youtube.com/watch?v=JduKY_m77yA
youtube.com/watch?v=SuZFM8TvH1g
youtube.com/watch?v=99mNozOeT6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jSoxE_l6xCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>88
nah this a NSBM thread now
youtube.com/watch?v=Ny18kXYBrqc&index=91LLMn0JHanUB4AxCWt3RLGalw

jesus christ, too much mortiis on that. he's not that good.

Why do I recognise that Wongraven artwork? Was it on a Carpathian Forest demo?

reminder that if you listen to metal you are a degenerate and you do not belong in the New America

>mfw not including Depressive Silence or Lamentation

talk to the trip that made the chart me boy.

Favorite norwegian black metal albums?

happy merchants need not apply edition

My boy spooky gettin them op charts. I ain't seen that dude in irc in ages, damn.

thanks for spamming these threads with Old Wainds, just checked out Scalding Coldness and it's great

why is immortal worship so difficult to nail and why do so few bands try it?

because immortal is funcore on steroids

IN THE NIGHTSIDE ECLIPSE

CONFESS, what have you listened to other than black metal?

checking out some Negative Plane, shits rad

nothing you fucking posuer

nothing

Everything Mons Veneris has put out this year has yet to disappoint. Listening to Sibilando Com O Mestre Negro, and it's better than Swirl of Sinister Shadows which was on my top 5 of the year list. Fuck, guys, Mons Veneris is killing it.

Who fucking cares? All I listen to outside of black metal is idol and screamo, and there has been nothing interesting in screamo this year outside of Coma Regalia. Only death is real.

>still rating the worst negura bunget album a 9

I lose every single year i listened to kid cudi a few days ago

whatever desu

What's some more Dungeon Synth with the black and white medieval cassette aesthetic?

Finally listened to the new Urfaust, it's pretty great lads

>idol
Billy Idol?

I need more super obscure demos with cool covers

Billy Idle*

youtube.com/watch?v=x4wRdysB9j0
very grim

I watched youtube videos and thyere was music on it, i think it was american secession war music or something.

personally im all for dungeon synth/black meal november. The two genres feel connected desu lads

What's the best listening you had so far?

I sat at the semi-hidden spot in pic between the plants and thorns and listened to Hvis Lyset Tar Oss in the woods at night and felt like I'm the only person left in the world

been listening discographies of veles, legion, infernum, besatt as an introduction to polish black metal and damn are they full of trve and kvlt and shitty playing.

Yep

I laid facedown on my floor in the dark, and I listened to 十四代目トイレの花子さん.
I felt like I was dead and rotting in the ground. I wish a 妖怪 would spirit me away for real.

So now gontyna kry - welowie

I listened to Depressive Silence II on vinyl for the first time in the dark while looking at the rain out the window. Probably the most peaceful and content I've felt for a while.

You seemed to have had a good experience though. I've gone on a few nature walks while listening to BM which was very nice.

Shit chart
Better chart
But still not perfect. Maybe I'll make my own chart when I get home

hello

had a similar experience with lurker of chalice yesterday. Except with snow instead of rain

I dont know why i can't get into depressive silence.. I feel like I love most dungeon synth but i can never get in the mood for that band specifically,

but, that wasn't grim at all!

That was on my list of polish bands ill be sure to checkit

No, I think you're just stupid. That video was very grim. I felt death's call.

>TFW listening this band Maldoror then remind of this other one Negative Plane with suberb bells and organ
>then fully fall in a Psychadelia BM spiral
and no signs of reaching the bottom

saved down some recs, which one first? im clueless

Ahsbringer - Vacant
Earth and Pillars - Earth I
Woods of Desolation - Torn Beyond Reason
Unreqvited - Disquiet
Heretoir ST

Woods of Desolation, then Heretoir, and then forget about the rest

unless you like atmoshit

Thanks user.
I don't mind atmoshit but then again my taste's pretty shit

Here's some of my favorite dungeon synth

Unreqvited is pretty nice actually. If you like mellow blackgaze/dsbm, I would recommend giving it a try.

Are there any bands similar to Pesté Noire? At least in the vocal style

good shit mate

that's me so far

I'm watching anime too. That's it.

What are you watching?

There will never exist a nation more kvlt than Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=7X2BeKhwADc

aoty

is that neige

Still waiting onthat guy to up his PdH and PN stuff...I'll give it another couple of hours, I guess. I'm a patient person, and I've got to listen to the new Coldworld album anyway. I didn't think that band still existed, so this is going to be interesting...

>Every time I speak of the haters and losers I do so with great love and affection. They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!

What did he mean by this?

It's Tenebras, you false.

youtube.com/watch?v=K55l_WWsUZk

Rewatched Joshiraku, following FLFL, plan to watch Jinrui for the first time whenever I have time to begin because it's supposed to be like Joshiraku but presumably not episodic.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

comfiest black metal album

That album isn't black metal in the slighest.

Is Arkona allowed? They're kind of bm from time to time in some of their releases.

also
>you will never get masha's slavic feet shoved in your mouth while she humiliates and curses you in russian

what dropping acid and communicating with higher beings not kvlt enough for ya?

No, it's just not black metal. It's a great album.

>it's just not black metal

So is dungeon synth, but hey whatever.

Yeah, I have no idea why that's accepted either.

listen to real Arkona

Is DayZ the second most kvlt game behind OSRS?

STALKER > DayZ, because Aborym....and Chornobyl in general. Also, DaS is easily more BM than either of those games.

Because Dungeon Synth is kvlt and is a close brother to black metal.

what's everyone drinking? got cutty sark on the rocks here.

vinjak

dos equis becaus im poor but i dont like the other cheap beers, halfway through my third right now

I was watching a weird infowars election live stream that kept playing slowed down michael jackson songs in the background

DayZ isn't kvlt at all. Awful game choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJXUt9H9OZM

I'm debating if I feel like drinking tequila or not tonight. I'll probably drink some anejo while I watch anime though.

Lots of noise

Caduceus is fucking awesome

what's some good wall of sound black metal similar to the atmosphere found in The Angelic Process?

Polish Arkona?

Shit, I take it back. I have gin. Gonna drink some gin straight to anime.

Most necro shmup I can think of. Patchouli Knowledge is my fav TH char because being a vampire's librarian forever trapped in her domain is probably even more grim than being the vampire....but then again, no-one looks overly kvlt in TH, so it only works from a lore perspective....but the demonic baby from Guwange would be p kvlt if the game wasn't also so damned japanese it eradicaes it...ah CAVE, so close, yet so far...

....but Dark Souls is still more kvlt than any of this. Once a Gravelord, forever the Lord of Londor!

Demon Souls is way more kvlt than Dark Souls, but I still stand by 2hu being more kvlt because Japan is the most kvlt of all. No other nations will ever come close to the grim reality that is Japan.

youtu.be/err3rd7ugEU

how is japan more kvlt than the northern forests of scandinavia?

if we define kvlt as being a shitty place to live why not just say the entirety of Africa is kvlt
i guess it is

tfw will never live in norway

christmas ist kvlt

see Or if those don't convince you then how about
youtube.com/watch?v=JduKY_m77yA

>tfw your favourite dungeon synth albums have never ever been mentioned by Sup Forums

feels kvlt man

im an idiot i meant to quote link to and

please share patrician user

>tfw wanna retire in More og Romsdal
if im still alive in 50 years. Might move there sooner though. Not sure if kvlt., but sure is comfy.

>No other nations will ever come close to the grim reality that is Japan.

the more dilapidated parts of eastern europe will always be the most kvlt countries in terms of atmosphere

japan is grim and dysfunctional in an oddly comfy way whereas those places are truly dreary and hopeless

youtube.com/watch?v=SuZFM8TvH1g

I'd wager that DeS could be seen as more kvlt because it's got oblique occult references, but considering how weak the storyline is I still rank DaS as more kvlt because it feels more grim than DeS's greek tinged hub naff. I'm aware it's a personal opinion, though.

Unreqvited, Earth and Pillars, and Woods of Desolation are all solid.

Eastern Europe is too drunk to know what despair and death even are.

youtube.com/watch?v=99mNozOeT6Y

DaS is all about a harsh world where the strong keep fighting over nothing for no reason because they're strong. There's no despair or grim obscurity in the face of death. DeS world 5 is the swamp of death and despair on the other hand. Maiden Astraea has spit in the face fo a God who turned his back on the world. The children are all rotting in the murks of the black swamp. Only death is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSoxE_l6xCk

Just finished Woods of Desolation. Was good, but not sold on the clean vocals used on the last track. I guess that's the only negative thing I have about it so far from a first listen.

Unreqvited next then, since other user rec'd it too.

post orthodox bm chart

If you liked Torn Beyond Reason, you will also like As The Stars by WoD. And there are no clean vocals.

>summon FIFH

jokes aside, I kinda liked that faggot