Argentina 2014-2016

That moment when you realize this team could've won a WC and 2 Continental cups in a row like Spain did and it would've been considered one of the greatest teams ever.

But because bad luck (sometimes named Gonzalo Gerardo Higuain) it's one of the most JUST generations ever and it literally killed the GOAT.

I hope this is just part of the story and Messi plays in 2018 or in 2022 and wins it, any other end of the story would be tragic.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tJrPuLpjH-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK PIPITA
U
C
K

P
I
P
I
T
A

CUNT

Maradona won because the team strikers could actually score.

Not Messi's fault if he sets brilliant plays for Higuain, Aguero & Palacio and they choke it EVERYTIME.

Higuashit is an unbelievable massive choker

As of now, I can't see a happy ending to Messi's career. Hopefully I'm wrong.
All we can do is just sit and watch.

So with everyone hitting Argentina's team, how would this 3 forwards fair up?

Nico - Dybala - Lamela

What I find amazing is how Higuaín is actually responsible for losing three titles. He should just fucking quit

>higashit is choker
The manager who started this tard is the real moron.

Deje esas boludencias ostia. Aguero y iguain no fasharon sus penaltis

holy shit higuain is the biggest failure i have ever witnessed

i can't even express my disgust

i made this trash in 2011 and on it went to 2014, 2015, now 2016, this trash needs to go. Even Nico Gaitan played better. Just bring in Vietto, Dybala, even Icardi if he is not allowed to sleep in the same hotel as the team would probably do better.

>making a pass to #9

Why the fuck did he not just shoot the ball?

Lamela would be eh, after leaving Roma, I'm not sure about him
Dybala should be good in time

we should try a 4-4-2 again, this 4-3-3 crap is literally begging teams to play defensively

>they scored their penalty kicks, so they're good

Cerra la boca, chicano

What the fuck is wrong with Argentina's manager to keep starting Higuain? Obviously, he has problems with finishing when he gets good chances in important matches. But Argentina has other strikers that could have been playing instead, and could have won a World Cup and two Copas if they played someone who could finish.

You have to go back.

>palacio

can you stop this meme? he missed a chance that was virtually impossible against germany, making it seem like its a choke equal to higuain's is ridiculous

Messi just quit international play with the NT citing his four runner up finishes in the past four years of every major international contest. Kids say he is a goat, but he isn't even a Champion. He might be the best Barcelona player and that might be it. However his career ends, it won't be with a(ny) championship with the National Team.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tJrPuLpjH-U

How is this virtually impossible you retard? It was LITERALLY harder to miss it.

Fuck this rat haired cunt

The timelines diverged when Pekerman decided to send Cruz instead of Messi on that game in 06.

unlike higuain fernando torres actually delivers in big games

He did get an Olympic gold metal tbf

>Win the World Cup with Miroslav Klose, one of the worst strikers we've ever had
>Argentina will never ever win a World Cup again, despite having strikers like Messi, Higuain and Agüero.

Feels good, man.

Imshala brother.

dat midfield tho

i just remembered the header. this is a bad miss, but nowhere near the higuain miss

Imo it's worse, Higuain choked badly but Neuer was in a great position covering the whole goal.

In Palacio's chance Neuer was in the air and already with no chance to save it.

Yeah, in 2008, but that was under Riquelme. And just as his two U-20 WC wins, no one gives a shit.