ITT: Girls you want to humiliate you and your tiny cock and use you

ITT: Girls you want to humiliate you and your tiny cock and use you.

She could laugh about my tiny thing and tell all her friends.

no

I'd love licking and sucking the cum from her bulls after they were done fucking her.

Wow not only do you have a small cock, but you have terrible taste in women.
Their skin is the colour of shit.

What the fuck are you eating?

Would love her to do this to me. I used to let her copy off my work in school

I'm certainly not swallowing any of the multicultural bullshit associated with this thread.

Still know her? Do you get her gifts now?

The important question to ask about these girls is...
Can they poo in loo?

We go to the same college now but I barely see her there. I think she has a boyfriend so I'd love to suck him off right after he's done fucking her so I can taste her juices that way lol

You should start sending her online gift cards and stuff. Show her you can give her things

I would if I wasn't broke haha I need another job. What do you recommend doing after I give her the gifts?

Offer to do her errands, say you'll drive her places, just generally more and more things for her.

I could also help her out with her work again and do her essays and take home tests too. Carry her bags for her and everything lol

yea exactly. Fuck it looks like she's wearing a chastity key on her neck.

Hmmm doubt it she never talks about stuff like that and often even flaunts her ass and stuff

Is she a midget??

No, she's a paki.
They are a different breed to humans (you can especially tell by the smell) but they can look similar in poor lighting.

No
She's mexican

Whatever, she's some form of non-white.
I mean, I guess that's OK, if you're into that sort of thing and can't score a white women - objectively decided by many studies both scientific and on all major dating sites to be the most attractive of all women.

I know I would never stick my dick in anything non-white.

Nigga that's gay.

I love staring at her ass so fuck it lol white women are probably better but idk I find her sexy af

I'll suck you up too if you want lol

Would be her total slave

Do you have a tiny cock? Even if I get to fuck the girl I posted I doubt I could get far with her ass being so thick

She'd reach in your pants, feel your dick, and burst out laughing. Stories?

yea it's 4 inches. I understand she'll probably never touch it.

lol I just fucked this epic slut! She had DD and was 100% german with the most german sounding name. Fucking kindred spirits! She kept telling me nah for real Im not kidding you have the best dick Ive ever seen! Jerked off earlier and fucked her 5-6 times cuming 3 more times after spanking it earlier! I got pics but fucked up and lazy. Would upload if you beg.

Well you're slightly luckier than I am I'm 2 1/2 inch to 3 inch. She'll probably won't touch mines either.

This girl is cute as fuck

>I can't comprehend this level of beta! Im alpha as fuck with a big dick and cannot comprehend wtf is going on here.

My dick's only 4 inches so don't really have a choice.

Tranny trick!

This is transcendently beta! wtf am i reading?

I can't help having a 3 inch dick lol

6 inches... Small?

Then why don't you constantly fantasize about destroying their pretty face! I got a big dick and bi's suck cause Ive had girls claim they can deep throat and none can. The german chick I fucked tonight got the closest! Sucked a good 6 inches.

What the fuck does Tranny trick! mean? Really don't know what you're trying to say.

Well only if she let's me. For me it'd be hotter to be her total slave

How small are you ?

4 inches

Lol how old are you ? I was 6 inches in middle school

I'm in college and I'm half of that lol

I'm 20 and 7.6 inches
gg

Maybe, she'd let me watch her fucking you.

Maybe if i have a little bit cum left from filling her pussy up i could put in a super soaker for you

Damn that's big and thick

Fuck, would love to be able to suck out all that cum from her.

With a twistie straw only

Pseudo science and elitism. The mark of a true wannabe-alpha douchebag. Congrats on being a literal meme, you pathetic spec of faeces.

hngg, whatever she says.

Kek

Maybe you can fuck her too

Damn nice ass i would drain my balls deep in her ass

She'd love that big dick pounding her

mmm, stories?

And those nice plump lips jesus

Forgot pic

You're gonna make her scream with every thrust you give her. I can clean your dick once you're done with her so I can taste her juices on you hopefully and eat the cum from her pussy or ass

She's sexy

no amazing stories but i have gotten a lapdance from her when she was in a bikini one day when she came over to swim

lucky bastard.

That must've felt amazing

I want to hear how you guys would fuck her

With my hard veiny cock sliding out her stretched pussy

my cousin

I would fuck her silly everyday even when her pussy's sore she's still gonna take my cock.

Nice. You do stuff for her? Buy her things?

You're gonna stretch her out real good when you're done with her

I bought her that watch she's wearing in the pic
came all over over it before giving it to her

And leave her passed out covered in cum as i leave for you to enjoy the leftover's

Fuck that's awesome. Do you get her other stuff? Offer to do things for her?

I'd lick the cum of her pussy and the rest of her body as I jerk my tiny cock

I've cleaned her house a few times
see that bracelet? I had it around my cock once

One of my sisters friends

She would wake up and laugh hysterically and say she thought a baby's finger was touching her

What about your sister?

That's great! You should offer to be her permanent maid and handyman.

I have

KEK

she take you up on it? Offer to do other things for her? Give her money?

WTF kind of name is Caoimhe?

She could lock me up and throw away the key

/caoimhe.reilly.98

Not the guy posting, but why?

why not? kek

She's nothing special tbh

mmm, who's this? Stories?

@caoimherrr on twitter

you buy her that necklace too user?

Some slut from TX. Always see her around. Such a fat ass wish I should get a photo

Damn, very nice

What would you do to her?

I mean my only choice would be to serve her. My cock is too small to please her.