Is he the most improved musician of our time?

Is he the most improved musician of our time?

How the fuck do you go from this garbage
youtube.com/watch?v=27d138zhyZQ

To this?
youtube.com/watch?v=_hZCsgcKa-g

usually the more you continue to work on something the better you get at it

still a little bit cringey and a little bit too cute

he did drugs like shrooms and lsd and shit probly. thats what makes the best artists usually.

When was the turning point?

he is CUTE
tbqhfam

Community getting the axe

I thought people only pretended to like his "music" because they felt bad that he already wasted so much time instead of being in actual good TV/Movie productions to his shit music.

I hear a tiny bit of Wayne influence there. In the first song of course

He steadily impresses me with every project. Even as a "defender" of his projects, even I'll admit looking back to Camp it was some cringy shit...Luckily I think since BTI he's been on a roll.

Easy question: the Royalty mixtape.

Royalty was an awful record, sounded like some kind of shit Lil Wayne x Lil Dicky fusion.

They did but then he just kept getting better and better and better and now he could be about to release a genuinely fantastic album.

Even if that equation was apt, it was after Lil Wayne became awful and before Lil Dicky was a thing.

Royalty was chock-full of stellar beats, with usually-enjoyable raps to match. And some good features. The songs that were most like Camp were the worse ones, obviously.

Do you like any of his stuff if you hate Royalty?

I much prefer his singing over his rapping.

His rapping voice is just so corny but his singing voice is fantastic.

sorry this board is 18+!

lmao i used to think the same as a teenager,
but i still love lsd and shrooms.

His rapping voice WAS corny -- have you ever heard Sick Boi??

It's fine and normal nowadays. To be honest, haven't heard the new track yet tho

no.

He listened to some parliament funkadelic, surrounded himself with great, positive creatives and shed another layer of inhibition.

impressive. This guy is a trve talent!

I never thought I would like anything with donald in it. This is impressive

Wow, that new song is actually impressive. I don't like it, but I don't hate it like I do his other music. I can at least appreciate what he did here.

Nah he's just turning to funk because better hip hop artists already have, he's just chasing the bandwagon

Fucking got that shit right

He finally found his calling. I love it.

so he wants to make his own TPAB, right?

i started liking his stuff around 3005 but Me and Your Mama sold me.

Really oldschool laid back 90's feel.

He's better when he doesnt have his vocals in the track

yes but the point op is making is that he has improved more than other artists

is this picture in the vid moving or not

not really a fan of his or anything, but this is pretty awesome

Thank you 4channer for recognizing my comment from hours ago, checking the new Tribe right now and am blown away with their 4 knockouts w/ this Elton John sample too got dayum

And Phife with the afterlife vibes pulling us Up There?

Just what everybody needs right now. Because of timing & age & separation for 17 years may even be their damn best.

death grips

it's much more woke than tpab

he always was our guy, always underrated

Yeah, he seemed shit because he was doing like 3 things so he tripled the time to improve at them. Like this but not getting my hopes up. Atlanta is fucking incredible but I'm convinced he just can't music

Went to Pharos. He drastically changed course in his genre of music.

This has to be bait. This coon is shit, always has been always will be.

As hard as he tries to be serious, his strength will always be in the punchlines.