounced "Kay"
gets annoying

>average English couple

im more triggered by someone wearing a liverpool shirt to an england match

is he masturbating?

This desu.

shes probably jerking him off, the dirty racemixing slag, should get rid of them both

"Kye" as well

It's like they never watched Beyblade as a child

i think you just covering your bases.
conceited.
you say brits know they'll loose, but convulse in patriotic pride just to humiliate your own team.
you just blew my mind. and most of the logic left in bri

>black crusader
Also would be great if England fans wore crusader outfits en masse at the Qatar WC

"it's coming home" is pure memery and if you can't see that then you've fallen for one of the easiest trolls jesus christ i didn't think anyone would actually take it serious

literally no point in trying to convince him, he will believe the "its coming home" stuff is legit and nothing can change his opinion

This.
And after seeing how brainless the brave England supporters are this tournament, I'm hoping it'll actually happen desu.

i bet he thinks when we call someone "englands brave" it means we rate them

first time i hear about 'coming home' bullshit
see the flag

It's making fun of a song some retards made in 90's for Englands football team when we hosted the Euros

IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING
FOOTBALLS COMING HOME

THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT

etc

thanks
still, is there no hope for you at all?

to win the tournament? no chance. it's already apparent that we're not creative enough. we'll probably go out to france in the QF

I think we should win today though. Not that it will be easy but I would expect us to go through in the end.

having hope for england is like playing russian roulette with all the chambers loaded, also the 98 version of the song was better desu

youtube.com/watch?v=oyoy2_7FegI

I say 4-1 aet, like cl 2014

btw the song

youtube.com/watch?v=OzxMjBEazas

it's actually deece

Losing to Sainsbury's light would be pretty embarrassing.

question: why GB has 3 teams?
'cause you came up with football? are you special? should russia send a team per each republic or nationality?

Because Great Britain isn't a country.

>3

We've got four.

And it's because national sides represent football associations not countries.

The current version should have:

FIFTY YEARS OF HURT.

The original had ''THIRTY YEARS OF HURT''.

So yeah, they should really try and get it this time. The entire nation is at stake this time. They took sovereignty home, but they need the football too.

does it reduce or increase your chances?

>Great Britain
lmana wiki it a bit. thanks

full agree lad three lions 98 is the one

THE CROSSES OF ST GEORGE ARE FLYING ALL AROUND ME
GARETH SOUTHGATE THE WHOLE OF ENGLAND IS WITH YOU
OH IT'S SAVED...

gives me shivers

it doesn't do either, no one would celebrate in england if wales won, the scottish would celebrate if england lost, we are all against each other

reduce of course. diluting our talent

if we were together we could have england + bale

instead we're starting raheem sterling

Makes no difference most of the time.

There's the odd player like Bale who would obviously improve the England side though.

bale and ramsay, scotland and northern ireland would be left to burn though, unless norn iron produced another best

i suppose ramsey is probably an improvement on hendershit

I'm sure most of us would be happy if Wales or NI won something.

Fuck Scotland though, no one wants them to win anything.

>i suppose

mate henderson is 100% worse

wouldn't be too happy if wales won something as they seem to have taken "being proud of their country doing well" to be "shitting on england", happy for northern ireland to even make it out of the group stage though

i don't watch arsenal enough to know how he's playing

but aside from that meme streak 2 seasons ago he hasn't really been massively noticeable has he?

hes been nowhere near the meme run of form, but i would have him over henderson any day

90% of that is Bale tbf, he chatted shit and got banged now he's pissed about it.

I don't watch Arsenal much either, he's been great for Wales though.

>Playing Sterling after how dire he has been so far at the Euros

If they lose, and he has another shit match, do they leave his ass in France?

honestly after woys shitty team selections and how we cant score against park the bus teams

ill guess we will lose on pens 0-0 1-1 or lose 0-1 to free kick

suppose you're right

sterling and henderson really don't deserve to be anywhere near the england team

No, why would we? To Woy, he plays for city, and he cost like £50 million, this is automatic starter territory for the NT whenever possible, because those two things make him a good player no matter what his actual skill or form is as a football player.

Iceland are far more like a Pulis side than proper continental bus parkers, we can score against them.

You can look forward to Joe Hart flapping at a long throw though.

how come uploader has not made this video available in merica
both videos
is it going to explode my fat merican brains?

U retards. Iceland gonna park the bus. Then maybe Iceland get cheeky one in extra time.

I doubt TSU will beat us in 90.

If it goes to pens, we win.

Also, France are a shit, worst defence for a major team in the torunament, we're gonna rip them to ribbons.

It's coming home.

>If it goes to pens, we win.

mate come on now

>vote to leave EU
>economy completely tanks
>end up joining the EEA
>lose all power you currently have in the EU and get nothing in return while paying just as much
>It's literally a worse version of what you have now in every single way.

HAHAHAHAHAH

>britcucks