I don't know what to do I care about him but he does really douchebag stuff, he's an alcoholic, overweight...

I don't know what to do I care about him but he does really douchebag stuff, he's an alcoholic, overweight, heart problems, jealouse controlling. The sexy is terrible he hasn't barley made me cum in two years, he has an ex that makes our life hell and he recently visited her at the bar where she works should I move on,

Bump for keks

I guess the more I put up with the more hell do

Yes.
Also, tits or GTFO.

Not enough information, need to see tits with timestamp first.

Do people ever actually show their tits when it's said like that

Yes op get some new pussy

Her's a fuckin cat, get a grip.

Sounds like he needs to go to the vet and you need to find a man.

Hive minds lol

probably because you're fat and know you can't do better

What's wrong with my cat she is cool

ded

I am not fat

posting pictures of your cat on Sup Forums only endangers her

Don't worry you will have a hard time finfding her and even then you got to get there it's remote

Nice cat

Ur probably not the most attractive female so maybe get pregnant first so you have a fall back, or just say you're pregnant to extort as much as you can out of him.

then you must have a horrible personality

I bet you could get a better man if you were a virgin, but you're already sullied and you have no talents and your personality is not very unique, you have no draws and he won't ever do any better because you don't have any admirable qualities to make him feel the least bit self-conscious

also pics or it didn't happen

good way to make him disappear, he's definitely not her first or anything, he'll go into escape mode for sure

I don't think that's true I feel like I can't leave and I know I could do better I've been told

>The sexy is terrible he hasn't barley made me cum in two years
I mean... cats have really tiny dicks. If you want real joy get a donkey or something.

They were just saying that to stroke your ego. We are better judges of these sorts of things. Pic with timestamp or you can just leave.

Funny

Does this work do people show their tits like this?

we help those who show us their tits with timestamp.
that is the Sup Forums way.

because the person you're sleeping with now is going to be a stigma for the rest of your life that's burned into your personality and the way you see things, and that's gonna be a turn off for any man that would otherwise take you seriously, so you feel like the best you could possibly do is someone just as terrible as him, and there's no way you're ever going to work on yourself and actually add some substance to your identity and capability as an individual

you have realized that being a woman stopped making you special as soon as you got your cherry popped, and that is the correct thing to believe

if you want to be special, if you want to be worth someone caring about you, now, after you already got busted, then you actually have to put effort into creating something with your life, with yourself, you have to grow a soul and develop it, but you're not going to do that because you don't want to have to take responsibility for your own past present or future, you don't want the burden of being a person

in short, you know you are now the same as any other woman, and that nobody should have a reason to care about you if you barely care about yourself, you just bitch and moan about your unfulfilled feelings and expectations and dreams that you never bothered to fulfill yourself

oh man that image

I lost hard

It happens, if people actually want help. We do AT LEAST need a normal picture with a timestamp so we know you aren't a troll

>we know you're a troll

I am actually going to school and sick of his shit, I have nice tits and my life has not been easy. He feels like dead weight not the other way around

uh huh

tell us what you are taking in school then

also nobody gives a shit about your body if you don't know what to do with it

Ok here come the tits

Paramedic, already taken first year and worked on car a bit, but we are in a remote area, relocating for experience and he's coming but I don't want him too

Time stamp or you're a dood

I highly doubt they could be that special

That chair looks really uncomfortable

I want it

Just wait for OP to deliver and you'll get it

Really

You know I don't even care about her tits, this thread is now about skeletons

I just took a selfie never done this and not surevitsva good idea

You dont need to post your face just a piece of paper with the date and time in a girls hand with a shoe and preferably tits

You know what's almost never disappointed me?

Skeletons

Skeletons are awesome

thanks mr skeltal

sounds like you're getting turned on, maybe this is the release you need

thank mr skeltal

Ok first time here goes

sorry if these skeletons are spooking anyone right now, a skeleton warning is in effect

I'm just about to post it, guys.

I can't find a pen I'm in a hotel leaving my boyfriend

Here it comes everyone get ready

Why are you saying such horrible stuff about your cat? It isn't his fault that you're a shitty owner.

I am nervous never done this what if they are ugly

It's okay bby I'll cum 4 u anyways

Thanks Sup Forumsro :^)

Stop pretending to be me.

Ok guys, I'm about to post it get ready.

I love dick

confirmed skeletons love boners but not dicks

>2016
>trusting a skeleton

right, bud

You had one fucking job.

Where is the timestamp?

they're ok

nice sunburn

Very nice. No timestamp tho. You know what that means?

I can't find a pen I'm in a hotel

Cool tits
Timestamp

Bing lookup is giving me nothing, could be legit.

Shoe on head

shoe on head

He sounds like me op. Talk to him. I guarantee he is in some kind of depression. As am i. Take it or leave it.

That timestamp tho

I have no pen I'm in hotel by myself never done this are my tits decent or what?

shoe on /thread

Brilliant

Take same picture but put an object on your head so we know it isn't fake.

Tits are fine...

Really ok why

>pic related
use this as a guide when making future posts femanon.

also on a related note, do you think you could be doing more in the relationship to spice things up and bring more personal fulfillment to the relationship?

They are beautiful. However, you must now submit a specific request to prove you are real.

I would fuck you, take that for what it is. You could most likely do better.

If you don't like him and he isn't doing anything for you that's really positive in your life, then leave. Also tell him that it's a problem and that if he doesn't put in some effort you're going to move on.

those are the rules

Your cat sounds like an asshole. I'd say you need to talk to him about it, but really just don't get your hopes up. If he's actually willing to change and be better for you then that's fine, keep him around for a while longer to see if he tries. If he's obstinate then leave, find someone who WILL care and never look back.

Much love OP. I hope you and your cat work things out.

Ok give me a minute

So we know you're fucking real you idiot. Think about how many pictures there are of tits on the Internet. Anyone could just google tits and put them here. If you post on Sup Forums, openly say you're a female, we have to see your tits and they have to be yours.

Big fucking giant bait thread got us all gents.

Oh my

Wait

I know skeletons, that's a man guys

No wonder she hasn't cum she probably got a botched vagina

show adam's apple/feet/vagina for proof that you were born female

we're all experts here so we'll be able to tell

Yeah, you can do better, you're a cool chick.

Is that a good oh my?

timestamp fuckwit

Move on. Is there someone else you're interested in perhaps? Like me maybe?

well, now thats over. you're on your own