Russia 2018 is ours
give us the trophy already

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10602476
youtube.com/watch?v=5ly6Qammfsk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=l-7yW3y5XRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you will literally never ever again reach a final

Argentina team is shit, with or without him. Arg is too good for bad teams and too bad for good teams.This is the cycle

>WC groups are announced. Argentina is usually put against fucking scrubs. Argentina still call it the group of death for some reasons.
>Drop a rain of goals against shitter teams who never seen a soccer ball in their entire lives (african teams, asian teams, etc)
>Hype reaches astronomical levels, this one is OURS
>Lose to the first decent team they encounter
>Go back and blame a single person, anyone

Last WC Argentina reached the finals because they just got a free pass with the shittier teams ever.

Argentina is not a good team. Time to admit it.

Did he really quit the national team? Just turned 29. What a little faggot.

>nothing can stop us

Higuain still exists lad

That's the spirit gaucho.

We will never reach a single final ever again. Our team outside the defense is fucking garbage.

Our only hope is if Messi stays and we build a team around him without Higuain, Aguero, Lavezzi or all other Messi friends.

>Messi
>friends

It's embarrassing to see my fellow countrymen blame Messi for this.

He created most chances yesterday. When he touches the ball, something happens almost always.

Blame Higuain, Aguero, and Di Maria. Those are the ones you don't wanna see playing for the NT ever again.

They are their friends, that is why they always got to play on the team despite being old or shit or chokers.

>Blame Higuain, Aguero, and Di Maria. Those are the ones you don't wanna see playing for the NT ever again.

I agree, Higuian should never again be on the NT, like Palacios, he should just play club level and never ever return. Aguero the same and Di Maria should stay out only because having him is ALWAYS asking to have that will be injured during the tournament.

Change messi for Chokeguain and there you have it.

What does it feel to live in a winner country?

This.

For reference, we haven't beatean a former WC champion / top euro team during the first 90 minutes of a world cup since 1990, when we beat Brasil AFTER CHEATING AND PUTING SLEEPING PILLS IN THEIR FUCKING WATER. Only 1986 counted. It's been fucking 30 years.

1994? Out against Romania
1998? We beat England but on penalties. Netherlands? Lost 2-1
2002? We couldn't beat England. Out on group stage.
2006? 0-0 against Neverlands, we beat Mexico and lost to Germany on penalties.
2001? raped 4-0 by germany.
2014? Belgium was the only ----respectable--- but not TOP team that we beat in 90 minutes. Then we tied against the Netherlands. And then lost, again.

This has been a meme tier NT. This is the truth. With the autist out we will literally never ever reach a final, at least until this generation retires entirely.

Your faith relies on the developing of based Dybala.

Why did he retire? His body can't take it anymore? I heard he has a messed up artificially grown one.

Nah, people here are harsh on this cebollitas generation, they are asking for everyone of this generation to leave and never return with the exception of Messi and maybe Mascherano (though some people are saying that he is Mufa, so he should be out as well). Also most are asking for Martino to leave, the fuckers don't play in Buenos Aires because we hate them and they go to play to other parts of the country where most of people are cucks that because they can't see the NT on a regular basis went and treat them "nice", fuck those retards they should have been screaming for Martino to leave like the rest of us.

Shit guys, you two could be the next coaches

But then Dybala will have to carry the burden of Maradona and Messi, the niggertinians will betray him as soon as they lose, he won't handle the pressure and he will leave as well, then they will look for the next prey.

Is like that episode of south park were they sacrfice a pop idol, but Argentina sacrifices football players and in the hopes to recover the malvinas.

I am sure as hell I would do a better job than Tata Pinguino!

>lost a player for red card
>change everyone from position
>HURRRR DURRRRRRR

Chau Pinguino! If we are going to lose at least put someone that has an idea of what the NT should play instead of just "messi + his friends" at attack and build a decent team on the defense.

I've thought about that too, but every now and then someone rises to break the cycle, to be the point ahead of the curve. Maybe Dybala is this person. I mean, he's been handling some heavy pressure pretty well so far.

nailed it my negros

>replying to spics
>(you)

Oh wait you are a spic yourself

it doesn't matter

you see football is not a sport to us. It's a game we play from the craddle.
And then some guys go pro and a NT is formed. We don't give a shit about NT or the sport itself. We only need some sacrifice goat to relieve our sense of collective failure as a nation. If NT wins WE WIN. If NT loses they lose.

Bonjour

>Argentina, of course, have lost three finals in three years: two on penalty shootouts and one by a single goal. All went to extra time. The striking thing is that a generation that stands out for its attacking brilliance has failed to score a single goal in six hours of cup final football.

He kinda looks like Bigmac.

>says the chicano

strawpoll.me/10602476

It's fine. In 2011 we partied hard after killing Best Guay 3-0. We all praised our fading star, Forlán, while cheering for our rising star, The Rato... WE WAS happy.

All this happened in your city, btw.

Tell me Argies, what is the feeling like over there just now?

Does everyone think he's definitely gone forever?

With Simeone, Argentina have a chance for 2018.

I'm sure he'd convince Messi to return too.

I don't understand how they are so bad with so many good players.

CHAU SHITGUAIN
CHAU AGUEGARBAGE
CHAU DI MIERDA
CHAU TATA PINGUINO

youtube.com/watch?v=5ly6Qammfsk&feature=youtu.be

He really fucked up.

Most people here value Messi over the rest, Higuian, Aguero, Di Maria and Tata Pinguino are on the chopping block. People are asking For Simeone, Bielsa, Sampaoli or SOMEONE that knows how to BUILD A TEAM, that is what we need, with our without Messi we need to first build a team, if Messi is in it, then better, but some players have lost all credit.

Shit tier manager.

Is he really done guys

>Most talented team in the world
>We are SHIT
No denying you are shit you've choked away four finals

FUE CULPA MIA POR HABER PATEADO MAL

youtube.com/watch?v=l-7yW3y5XRc