Other urls found in this thread:

imtranslator.net/translation/english/to-welsh/translation/
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpMue_CmBM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6FXeupOp04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not /balt/

>Union Jack
>West Brit worship
Let's just pretend that this is the Christmas Boats edition.

Everybody likes Christmas boats (the same cannot be said for Dubs).

Englischer raus

Worst edition ever made.

how are you this evening my good lads

Reminder that if you hate Dublin you are a weeb.

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

>Dublin
>founded by vikings
>built up by the british
>was the only part of the country besides the north to be against independence
The city needs to be glassed

a wife, three kids, a big house, and a job

this is a good plan and is easily attainable

I want to own a business conglomerate and be a billionaire philanthropist who secretly funds assassinations in African countries to further his financial and economic interests.

Basically the East India Trading Company 2.0

Junky Joe Joyce will never be traveller king!

>three kids
Are you infertile?

weebs out

>philanthropist
>funds assassinations

There's two sides to me. Nicest person you've ever met, and a twisted fucking psychopath.

>All this Dub hate

Pls no bully

They're just envious of our inherent superiority.

I used to have an image for that

Dubliners hate weeaboos because they want English to be the only foreign culture in Ireland, of course dubs don't consider it foreign.

Whats the story with this 'irish' muslim wahhabist imprisoned in egypt?

They keep calling him a "teenager" and "boy" but he's fucking 21 or something.

His dad is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, and the family fucked off to Egypt to protest when Morsi got deposed by the military for being an Islamist piece of shit.

The father doesn't even fucking speak English, but has Irish citizenship somehow. Filthy nigger cunts.

I personally hope the Egyptian military executes him. One less scumbag in the world.

*christmas shipsluts

Is there an easy way to translate this or am I just stuck guessing or learning scots in order to read it? Thanks.

QUHEN Alexander the King was deid,
That Scotland haid to steyr and leid,
The land sex yher, and mayr perfay,
Lay desolat eftyr hys day
;
Till that the barnage at the last
Assemblyt thaim, and fayndyt fast
To cheys a king thar land to ster.
That, off awncestry, cummyn wer
Off kingis that aucht that reawte,
And mayst had rycht thair king to be.
Bot envy, that is sa feloune.
Maid amang thaim discencioun.
For sum wald haiff the BalleoU king
;
For he wes cummyn off the offspryng
Off hyr that eldest systir was.
And othir sum nyt all that cas
;
And said, that he thair king suld be
That wes in als nere degre,
And cummyn wes of the neist male.
And in branch collaterale.

>three kids
anglo detected
7 is the bare minimum

why would anyone ITT speak scots
this isnt /alba/

this is the closet thing ive found to help me anything better available? Thanks. imtranslator.net/translation/english/to-welsh/translation/

such a disgusting """"""""""language"""""""

Didn't he burn his Irish passport too?

>tfw no average irish gf

Why are Anglo-Irish men so charming?

>""""""""""language"""""""
Translate it then

/alba/
yeah? what's your ethnicity?

Old english is such a pain to read.

scots is derived from old irish, just as modern irish is.

>scots is derived from old irish
You're thinking of Scots-Gaelic lad

>scots is derived from old irish

Playing a bit of modded fallout lads

Is this a translation of The Brus? if so source please

Just gave the ole arse a scratch and now both my fingers smell like shite lads

when alexander the king was dead, scotland had none to steer and lead the land for six years and by faith lay desolate after his day.
Until the barons at last assembled, to find and choose a king to steer the land. That, through ancestry, came the right to be king. and they may have the right king. But envy is a felon, and made dissension among them, for some wanted balleo to be king as he was the offspring of the kings eldest sister. Others didn't want this, and said their king should be through the nearest living male branch.

which one m8

You're translating that and not reading a translation correct? If I learn Gaeilge would I have the capacity to read and understand a majority of Scots or is the dialect completely different?

Its just fucking english m8

evening christfags

afternoon

that Scotland haid to steyr and leid
Scotland had none to steer and lead
>just English
you've lost me

2 languages lad
Scots = A descendant of English originating from the Scottish Lowlands
Scots-Gaelic = A descendant of Irish originating from the Scottish Highlands
All the weird words in Scots are leftovers from Old-English

>believing in any god

ok now I'm starting to understand

>If I learn Gaeilge would I have the capacity to read and understand a majority of Scots

>believing in anything at all

Stop vargposting

What are some good modern Gaeilge/Scottish Gaelic artists? I found this brilliant album called Gach Sgeul by Julie Fowlis, and I want more names to explore:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wpMue_CmBM

they're mostly dead or retired afaik

Muireann Nic Amhlaoibh is my favourite since she's an absolute fucking cute. The Coors have a few songs in Irish as well

If you're looking specifically for modern, Lurgan do covers of famous songs in Irish.

heres our little /éire/ colony lads

why should I?
reminder you're practising a pagan tradition in 2 days

Lurgan is way too cringey for me. By modern, I meant more original music in the vain of traditional styles, but I'll check out those other ones.

There needs to be some new media as Gaeilge if the language is going to survive. I was thinking the other day, why doesn't the government sponsor things like video game translations or maybe get TG4 to air dubs of popular cartoons?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6FXeupOp04

we dubbed the simpsons to luxembourgish , didn't work at all, not recommended for gaelige

TG4 dubs Sponge Bob and South Park as gaelige

>TG4 to air dubs of popular cartoons?
They do, or at least they did when I was younger.

I'd prefer bilingual tv shows though, having characters speak both in English and Irish to appeal to everyone. Having things solely in Irish only appeals to a very small audience.

theres literally no point of a "bilingual" show

We should have enacted penal laws against English speakers back in 1922 desu

good post

>tfw deathly hungover still

I honest to god fucking despise you. I don't know why you post here, why do you have to stick your beak into everything you crypto kike holy shit can you just fuck off?

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

>no point
start interest in the language for non gaelige speakers
large group of people watching it
helps people whose gaelige skills are a bit rusty , to get back on track

to piss you off
>crypto kike
youve never even met a jew, fuck off to Sup Forums

Yeah, seriously fuck off. Nobody wants you here

F.A.P

hes just an argumentative cunt. Wouldn't even mind but he literally gets blown the fuck out every argument and still comes back shameless

>fap
yanks

is this a new yank or your man?

posting style seems different

I'm new (so probably two or more people)

why do you post here

>drinking

ear is ear-itating me now lads haha

nah but I'm in pain like

you can tell your man from a mile away because he posts shit memes like and he thinks he knows everything about ireland

I like it here more than my general, I'm trying to learn about my ancestors and their heritage, and I'm not disrespectful toward anyone here

you disrespected me when you didn't ask permission to post in MY general

I feel very happy that I'm recognizable enough to be mentioned.

Cute. Maybe one day I can be mentioned

May I please post in your general? :)

If you're annoying, cancerous, depressed or all at the same time maybe one day you will

Ah fuck

>not hating Christmas

i believe in you , you can do it

*waves*

Been trying to get into hoi4 but it's taking so much effort

>he's here

Stopped playing because I was getting bullied by Japan too hard.

>I'm trying to learn about my ancestors and their heritage
Where are they from?

>he doesn't know that I'm actually not here, and that I made a conorposting script so that I can conorpost while I'm absent

What nationalist does this lad look like?

HOI3 is way better, I've been playing it since it came out and have still not explored even 30% of the game.
I have a specifially modified alt-history campaign which I've been playing through for a couple of years, would take years to finish the campaign eventually.