How deeply do you think these people will really affect culturally speaking europe?

How deeply do you think these people will really affect culturally speaking europe?

No b8 though, honest question.

They'll destroy it to the point where you guys will do what you always do, have a war and a couple genocides or six.

Then when it's over you'll all sit around holding your dicks wondering how such a thing could happen like the putzes you are.

Wanna know it happened AGAIN? Because you idiots can never do shit in moderation, ever. It's not enough to take in a few legitimate refugess, no. You guyss had to let in every single fucking brown person who darkened your doorstep regardless if they were actually fleeing war or not. And best yet, with absolutely zero fucking security checks.

Can't wait to say we told you so. Again.

as long as terror attacks continue, the far right will have a reason to call for the expelling of all muslim immigrants, claiming that their culture and way of life are under attack

aside from that, as long as refugees and migrants respect european laws and customs and at least make an attempt at assimilation, culturally europe will probably remain the same

>implying islam will destroy european cultures more than modernization, urbanization, and consumerism already have

>aside from that, as long as refugees and migrants respect european laws and customs and at least make an attempt at assimilation, culturally europe will probably remain the same
Yeah, I'll give you great odds on that bet.

even if all of them got liberalized all the way and become completely peaceful, still they would never get into europian traditions, norms, and cultures. no matter they come to their senses, they are only going to get americanized the worst way and at best become like those immigrants in america. none of them will take anything european.

>truck drivers
Like pottery

>truck drivers
lel

If Europe will continue to accept them, Europe will literally give in power to either those Muslims or the far right who gets more popular support because of Muslims. Both Muslims and the far right are the worst kind of people to have leading positions.
The mainstream politics should have stopped accepting them immediately to prevent Muslim or far right rule but those mainstream politicians are so incompetent that they could not stop what they did.

I donno. I'm not a big fan of the far right generally but it legit looks to be Europe's only hope at this point.

No refugees here :^)

Wait until Germany forces you. Only a matter of time.

What about the rocket scientists?

yes germany, they are good at that

Well far right so far looks better than Muslims. Still, they aren't that good. Europe should have heed comments from people like Orban Viktor before those alt-right and shit gained power tbqh but alas they instead fell into some weird multi kulti leftism or something

Far right rule would be more likely (through I am not looking forward to it, but they are in the parliament already).

Gated communities, no go areas.
Don't gow araound alone at night.

Average third world stuff.

over there its not only about multi kulti but also about their birth rates. if their birth rates remained as it used to they would keep the immigrants away from the eu.

>purposely making your country MORE religiously fundamentalist in 2016 and not even from the same religion traditional to your region

its gonna be gud

>deeply think
to reddit and ask them

this is how it works

I think they will just provoke Europeans until Europeans kick them out, developing a permanent dislike for them. (After the Moorish, Barbary, and Ottoman depredations, you'd think Europeans would have already learned not to let Muslim Arabs into their countries but whatever.)

However, this is literally what is called a "critical" situation. Not critical as the word is commonly used, "important," but critical in the math and engineering sense. If the Muzzie invasion does manage to actually destroy the population structure of Germany (unlikely) or Sweden (more likely but still unlikely) or another country (even less likely), then Albania is what will happen. Suddenly - poof - the Islam-enablers hiding amongst Christians will just go silent about it and pretend that Europeans being Muzzies is normal. I mean, look at Albania. Violently converted by the sword by the Ottomans and now everyone is supposed to carry on like Albania is not a shocking anomaly.

This is do-or-die time for Europe, culturally, but I think Europe will win pretty easily.