Hey Sup Forums on friday I plan to take 5, 175 ug worth of lsd. Pic related, ive taken 3 tabs max before...

Hey Sup Forums on friday I plan to take 5, 175 ug worth of lsd. Pic related, ive taken 3 tabs max before. Is it gonna be super diffrent what should i expect? I can control myself rly well on cid and i can actually keep other calm while im tripping too

Overdose.

Im sure you cant od on cid,

Bump

Bump??? Any cid users???

I took 350 first time I tripped. Through up but was awesome. You'll do fine. Unless each tab is 175 then you should be good.

If it's not NBOME or some other fake shit go ahead

Thats the thing its 175 x 5

Any tips or stuff to expect

OP be prepared that it will be much more intense than the 3 tabs, acid increases it's effects exponentially with the dose. If you'll do it anyways then I suggest to have some benzos on hand to calm you down if things go south

I dont have benzos dang, i have cannabis and smokes

They look rather thick for LSD.
How experienced are you with LSD? and how close are you with your dealer ?

You can't od on real cid
You can on nbombs though, this is likely what they are

Real cid is so rare these days its safer to just assume its an nbomb and take a dose accordingly.

cannabis will rather make the trip much more intense and confusing

I bought from him once before but the tabs didnt work and he gave me free replacements.. Its 80$ for a strip of cid. Im experienced as in I can control myself very very well, but dont have any testing kits or anything

swallow the tabs instantly, if it's acid it will work the same, if it's NBOMEs it will be inactive

controlling yourself very well is not being experienced mate. Stop telling yourself this shit

What else do you buy from your dealer ? how old is he ?

If you have only bought from him once before, you have to take this purchase with serious salt. real acid doesn't come that cheap anymore

If ur asking how many times ive taken it, prob 20+ times in the past year, his in his upper mid 20s, he is a new connect for only cid, he can get me shrooms soon

Well then you should be aware that 80$ for that much real acid is too good to be true.
When was the last 2 times you took acid?

Last time was 4 days ago, i tried one of the tabs.

you should wait longer before taking it then.

I think you should try 2 tabs before jumping to 5
maybe late next week, and then wait a month before trying 5

Why do you do acid so much btw ?

Why is it a good idea to take 2? I might still have the tollerence from the first tab 4 days ago, and I take acid for 2 main reasons which r figuring out obsticales in my life, and recreationally

I heard if you dont wait 1-2 weeks between dropping acid, you'll be 75% more likley that the acid wont even effect you at all.

is it safe to store in tinfoil? I thought you should only leave the in plastic baggies.

Dont think thats true, Once ive taken tabs 3 days after it worked but not as strong

Its fine to leave em in tinfoil, thats what ive been doing for awhile.

I dont trust that these are not nbombs. And yeah you should wait because of tolerance. Not take more