How can we keep these stupid, barbarian, fucks from invading our peaceful lands?

how can we keep these stupid, barbarian, fucks from invading our peaceful lands?

Elect Trump

I'm going to have to go with trump on this one.

Hes right you know

Trump.
Or vote Shillary and get fucked by muslims AND mexicans.

This is religion shameing. Let them practice what they want.

There's no chance in hell that trump will win, the media are backing Hillary for obvious reasons and most women are going to vote Hillary simply down to her being female and sjw

well even muslims are right about some things.

i favor nuking the middle east and setting the age of consent to 10.

their religion deserves to be shamed. theyre fucking backwards and violent. i.e. orlando you fuck

can marry little kids and fuck them, where do i sign up.

But women are stupid, why follow them?

isis is hiring

Once Trump is elected he will begin the legalization of mass-lynchings of these shitskinned sandniggers race war now gas the kikes Make America White Again

That was not from their religion just cause he pledge his loyalty to ISIS doesn't mean he was true islamic

the jews are great though

trump has more republican supporters than any republican ever had, and even converted some democrats who are fed up with PC bullshit. Trump will win, by a landslide. He's a master of the insult and knows hillary's weakness. That she's a shill and "crooked hillary" hurts her more than anything she could say about him.

I dunno, Trump's been winning in landslides against the GOP candidates and he's catching up to Shitlery in the polls lately

If trump doesn't win and there's even the slightest thought that the election is rigged then you can believe there will be a massive outcry

gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

You people can't actually be this retarded... can you? Trump doesn't give a shit about keeping out Muslims, building walls, or any of the other bullshit he panders about to morons. He's a businessman. A rather shitty one, but a businessman none the less. He cares about only one thing: making money. The ONLY thing his four years in office would be about is deregulation. That's it. More wealth for the wealthy and we continue to get fucked. Not that Hillary is much better but the guy is a scumbag and really fucking shitty person.

Trump is a real-estate tycoon. He fucking hates Wall Street, so if Wall Street is your enemy, he is your friend.
Vote Hillary if you like Wall Street. They pay her big money for speeches she's never released the transcripts of.

marrying lolis, killing fagots, blowing up things... boy, these Muslims are living the dream

well hillary is indisputably a criminal who compromised our national security by breaking federal felonies. that's still better?

the thing is, most of them are attracted to the boys more than the little girls. you have to reframe your frame of reference. little girls aren't as taboo over there, the boys are (hence the greater appeal)

really they're just backwards. 120 years ago you could legally fuck 7 year olds in delaware. and buy heroin otc. man to be alive in those days...

Fuck that. The only females voting for that dried up whore will be dumb college kids and democrat for life types.

We kill all infidels let our daughters marry the muslims.

close the fucking borders

So murderers are better than Trump?