Kik thread

Kik thread

Bump

nice trips.

trexinn

Bump

Bump

did she delete her kik?

Elizz99111 is married but exposed by her ex! Google elizz99111 slut etc.

Is that her

Samfkinbanana
Send her dick pics and she'll prob answer

Kik: .o4

Yes here better pic
Before tits pierced

Fucking pedo fag

Guys please tell me what happened with her, she was growing close to me but she hasn't received my messages since 2 days ago

Looks like she prob signd out my message wont reach her

Holy fuck i got quads

Yeah same, was she flooded with dick pics?

These quads have piqued my interest. in reply to
She has terrible wifi and either it is being garbage, shat out on her, or she could have gotten tired of being posted on here. She is a slut, but she just recently got with an online/sort of not online bf so she is probably trying hardest to not be a lil slut to your dick pics c:

Oh, that makes sence

Did she shay that to you that she has an online bf?

ya but its funny people have taken a liking to her i knew she was easy lmao. slut shareed Sup Forumsros. but seriously is anyone gonna post names? yes. im sure she did not say it to anyone who messaged her from here as she was too busy having fun. i originally started posting her

I think I'm the bf

Cmon guys bump it up in here we will take request for friends or siblings

i think considering how easy she is itd be easy to believe that

She wasn't easy in the beginning. I started with a normal conversation and it was very hard to maintain it, but eventually she wanted to see pics of me and she sent some herself. We had a great time. But my messages weren't delivered anymore around Tuesday

_mayamelissa_ she has a huge ass and nice tits

Well post What she send Sup Forumsro

And she even told me that I'm her boyfriend

Sorry but I won't do that yet

I dont think youre understanding lol. Like youre saying it wasnt easy. But look how much progress you made. Cuz its easy. Im sure others did too. I did. I actually stopped playing her tho cause i liked her but she got with some dude and then wanted to cheat on him and send me shit. Said i made her more horny than anyone she ever talked to. Like breh. Easy. As fun as it is, try not to get too attached or have fun with a slutty slut sorry

Bumperino

cause loverboy wont post

Damn. When did she say that she wants to cheat on him?

The talking normal part is hard, but the slutty part is easy yes

well let me clarify again, breh. it isnt you. me and her were having our fun and then she told me she got with someone BEFORE i posted her kik on here. she kept doing slutty stuff with me even tho she was "dating" another guy. and i dont imagine she broke up with him for no reason in a weeks time so shes prolly playin both of you, just using you for fun and him for the real deal. stop being attached girls will hurt you

Why isnt anyone posting kiks :/

>elizz99111 slut
justme123wee

cause everyone bein a nigger tonight. dead as fuck. try
elmeriip
euro slut, definite wins to be had if you play it right. post em

Ok I understand now. Thanks for the information. I really liked her :/

So did i man. She a cunt tho. Like its very annoying how sweet some of these girls on kik can ACT but always remember. If theyre on kik they are probably a dirty dirty slut deep down. Been doing this for like a year and it never ceases to amaze me the bs some of them try to pull lol. I really am sorry for ya. hopefully at least you got some wins. and if she comes back you can at least continue to play her for fun

Yea, no thanks

Yeah but mostly it's hard to get the dirty slut out of them. With her it's quite easy. I didn't get wins yet because I kinda felt bad that she is only 15

Bro you got a y pics of her? She reads my messages but wont respond i need to surprize her with her own pic

if you are really concerned about talking to her her skype is i_dont_fucking_know1 but yano youd prolly look like a creep saying you got it from me

Oh thanks bro. I'll try to contact her that way if she doesn't respond on kik in a week.

Well noogers anymore kiks? Im getting bored here

Who keeps posting this?

lol

Dont fuckin know i see it on every kik slut thread and its always the same Pic

kik: 911WhasAinsideJob

LilDre2123

Pretty sure it's not an actual 11 year old but fuck that shit.

Yea ik its not prob some dude trying to report pedos

Sweetdemonluvu

drsnoopdog

18/m

Larsenrilei,
Tell her ur Cole n had to make a fake profile. Guaranteed wins if u ask for them

Kik: Demut

You know he drills

Kik han_hanxox

nessalways

Kept trying to get her nudes but no luck. Maybe a Sup Forumsro can help me out?

>Thu
post some more on this girl, i might get some wins

Are you talking to her rn?

yeh bro, she terified, but post more, i need it to make her scared

HomeisNowhere is a big slut. Dumb as fuck. Will believe anything. She's an over confident attention seeking whore. We caught her fucking three guys at a party last week. Get em!

Add this slut DunnoHowtonameit

Send the convo

will do, i only send her pics and ask her to send something back or i'll ruin her life, her only reply is "WTF"

can you post her FB? then i'll threaten to expose her

FAKE
It's not a girl and the pics aren't even his

Got some more pics? im trying to get her to budge

Got any pics of her? I told her the story and she freaked out

sluttygirl109

Faker then fake

>FAKE
What is this youtube? No fucking shit it's not a girl you autist

GinnieInDaHouse or GinnieInTheHouse
A slut i used to talk with a while ago before deleting kik
She does everything as long as she's in the mood basically

Looks like she deleted hers aswell

Feels bad man

Yup, you got anymore kiks to send?

Nah, it's the only one i can remember at the top of my head that was legit, sorry

This her?

are those nuts?

Been white knighted

Damn

Yep

Some faggot is trying to be a white knight. I'm trying to get his kik.

Homesickinsomniac
Gr8 tits as well

Yes

We should drown this fucktard in dicks...

Got any more info on her? I got a convo that will destroy her

Didn't get white knighted soon enough. Still got the wins

Just shame her into doing it. She's stubborn.

eringray901

shes given nudes to others but i have not been so lucky so you guys can have a shot

Betsydoll98

How to talk to her i tried on my last account and didn't get anything