ITT: Albums that served as the soundtrack to notably dark times in your life

ITT: Albums that served as the soundtrack to notably dark times in your life

Pic related had just been released. Was listening to it a lot (as well as The Downward Spiral) before my last suicide attempt in December of last year. I'm doing much better now and I still love both of those albums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Vo_2cazc58
seitekishoudo.wordpress.com/all-lyrics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Perfect for dark times.

>my last suicide attempt
You must be literally retarded if you can't even kill yourself properly. Or you're desperate for attention. Probably the latter.

Who hurt you?

>Or you're desperate for attention
You seem pretty desperate for some attention yourself you edgelord faggot

I hurt myself today

Hey man sometimes people will give up in the middle of it, because they are too scared. Don't call OP retarded; you have no idea if their still suicidal or not. They might say they are better, but truthfully you have no idea.

Looks like the butthurt tumblr tourists are already here.

>Hey man sometimes people will give up in the middle of it
Because they want attention.
>they
Take your gender neutral pronouns back to where you came from.

Whatever.

lmao check out this sperg. freshman year going a little rough for you buddy?

>projecting

>not knowing what projecting means

I do know what projection is. You're projecting your own experiences onto me because I pointed out that OP is an attention whore.

Have been heavily into Blues in my darkest times. I spent many hours just lying on the floor, crying and listening to Blues music, including several New Year's Evenings. Other artists I liked, were people like Blind Willie McTell or Howlin' Wolf and especially Lightnin' Hopkins. I was a pretty weird guy, but now I found my purpose in browsing Sup Forums and making white folk music and am perfectly happy. :3

FYI, "sad guy with an acoustic guitar" is not folk music. The music you're making is most likely fol rock or folk pop, unless you're playing traditional pieces.

Pussy nigga

Fuck I literally did a spit take when I read that.

That was hilarious user.

I make traditional German folk music and neofolk.

>German folk music
So actual folk. I take back what I said.

Wow it really wasn't though, do you have autism?

After I barely graduated high school, my mom and I lost our house and I was forced to move to the city in with my sister to try to make it on my own. This album is a kind of a memento to that.

youtu.be/9Vo_2cazc58
seitekishoudo.wordpress.com/all-lyrics/

This album is an embodiment of the darkest time in my life. I used to listen to it a lot when I was feeling my worst. Burial Society brings me to tears when I hear it, so I don't really listen to the album anymore since there is no point in revisiting those times.

But you are the attention whore

You're the attention whore you fucking faggot. Sincerely hang yourself.

I spent the entire second semester of my freshman year of uni listening to pic related and while skipping all of my classes to masturbate in my dorm room and drink alone. I ended up dropping out to try and get my shit together.

>skipping all of my classes to masturbate in my dorm room and drink alone
God damn that is fucking depressing

mbv by my bloody valentine

I'd be interested in hearing your music, user.