Just watched last ISIS video (the one where they burn the turks alive). Seeing that guy cry, prostrating...

Just watched last ISIS video (the one where they burn the turks alive). Seeing that guy cry, prostrating, while burning after rolling on the floor in agony made me feel like shit =/.

Why can't they just shoot people in the head? Jee.

Other urls found in this thread:

miscopy.com/?attachment_id=1141&kgvid_video_embed[enable]=true
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ9wvHq3eQ8
zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/burning-alive-two-turkish-soldiers-syria-graphic-execution-video-374800
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because they want you to fear them

=/

Because they're not Hwhite with our way of organizing effective methodologies (see Africans still trying to wrestle themselves off of White Societal Organization on a state level outside of the bushnig areas)

cruel as cool

they think its a cool and manly way to make them more manly and to strengthen/embolden their solidarity as """"men"""".

they are drama queens. its like role playing a moral hazard/breaker in an rpg.

Isis are the ultimate butthurt permavirgin school shooters

After a few seconds their nervous terminations are burnt and they don't feel any pain as they die. Though it doesn't excute the act and it's brutality. Sickening to watch.

Why are you watching that sick shit in the first place

This, Islamic State is literally the beta uprising.

>After a few seconds their nervous terminations are burnt and they don't feel any pain

[source needed]

Ukrainians do the same shit
Why is Ukraine so ISIS tier?

>Burn alive
WTF i though burning wasn't allowed by sharia

This is just a meme perpetuated by Muslim apologists. The Quran documents several cases were Mohammed orders burnings, for example one time he tortured a Jewish cleric with fire.

>tortured a Jewish cleric with fire.
Based

Honestly I have seen so many beheadings videos from LiveLeak I dont really get that phased by it anymore, I wish those sandniggers tried pulling that shit in my country, fuckers would be sent back packed like tunas.

i dunno about that. cartels drug their victims to keep them conscious until they get cut into several pieces. so imagine you see your body parts scattered all over the place and you can actually feel that.

>Why can't they just shoot people in the head?
because then you wouldn't feel like shit, learn to know how terrorist's mind works

Because they're literal subhumans who need to be genocided

[citation needed]

And arabic jews were far more violent than any other arabs, see Dhu Nuwas

I'm sure you guys are soo much better in that regard right
miscopy.com/?attachment_id=1141&kgvid_video_embed[enable]=true

>The Quran documents several cases were Mohammed orders burnings

Quote that part of quran you greasy pig fucker kartoffel.

To be fair, isnt it a daily occurrence in Mexico ?

>a m*slim turk

Çomar detected

> Quran documents several cases were Mohammed orders burnings
I smell bait

This filthy degenerate pedo truly had no limits. Islam should be banned to worship such a criminal.

>The Quran documents several cases were Mohammed orders burnings,
No it does not
>for example one time he tortured a Jewish cleric with fire.
Source? I know some sahaba did it, but not the prophet.

Fuck off back to your shitty island cypr*ot cuck.

Wrong island m80

9/10 passport.

Because insinctively deep inside you know islam is a superior religion, will prevail, and you are afraid you will too die in a fire as a filthy kuffar

>muslims killing other muslims

Buddhism is the true religion

>be christian
>kill a shit ton of people
>be muslim
>kill a shit nton of people
>be jew
>be hinduist
>be buddhist
>don't kill anyone

The mistery solves itself

Buddhism actually killed more people than any other abrahamic religion (in east and southern east asia)

Is that a leaf?

>what is burma

>tfw he was literally screaming "mommy help me"

made me tear up desu

I guess they didn't meditate enough, people that doesn't meditate enough doesn't count

check mate atheists

Looks like Buddhist propaganda paid off.

Muslims aren't people though

Why do you watch that stuff? What do you expect?

No...

I dunno, curiosity I guess.. I never felt anything while watching ISIS vids before but this one made me sad and angry

I know this is just another time where you guys are intentionally trying to make me angry like always, but this time I'm not going to bother.

He knew the risk. Erdogan should have known better and just keep air bombing them and using FSA as cannon fodder. Instead he sends turkish soldier into the worst place on earth.

One of them was literally kidnapped at the Turkish border town Kilis, not in Syria

Also i think these guys were kurds. Their turkish was terrible and sounded like a typical kurdish turk.

muhammad a shit lol

>watching people dying
>watching people being tortured
Someone pls explain to me why anyone sane would do it.

One of them was a kurd. Doesn't change anything, he was still a TSK soldier

>an angry muslim

Who'd have thought ?

Anyway I thought Jordanians were bro tier (can vouch for this personally) as opposed to special people like E-gypsies and the walking tablecloths of the gulf states ?

>implying that roaches can die from bullet wounds

Was he a professional soldier or just serving obligatory askerlik?

Yes, however... free drugs.

The latter, he was a border guard who got kidnapped while trying to stop smugglers.

The other one apparently is JITEM who was undercover in ISIS but got exposed but I ain't really buying it.

I mean really you want to insult people and dehumanize them and then expect them to be okay with it?
Anyway yeah Jordanians love foreigners in general. But obviously not the kind that tells us we aren't people and deserve to be killed because they dislike our faith.

Why everyone can't just unite and end these islamic scumbags once and for all? Looks like Obama and others just enjoy watching these videos all along.

There will be no Islamic State by next year.

>deserve to be killed because they dislike our faith.
Hmm sounds familiar somehow...

They really had dignity, they didnt cried or screamed

>why are muslims doing [insert stupid/violent/evil action]?

There is a certain degree of allure in breaking norms of society, like displaying extreme violence, disconcern for other lifes etc.
Those who do it think it sets them free from "opressive society", and fail to understand that it drives them more and more towards some crazed animal that is bound by instincts and nothing more.
They really should read some of De Sade, or early works of Nero. They show how slippery is that slope is.

>says the crane lyncher

I personally don't think that and neither do most Muslims. But you guys have such rooted hatred against Muslim people in your hearts that you see the ugliest crimes as justified if their victims are Muslim "because they are supposedly *unpeaceful*" and can never see the irony through that.

> Daesh
> read

One thing Daesh prides itself in is being enemies of culture as a concept. They want to believe they are the modern Attila.

Obviously, their whole movement is a tantrum thrown by the nobodies, the 'middle of the curve', the betas who are starved for attention. They don't have much to do with the Huns.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ9wvHq3eQ8

>surrendering to ISIS

Many times worse than dying immediately.
They should give each soldier a cynaide pill in case shit becomes hopeless so he can quickly leave this plane of existence before he becomes the star of their next video.

Damn they do that there? I thought it was secular state like Turkey?

Gib dem link already/

>lyncher
Execution for a crime is not "lynching", crane meat.
They just a bunch of people who grew up in ignorance, m8.
I don't even know anymore, easiest solution is to line them up and shoot, but easy solutions are only best if you're doing math.

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/burning-alive-two-turkish-soldiers-syria-graphic-execution-video-374800
Burning start at 15:40

I was wondering if there are any websites that translate ISIS videos to English so Westerners would understand?

>But you guys have such rooted hatred against Muslim people in your hearts

I dont think much better of Christians t b h. Anyway you shouldn't take the opinions posted on this Laotian rubber farming forum too seriously. I'm just trying to elicit a reaction from you, and truth be told I only think religious zealots (of any persuasion) are cancerous subhumans.

Fuck you are retarded, I cringe every time you post.

Domo

I thought so also but brazil or any central american country has higher homicide/kidnapping/etc than mexico with its drug war going on.

Listen, you homozilla.
Lynching is when an angry mob catches you and hangs on nearest tree.
When you get tried, found guilty, condemned to execution, got last wish, last meal and confessiary of your choice and then put to death, it's called "execution". I know you sucked at common logic classes at school, but at least use whatever shit you have inside your skull sometimes.

>tfw i actually felt sad and depressed because i understood what they were saying

> They just a bunch of people who grew up in ignorance, m8.
No, that's one of the points that make Daesh so hate-able. Pampered Saudis and Pakistanis, bored Europeans and Chechens, jobless Saddam's former officers make up a big part of Daesh. They aren't illiterate, they are spiteful. It's not that they ignore the idea of culture, it's that they hate it. They perfectly know that destruction of art is what triggers the civilised nations that they despise. When the Germans destroyed Warsaw building by building, or the French and British burned the Summer Palace, they knew exactly what they were doing and what message they were sending.

Now, the Germans wanted to exterminate the Poles -including their heritage- and the French/British wanted to shit on the Chinese civilisation by presenting Europe as the #1 civilisation in the world. Those were wars between nations. Daesh wants to finish culture and art, as a whole. They stopped calling themselves "... of Iraq" and "... of Iraq and Syria" - what vertebrates the Islamic State is the Islamic religion, full stop. That's done on purpose!

So what you're saying, essentially, is that your country is about as civilised as Somalia.

>say something bad about Islam
>French flag defends it

Really makes you think.

>notnowboner.jpg

Why aren't ISIS areas nuked yet? Highly doubt any civilians live there.

Well my toothpaste friend, because you are a fucking retard.

Why not just wipe the whole middle east completely? They're all just a shithole anyway

Ad hominem

America's doing a pretty fucking bad job knowing how good you're at fucking up perfectly capable countries.
Guess Russia's cock was bigger after all.

What were they saying?

Also, its time to glass the middle east and all those goat fuckers.

What did they say ? Not going to watch it.

"Hurr durr because you are retarded"
You guys call people "Eurocucks" but it takes you over 25-30 years to not even start doing a job properly.
Pussies.

Already seen that one, yes its sick as fuck, the difference is, cartels and this type of people mostly pull this shit agaisnt their own rival cartels, its pretty rare to see normal citizens involved in this kind of accident.

Is there even a solution to the middle east problem? It seems like when a shithole falls apart another shithole fills its place. The only solution i can think of is that they become a puppet state governed by a western country ((usa)).

The only solution is to remove the problem.

If you know what i mean.
We have some nice camps the germans left over

They do it for the fear factor. This is also why Cartels in Mexico are so brutal, they do it to scare the fuck out of you. Every video I have seen from Narcos in Mexico is them telling you that this is what will happen if you continue to mess with them.

Don't worry though, justice will come to those roaches. I'm thinking about joining the military just to fuck a couple of them up. I watched a video where some guys drove around, shooting cars they would pass on the street. I've seen some shit, but that video really hit me hard.

Before the exucution they said that this was erdogans fault because he cooperated with the west (you could see they were very uncomfortable and scared shitless)
During the execution one of them was screaming for his mother and the other was just screaming
Afther the execution the african looking guy said that the turkish people will be used to seeing these executions if they dont pull their troops from the islamic state

>Not the prophet

Sure, pedo prophet would never do anything like that!

I hate you to the guts, mudslime. The days of you and your false prophet cult are numbered. I hate you so much that I literally don't even consider you human. You are a fucking cockroach, turning everything nice and cool into disgusting shit. You even managed to do it with religion.

I despise you.

Use whatever is red as a nuclear test site. Is there no biological weapon existent that only targets those goatfuckers?
There's nothing unethical about trying experiments on those pieces of shit.

>During the execution one of them was screaming for his mother

after the nuclear annihalation can we have mosul pls?

No, unless bashar ewins and lets his place to a baath lieutenant who makes a transition to a democratic regime, americans burned to the ground every form of state in levant.

They did it to saddam because he didnt do anything against Al Qaeda, they did it to Lebanon because they were direct neighbors to israel and they are doing it to Bashar because he let jihadis go through syria to fight against USA during american occupation of Iraq.

If i can give you an advice akhi, stay as far as possible from USA's interests and keep individual liberties to maintain people at peace, even if its deceptive liberty, most european nations already practice that deceptive liberty, that breaks on the imperative of "maintaining public order"

>implying t*rkey gets spared when the nuclear holocaust comes

we do a great job when it comes to radiation resistance

webm related, how should be dealt with this problem.