So what is your phone? mine is Nexus 6 Pure android and no iOS fags

so what is your phone? mine is Nexus 6 Pure android and no iOS fags

Other urls found in this thread:

bluproducts.com/
forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6p/help/ability-to-switch-to-1080p-resolution-t3229223
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huawei honor 5x
Amazing phone only 218 euros

Nexus 5X here.

Windows fag here.

I bought three $400 android phones before switching. The lag was so severe on those phones, it put me in depression sometimes. My $80 phone gave me such peace compared to those phones.

sorry fag, enjoy your aging technology

I got a blu studio c. Its a simple phone running android 5.0, cheap too. Only cost me 140 CAD off amazon

Nexus 6P bitch.

I am. Enjoy your pretentious faggotry.

enjoy edge!

Edge is actually smooth to use. Just lacks adblocker.

that the fuck is blu studio

Samsung A5
Pic related, it's the fucking Samsung A5.

Blu is the make, studio c is model

bluproducts.com/

well then just dont call us then you get lost using lumia maps

planning to buy a OP3 in the following days currently a Sony Xperia Z2

Windows is a shit os and should be eliminated from any pc, laptop, or phone.
You are lame and a fag.

Lg g4 pretty happy with it

>bluproducts.com/
looks good, never heard of them before, (i dont live in the us)

They are world phones, i was under the impressuon that they ship anywhere. I live in canada

Same

Have you even used one? Cuz you sound like a very very special person.

Xiaomi MI5 Pro here

Fucking noob

I live in Sweden

Moto G4 Plus here.

Speaking as a csr for a cell carrier i can honestly say that windows phones are rare, like unicorn rare....at least in my experiences anyways. Just cant keep up with android, ios, and to a far lesser extent blackberry

Blackberry priv.

Yep, someone actually bought one.

Same. You gonna upgrade to g5?

lg g4 here. beautiful phone

I used the lumia 640 for a couple of months for a nigger stole my previous phone. I'd rather use the Nokia 1100.

Nexus 5 BC runs fast still and I like the design more

How long since you bought it? How is it doing so far?

Samsung galaxy grand prime, not a monster, but after rooting and a bit of tweaking it's pretty decent.

I thought BlackBerry would be hanging out with Nokia by now.

had the n5 before I had my Blackberry Priv.

Its an absolute gem of a phone. Easily the best I have ever owned, for its time.

And how is it? Blackberry didnt seem to do any better with the priv then their previous os 10 devices sales wise

S7 Master phone incoming

S6 Edge Gold with the XtreStoLite ROM. Debloated S6 Edge ROM with some tweaks. Battery runs forever

AMA

The hardware is spot on. Its a great size, and the physical keyboard is really really great.

If you write a lot of long emails, its definitely worth paying extra for the physical keyboard. Also the fact that is a touchpad is surprisingly useful.

The only negative I have at the moment is that the device is slowing down, even with pure android. They are doing a lot of patching to speed it up though, so its improving.

Fuck me, I remember when I was young enough to think shit like that looked good.

Shut up, please.
OnePlus 3, best smartphone ever

I gots the Samsung galaxy s6 edge
What. A. Piece. Of. Crap.
It freezes up and restarts whenever the fuck it wants except youtube, Sup Forums, calls and messages. Also it overheats from time to time with no apparent fucking reason.

Top kek

my wife got huawei p9 dual camera

Is it waterproof? Also how's the build quality? I'm currently saving to replace my Nexus 5.

You can probably get a warranty replacement if you've had it for less than a year and if there's no physical damage

Make a screenshot of your desktop right now

LeEco 1S cost me like a £100 in India

Where are my 3rd gen Moto G niggers at

Nexus 6p.

Best phone I have ever owned. shit runs so smooth and fast. fingerprint sensor is incredible.

Note 4

G4 here too, totally agree

Mine runs perfectly. L2Phone retard

>1080p screen
>shitty camera
Into the trash it goes

you mean Sony Gaysperia :^)

There's a teeny tiny scratch on the top side of the aluminium casing... they told me to get fucked. The problem is that i received it with the scratch and i inquired about it and the fuckers said that there will be no problems with warranty.

Dude. This thing fucking shines, don't hate me cus I beautiful :(

Samsung Galaxy S5. Loving it so far. I had an S3 before that was fairly good, but i wanted a bigger screen and camera. I don't like the look of the latest samsungs though.

Oneplus 2 is pretty nice

Samsung Galaxy 7

camera is just fine. everything compared to the s7 is shit tier in terms of screen and camera. 1440p is in my opinion to much for daily use, and not enough for VR. I wish my 6p had a 1080P screen. And the oneplus is only 399 euro with top of the line specs and nice software.

lmao 1440p or 4k is so fuckin useless in 5inch screen dumbass

nice dubs m8,

mine is a Blackberry P'9983 and i fuckin love it. Perfect phone for me

just root it an scale it down

i've got a OnePlus X

GPU would like that, but the pixels still have to be lit.

xiaomi redmit note 3 prime [32gb]
pic related: i've got the black one

very good phone but in order to install a custom rom you need to write to xiaomi and ask them to unlock it which fucking sucks

Still got my sidekick!

so b is just android and one windows fag?

Galaxy Alpha
Upgrading to S7 Edge soon

I had galaxy phones from 2 to 6
I'm guessing iz a hardware broblem.

yea fuck windows and fuck apple

forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6p/help/ability-to-switch-to-1080p-resolution-t3229223

I thought this too.

The Priv isn't going to save them, but it might tide them over long enough to make a 'priv 2', which would be really REALLY fucking good.

Taking all the good points of the priv, newer hardware, feedback ,etc, they have the chance to come back up swinging if they play it right.

is it worth rooting any android device?

The lack of apple sheeple in this thread pleases me.

depends on what you want

>850 euro 6s plus 16gb
>520 euro nexus 6p 32gb

easy choice.

ios 10 = kitkat

It is a beast of a device

Moto X Pure (vanilla Android). Almost went with the Nexus 6, but happy with my decision.