youtube.com/watch?v=ffHZKQGLkNc
youtube.com/watch?v=OFQCXJJSlHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hyolyn - It's Me

8/10

Venetian Snares - Doll Doll Doll
6.5/10

0/10
Listened to the entire thing and I loved it. I've just never heard such a beautiful shimmering sound before.

7/10

7+/10

8+/10
I really liked this, that rating is conservative because it hasn't even been a day yet but wow

youtube.com/watch?v=ffHZKQGLkNc

6/10

It's probably better than that, it just takes many listens for most stuff to click with me.

Such a good album

9.5/10

Songs are fun and catchy, but start blend together by the end of the album. Contra is more interesting
7.5/10

Shit i forgot the album
7.5/10

picked it up on CD in a clearance shelf.

8/10

forgot to rate it
8/10

4/10
the songs nirvana covered are the only ones actually worth listening to again, and i'm not so sure about molly's lips

8.5/10 really good.

Any suggestions for crescendocore music like this, lift yr skinny fists or some of sufjan's longer songs? possibly something more noisey and experimental, like xiu xiu but more grandiose and instrumentally rich.

9.5/10

one of the most heartbreaking records i've ever listened to. made me want to start writing again.

Checkd

>I loved it
>0/10

wut

9/10, really good

Really? I found it pretty dull and boring, I guess I'll have to listen to it again.

Bryter Lyter is better but all his stuff is god tier

7/10

8/10 goth rock classic

Tangerine Dream- Rubycon

8/10, I love how easily it could be seen as either unsettling or pleasant depending on your perspective

8/10.
Liked it.

pretty good. 8~

7.5/10 solid stuff but gets a little old by the end
3.5/10 has a few great songs but is a pretty terrible album as a whole
Yep 9/10, fantastic album. I prefer Chairs Missing tho
10/10 probably the saddest acoustic record ever up there with Robert Johnson's shit
7/10
5.5/10
6/10
8/10
6.5/10
2/10
7.5/10

7/10

it's not close to the edge but it's still nice

>saddest acoustic record
>not Jackson C. Frank
>not Curtains

kek that's what I was thinking as well
I mean johnson had some fun tunes but ultimately he was limited by the blues tradition that he was a part of.

I haven't actually listened to Johnson yet. Checking out King of the Delta Blues Singers right now, unless he has something better you'd recommend.

8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=OFQCXJJSlHQ

9/10 like a can of worms, candy worms

my nigga

4/10
Please pay attention when the track "Love in Vain" comes in, it's one of my favorite Blues songs of all time.
7/10
3/10
6/10
4/10
6/10
4/10
2/10
5/10
6/10
3/10
4/10

contrarian faggot

7.5/10 I guess; there were some really good songs and the rest weren't bad but they were rather short and unimpactful.

8/10

But why?
I consider 4/10 albums to be works which failed conveying anything, below average.
5/10 albums are average.
6/10 is already good, above average.

>not loving the pleasure that comes from being a supreme edgelord
The only cd I have of his has 21 tracks and a lot of alternative versions. You might want to check that out, I think it's in the archive.

I mean there's so many, we could throw around candidates all night. Those are great too tho
Ya start with that. It's really incredible honestly. I'm envious you get to experience it for the first time, it's never quite the same after but is always fantastic

I can agree with you that Dig Your Own Hole wasn't fantastic.
It did have some solid tracks though.

Agreed. It had some really incredible textures, and some parts that were really original. But with how long it was there ended up being a lot of less interesting moments

It's on volume 2 so I'll listen to it after finishing volume 1
I'll look for it
Do you know any similar albums to those two off the top of your head?

8/10 Best songs are in the beginning desu, still a great album throughout though
7/10 fun album
8/10 really nice album
10/10
8/10, next two albums are better
9/10
8/10
8/10
9/10

Pic related's a 7.5-8/10

7.7/10

If i was going to nominate a track for the best on the album it would be Block Rockin' Beats.
Drums are amazing.

7/10, it was alright, but it always takes me many listens to really grasp a record.

8.5/10

Bumping to keep the thread going

literal 10/10

never heard such a good cross of electronic and shoegaze dont know why more people arent talking about it

Bump

8.5/10

dude, it is seriously one of the most posted albums on mu, it is submu/core on most mu/core charts.

I dont think ive rated an album 10/10 immediately on first listen. Imo a 10/10 is something that holds up after many listens. Hopefully i can enjoy this one more.
Great listen
8/10

8.5/10
All around solid album. Best enjoyed in the dark with the volume high. Being high may or may not improve it also

9/10 Charles Mingus is a god of jazz. Still think Mingus Ah Um is better, but it's this album gives it a run for it's money.

8.5/10
i really never fell for the Kanye meme except for TLOP earlier this year and since that album was shit i couldn't care less about that nigga but all the songs were very good IMO.
Also every song on youtube about this album says shit about how plebs disliked this album when they first heard it and that's just cringy af
>Black dick all in your spouse again