I was circumcized two days ago (pic related)

I was circumcized two days ago (pic related)

What's up with this red blister? It could be I scalded myself in the bath yesterday and didn't realize because I was still numb from anasthetic. Also possibly caused by rubbing on clothes, though I've hardly been wearing any. And maybe some other reason. I don't know what's normal.

What do you think Sup Forums? Also what should I do?

you should still be in dressing if you were cut 2 days ago

Nah it fell off literally an hour after the procedure and the nurse said there was no need for a new one

nice hack doctors, enjoy your fucked penis

You dont look circumsized and that looks like herpes.

where are the stitches?

Jesus Christ, you have one small cock OP
House must've cut more than just the foreskin

Third rate doctors your fucked enjoy when your dick gets infected and falls off

Why would I even lie, it's not even a good joke

You has a very rare scar

I'm pleased with it actually, I just wish I knew what was up with the blister

Bump for help/mockery

Very proud of My uncutted non-muslim non-jewish uber catholic european cock...
...why u fkn r doin this?
Murricans...meeeh

>I had a piece of my body cut off, it's better this way I swear

why would you be voluntarily circumcised

Because:

>The circumcision is the best way to prevent the nasty habit of the masturbation
>The foreskin it's useless, like the appendix.
>A male circumcised is a hardworking man.
>The circumcision reduce the penile cancer and another diseases.
>The orphanages should have the right to circumcise the kids under their charge

Mental gymnastics everyone

I had phimosis, sex was uncomfortable and I couldn't clean properly (yeast infection erryday).

If you guys want my foreskin so badly go dig it out of the medical waste bin

Dirty Jew mouth, bro. Teeming with bacteria.. Shouldn't have let him chomp it

>The circumcision is the best way to prevent the nasty habit of the masturbation
self control
>The foreskin it's useless, like the appendix.
protects glans stopping it from drying out, has a mechanical function during sex/masturbation. if it was useless why would it prevent masturbation
unfounded claim, washing is the best way to protect from diseases, you still have to wash if you are circumcised
jesus fucking christ

Your dick is really infected man. Go see a doctor and get some antibiotics

UGH WHAT THE FUCK

Is that even an argument? It would sound like someone would want to be voluntarily circumcised because the orphanages should have the right to circumcise the kids under their charge. Does that make any sense to you?

This thread needs to be deleted pronto, or turn it into a REKT thread please.

OP here, yeah that's probably a good call. I don't think it's infected but at any rate I'd like to know if it's healing okay. I'll make an appointment for a few days

decent bait. how and where did you find the pics? that cock is not circ'd, it is infected, it also has a discharge. this wouldn't have ever happened if it was circ'd like normal.

fake as fuck

this is how a dick looks a 4 days after circ. you don't have any stitches. show us the scar you lying faggot.

Stay mad cutfag.

I took them right before posting them, and also there's no discharge. If you're referring to the white stuff around the stitches I'm pretty sure that's just them dissolving. I can dig out my discharge papers if you want proof I was circumcized.

>circ'd
>normal
baiting this hard, how's it going in moms basement?

Nah it hurts to pull back any further. Ask me in a few days when the swelling is down

grandmother's (spelt mum btw faggot) 2nd story, and feels good man, I had to spend $4k to get cut here in Australia. land of the fucking fail. I also had to wait till I was 18 before I was aloud, that's fucked up, I knew I should have being cut when I was 12. even though there was nothing wrong with my foreskin except for the fact it looked like a fucking gross worm, and there is nothing better in life then the head of your cock rubbing against everything forever. constantly horny.

>uses "aloud" instead of "allowed" as a native speaker
>teaches about my third language
fedora much?
that rubbing makes the head insensitive, it'll look like a truckers foot in a few months, and you'll need lotion to fap or for handjobs.
there's only one reason to be cut: phimosis.
or you're either a bomber or kike.

OP again. My consent form for circumcision dated two days ago, for the people that don't know a circumcision when they see one

moshimoshi jimmies desu
back in my day, it was never this easy.
thank you user-kun

let me get another vodka, brb.

This is why you DONT cut the dick up at all. Fucking Americans and their delusions

oh fuck me, you aren't trolling. I apologise for behaving like a cunt.

the red looks like a mucosal blister, it's not contagious, it will be just irritating as fuck. there is nothing for that but time, and vitamin e cream.
I wish you very much luck and sorry again.

BAIT
A
I
T

I'm back with my vodka, what is a bomber? I'm not a kike, might have jew blood in me, given my german blood. my super american cut husband that I married when it was legalised is full irish. perfect cock that one is.

Thanks m8. I don't blame you, all circ threads are assumed bait.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease, I'll just see how it goes over the next week

OP its not infected, i had a similar procedure and that white/yellow stuff is dissolveable stitches breaking down

Meaning of life?

Well. I figured it out for myself.
Respect life itself and don't overthink.

The thing is that your life has no meaning at all. Sure there is people who care about you and you might have affected someone else life positively but again ... That shit don't matter in a larger scale.

So basically you need to understand these hard facts.

1. Everybody dies
2. You are one of +6 billion persons experiencing life at it is.
3. There has been so many people who already experienced life but don't live anymore that you cannot but a number on it.
4. We're living in a place which seems to be a huge rock floating in a vacuum. The vacuum we're floating is so large you cannot understand it.

So basically "everything" is so large that your tiny life, feelings and problems does not mean a shit. You only are thinking it has a meaning because you are experiencing it yourself.

people behaving kindly on my Sup Forums? the fuck is this shit.

No one cares for your input shit for brains

It's bait

By the context, I'm guessing it means American.

First time I've heard it. Normally 4channers call us 'Burgers'.

Fake and, well, gay too.

Yes they do, including myself, I very much care about input. You did as well due to the fact you had to bother typing to me. If I didn't mean anything to you, you wouldn't have bothered.

I love you user. husbando-desu4lyf ^^'