Sauce for this?

Sauce for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=427_1412056800
liveleak.com/view?i=409_1400991964
youtube.com/watch?v=axXYNqFCfeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone's been rummaging through my home movies, I see...

MODS MODS MODS

Dam

The Jizz God Demands More.

shes sure calm

For ever scarred. Wish there was sound

dunno but she fucked the torturers husband/bf. hope that helps

Any canada faggots wana bring up how gun control works while watching this?

This is so fucking arousing.

shut up you whinny little shit. fuck off if you dont like it. head back to /lit/ or wherever the fuck you came from. im trying to jerk off here

need more stuff about this, I'm intrigued

This shit killed my boner.

No it was a bunch of feminists who found out she held hands with a guy.

same. i doubt she did anything to deserve it.

Then the torturer should scar the husband/bf, not this girl.

Ugly woman gets pissed that a hot woman fucked her man. Ugly woman decides to kidnap pretty one and disfigure her face for life as retribution with burning cigarettes. Hot chick takes it like a champ (probs how she took dick) because she was scared of being killed by ugly bitch. funny but sad

she is obviously okay with it. she doesnt resist too much. she made enough money off of it to support her coke habit

I believe it's a prostitute. Video is somewhere on Liveleak. Have fun searching.

We just don't know user maybe she deserves it maybe not.
But this hurts in all levels including physical.

Pretty sure there's more that 1 person there.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=427_1412056800

I wish ghost rider existed.

This shit gave me a boner, are you sure your in the right place bud?

Its just the webm in video form. Lame af

Me too user, me too

I see pussy
End of vid

To anyone wondering what they are saying it goes around the lines of:

>"Do you want to know about my boyfriend ?"
>"I don't want to know about your boyfriend"
>"Tell me you're a whore"
>"I'm a whore"
>"What else ?"
>"I'm a slut"
>"Is that it ?"
>"I'm a big whore"
>"Remove your hand!"
>What else are you ?"
>I'm a bitch whore"
>"Remove your hair, here's a mark so you don't forget about me"
>"You'll never forget about me will you ?, Look how lovely it looks."

thanks user.

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=427_1412056800

"Torture" yeah right looks like foreplay to me

What a bait.

She wasn't 18 yet when this happened either

you autists really need to stop pretending you're into to all this 2edgy4me stuff, no one thinks its cool or funny, everyone knows you're just acting, it's pathetic.
Sup Forums is a mainstream website, if you use Sup Forums you are mainstream with mainstream interests. You can be normal if you try.

You disgust me

you're still doing it

No one said it was cool or funny idiot it makes my dick hard. Clearly the vid makes you butthurt or you wouldn't have made that comment you stupid newfag

Anyone notice how fat the whales hand is. What a dumb bitch hopefully she gets prison or killed. My husband left me so instead of going for him I'll go for the other women. Jesus girls are more autistic than bronies

Actually those cigarette singes aren't that harmful as they look. I did it to myself thousands of times while being drunk. If her pissed off torturer wanted to harm her she should use the victim's tongue to stub out cigarette. That would help.

a) you're doing it again
b) yes, believe or not watching someone being burned with cigarettes is upsetting to watch
c)
>newfag
if you don't know how to use it, don't use it

This kid cosplays as shadow the hedgehog

His curfew is 9:00 but he stays out till 9:15

it really is a shame that Sup Forums has literally become chatroom for people to roleplay what they think Sup Forums was like before they started using it.

He was wronged... his brother was killed.. * hair flip * now all he knows is darkness...

>Browses Sup Forums and gets angry about upsetting content
>calls others newfags

Nice b8 faggot nobodt is this butthurt

how you get that screen shot of average rekt thread users?

Waching hot girl being burned with cigarettes makes my dick hard, newfag

You're a newfag-you don't know Sup Forums enought

Lol XDD agreed Sup Forumsrother some weak people just don't know that we're dark souls. I feel bad for them. Oh yeah and happy 13th birthday last week. Maybe we can role play next weekend at my house?

kek

I have the weirdest boner right now

This

>if you aren't a sensitive cuck you must be immature
Nice one faggot, are you lost?

>are you lost?
m8 do you think Sup Forums is the fucking party in eyes wide shut? shut the fuck up

I've been lost ever since my brother was killed by our father... I've waited day and night for vengeance, but soon the time will come. Soon people will know our darkness. * walks off into the shadows *

You really are a new level of new fag aren't you?

please stop it really hurts

How is he a fag he's jerking off to a girl go fuck yourself

> this

This is such a beautiful, perfectly put statement. Thank you user.

Nice paragraph weeb

Those are called mental disorders. Jerking off to abused women. You're either retarded or an ugga ugga cave man.

ITT: 16 year olds losing their shit with each other, calling each other puerile statements and arguing over who's the biggest newfag, all the while demonstrating how much of a fucking summerfag they all are.

So how was Sup Forums before people started to roleplay what they think Sup Forums was like before they started using it?

Thank you bro, but my name is Noxia the sorrowful not weeb.

Why cant it be just a fantasy?

He said to himself.

It can. That is still a mental disorder. Like a kid with down syndrome rubbing one out to a cucumber wearing a dress.

liveleak.com/view?i=409_1400991964

Sigh

I personally believe it's not a mental disorder. There are some primitive similarities in hurting and pleasuring.

All i know is that she's a Brazilian girl getting beaten up by other Brazilian girls that are also making her say she is a filthy whore.

Those are Asians. Not real people. The guy on the ground was just being a good kid. The other ones were just mad because they couldn't eat dog or build computers faster than him.

Nobody cares you should know that not everybody has the same fetishes. Every post on this shitty board is autism or a gay/trap thread or some angry virgin. this site is nothing but mental illness your just an idiot now go back to your feels thread you whiny bitch

Well thank goodness you aren't a scientist. Lok narg the wife taker.

You're **

R tard calls someone an idiot and can't even spell correctly. Lololol

No, I'm only a rocket man with fists.

what is an r tard are you 12? Go die

Op?
youtube.com/watch?v=axXYNqFCfeU