Does anyone miss brazil now...

does anyone miss brazil now? Sick of these meme choke argies being in all the finals and being unworthy rivals to Chile and choking away literally everything. Get your fucking shit together BR jesus christ it's embarrassing as fuck watching your team play nowadays

No.

Brazilian soccer died in the late 90's.

I'm not excusing the results, but this is the worst brazilian NT in decades, it'll hardly get any worse, hopefully the only way to go now is up.
As for Argentina, they didn't manage to win shit with one of their GOAT generations, it's sad

But we kept winning titles until 2007
Also no, you should not miss Brazil, because when Brazil is good nobody else has a chance, internal football becomes boring.

>does anyone miss brazil now?
No one does.

i think its just some of europe has caught up with brazil on a technical and ability level. and so it comes down to tactics and brazil can never into tactics. theyre like 11 mozarts being told what to do by a chimpanzee. years ago brazillians had magic nobody else has, but now most players can do that stuff.

Don't worry. We're coming back.

Just wait for this man start his work, fellow ameribro.

Nah Brazil now don't have any other generational talent outside of Neymar. Usually they had multiple superstars on the same team.

The death of brazil and argentina will be the best thing to happen in South American football since Maradona got fat

Who will take the lead of sudaca's football, Valderrama?

just end me

Ur mum.

Kek brazil did play in the final

only if jesus becomes the next pele

>meme "magic square" squad

Beginning of the end desu

Gabriel Jesus? He's just a meme player.

Don't go for that.

El peruANO

They haven't been the same since Zidane in 2006

*They haven't been the same since Germany
FTFY