Why do vegans take it in the pooper Sup Forums?

Why do vegans take it in the pooper Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
fertilityfriday.com/6-reasons-why-a-vegan-diet-may-harm-your-fertility/
microbeworld.org/types-of-microbes/bacteria
nutritionsecrets.com/9-lies-vegans-love-telling/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3515293/Vegetarian-diet-raises-risk-heart-disease-cancer.html
youtu.be/YC4RT2IiSTw
youtu.be/fGLABm7jJ-Y
youtu.be/-UO8rh3nO1Q
news.cornell.edu/stories/1997/08/us-could-feed-800-million-people-grain-livestock-eat
globalagriculture.org/report-topics/meat-and-animal-feed.html
scidev.net/global/food-security/news/non-food-crops-lock-up-enough-calories-to-feed-4-billion.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do they?>

Because they are disgusting, smelly degenerates

cause they are too weak to fight back

It subconscious self punishment for eating food's food

Because prostate orgasms are the greatest experience on earth

Why are meat eaters ugly?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

Low b8

ITT: Salty meat eaters who can't get erections because their arteries are clogged from saturated animal fat

fertilityfriday.com/6-reasons-why-a-vegan-diet-may-harm-your-fertility/

At least we get to go to flavortown.

Let's just pretend anything on that list is actually true.
It would be nothing compared to the 100 reasons eating meat is bad for you.

My pathologist and my hematologist tell me otherwise vegan.
How's your lack of b12 doing? You seem to be upset.

I was skeptic to. But I haven't had any ED issues since going vegan. I get erections hard enough to knock a toddler out of an aligator's mouth.

How do you people differ from religious cult? Because I fail to see any difference between mormons and you vegans. You're equally annoying.

>eating meat
>bad for you
They still believe this. Holy shit those jews pulled it off well.

Go back and tell your doctors that have 6 hours of nutritional training that they are wrong.
Meat eaters can also be B12 deficient.

>fertilityfriday.com/6-reasons-why-a-vegan-diet-may-harm-your-fertility/

1. b12 comes from bacteria=vegan
2. Vitamin A is found in abundance in vegetables, lol that would be one of the least likely vitamins a vegan would be deficient in.
3.That strawman...
4. Our own body produces all the cholesterol we need, come on..
5. haha she just made shit up, anyway it's another strawman. Soy is not unhealthy but even if it was it is easily avoided.
6. Omega-3 is found in most fruits and veggies and in very high amounts in some nuts and seeds and if you want pre-formed DHA you can get cheap from algea sources..

What a dumb bitch haha

Eat one b12 supplement a week รก 2000mcg, never have to worry about deficiency, ever.

>b12 comes from bacteria=vegan
Yet another (as per usual) clueless vegan moron.
Bacterians ARE lifeforms, just microscopic ones. Eating bacterias doesn't differ by any means if you're eating crabs, taken they were one thousand times smaller.

A cult, you say? Meat eaters are the ones sacrificing animals during holidays and sporting events. Meat eaters display more cult like behaviors than vegans if you want to compare apples to apples.

Yeah there's this new thing called science that tells us these things. You should pull your head out of that cow's ass and check it out.

>thinks veganism is a bonzooozle
>been bonzoozled all his life by the animal industry, starting with his own bonzooozled parents

oy vey

Wow, that's a healthy way to promote veganism. Which tree does it fruit b12 supplements? Aren't you vegan cultists supposed to promote "eat whatever factories don't make"?
I don't see any meat eaters going nearby your cult and harassing people that if they don't go eat meating they'll get cancer.
Unlike your people.

>in very high amounts in some nuts
come see if there's any in my nuts

Bacteria are single cell organisms you fucking retarded shit hahaha. Plants are life forms too, as are fungi, both of whom vegan clearly eat. Veganism is not not eating any life you dumb shit. Use your brain.

My cult spreads information while your cult slits the throats of animals. Yeah vegans are so annoying.

We are the majority here. Our food doesn't taste like shit unlike yours. You fanatically defend "animal rights" to escape your own virginity, does it work well faggot?

Yeah vegans take it in the fucking ass. They can keep wrecking those fucking animals in Romania all I care. Just so it triggers these bastards promoting their shitty visions.

Fact: Vegan males are eyeball deep grade A pussy.

Who gives a fuck if animals are raised and killed, its a fair trade for a nice meal.

Reality: It doesn't work like on movies & TV.

Fucking this. The fact we can do this just proves our superiority once more.

/thread

microbeworld.org/types-of-microbes/bacteria
Yeah, I'm well aware that vegans have permanent issues due to b12 deficiency. Clearly eating shit instead of plants and bacteria seems a better choice for you.
I prefer slicing an animal's throat instead of making a tofu enhanced fungi fake kangaroo burger. You cultists are pathetic.

Aren't you vegan cultists supposed to promote "eat whatever factories don't make"?

No it is not eating animals or their by-products. B12 is produced by bacteria, single cell organisms. Which are, with the plant and fungi kingdoms, vegan.

Humans used to get b-12 from unwashed veggies and fresh water, since the bacteria lives in the soil. But water is cleaned and soil lack bio-diversity.

A: eat animal products for b12(which they are supplemented with) and risk CVD, cancer, diabetes etc

B: Take b12 supplement yourself instead of second hand, with none of the risks associated with animal products

hmmm...

The only good argument against eating meat is the production of greenhouse gases, and the answer to that is not going vegan but insect protein.

Being a vegan and getting all the necessary nutrients from your food takes a lot of planning. It's a lifestyle, and like all lifestyles, doesn't suit or flat out is impossible for some. A lot of people in the world right now eat unhealthy because the focus in their lives is not planning out what you will eat 7 day from now. They just don't have the time. Figuring out the proper nutrition one of the biggest hurdles for starting athletes too, if they aren't taught it at home.

It would be infinitely easier to replace our source of protein with insects than make the whole world go vegan.

And this is all without going into the whole never ending argument of whether going vegan or vegetarian is even actually good for you on the long run. I for one will believe that going vegan is the better option if army MRE's and astronaut nutrition go full vegan, since those are pretty much the best representation of what are the "must have" things in your food.

ITT: Annoying retards arguing about bacteria

Superiority? go one on one with a gorilla without using weapons and you'll see just how low on the food chain we actually are.

I don't eat tofu.

Slicing animal throats isn't annoying. Your endless bitching on the other hand is.

But thats how we are superior. We can make weapons. And we can use those weapons to kill gorillas.

And who tells you, that plants can't feel something similar to pain?
Just because you transfer your own model of perception to organisms similar to you,
doesn't mean there is some kind of conciousness on a different level.
Many plants who are eaten by herbivores, release chemicals to "warn" neighbouring plants,
so they start to produce certain chemicals that makes them harder to digest for the "attacker".
So just because a living being, which plants certainly are, has a different perception than a mammal, doesn't mean it's unproblematic from an ethical point of view.
After all, the lines vegan draw on what is ok/not ok to eat is purely arbitrary which makes veganism a huge fallacy.

>Posts related picture to save face

lol, no need to eat shit. One small pill of bacteria derived b12 once a week is all. Our body is incredibly efficient with b12, we can go 6-12 months without consuming any. With fortified foods or supplementation it is a non-issue.

the human tongue has no meat or fat taste receptors, what you are tasting is salt and seasoning, which is made out of plants.

Put that legless lion one on one with a tiger and you'll see just how low on the foodchain lions are.

The equivalent of what you're saying if you can't figure it out.

Wow great argument faggot as if it hasn't been stomped a million times already

>Bacteria is vegan because our cult says so.
Vegans. Go figure.
nutritionsecrets.com/9-lies-vegans-love-telling/

meant for this faggot

>A vegan calling others as faggots.
Now that's something original.

Nah, faggot. Its quality food made by the guys at Flavortown, and thats all right here on diners, drive ins and dives!

>implying I am vegan
You're wrong again, shithead

why does everyone instantly get mad about this

its just food

Because vegans are literally the shittest people out.
Thread dismissed

Meat tastes better :^)

kys

Vegans are mentally retarded aliens. We need to smack THAT shit outta them!

Talking a lot about shit. In addition to veganism, you must also be into scat.
I always knew that vegans love scat.

tell me what has been stomped except for your tiny nuts?

You ever notice how VEGANS are a lot like the Hippies from the sixties?

You know what? those 3 letters really hurt my feelings, I might actually do it. When I die I will tell my friends and family your 3 letters made me do it. Everyone will miss Guy Feiri

Your so called superiority gives you heart disease when you eat animals.

Veganism IS am actual CULT....a religious belief system..Much like scientology

you dont even like the taste of meat at all.

i challenge you to eat a steak or chicken breast without cooking it and without adding anything. you cant because you are a biological herbivore that is to stupid to realise its been brainwashed since birth to eat shit that does not belong in its body....

all good though your erectile dysfunction and arteries will make you miserable and then kill you. no skin off my back

Debunked a thousand times already.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3515293/Vegetarian-diet-raises-risk-heart-disease-cancer.html

We can also use those guns to shoot you.

how does it feel that these two vegans could kick your ass?

>gorillas are almost extinct because humans have hunted them so much
>hurr durr gorillas are higher in the foodchain

Fun fact: we are literally the apex predator of the entire planet. Because of our brains. Which developed so far because we started eating cooked meat.

You fucking serious? Here at flavortown we eat all our meat raw, tastes just as good. You should try it.

youtu.be/YC4RT2IiSTw

Veganism is the manifestation of ones inability to cope with being Homosapien or they are just ALIENS

They lack nerves and nerve clusters. That is all you need to know since those are the tools needed to create the sensation of pain and percieve said sensaion. It's that simple. Reaction=/=pain, your skin reacts to UVB radiation by producing melanin, you even have nerves but is this pain?

>buh plants feel pain too
Is the dumbest argument ever not only in explained regard but in that it takes 3-15 times the calories of plants in feed(grains,legumes) for every calorie of animal products. Thus eating animals results in far more plant deaths than just eating the plants to begin with = veganism would still more moral. I mean can people stop parroting this stupid shit..

Raw red meat is fine

you're right user

we should eat a 100% plant-based diet like chimps do

They have as a role model Carl Lewis, who while was a proclaimed vegan athlete, he used steroids.
So much of being vegan.
And by the way, having muscles doesn't make you better at fighting. Vegans gains insulted Furious Pete, and when Pete said that they could solve that issue like gentlemen, Vegan gains backed off. What a pussy he is, just like the majority of vegans.

If evolution is a thing, we wouldn't exist without meat and hunting animals.

youtu.be/fGLABm7jJ-Y
Who told you that nonsense? Your vegan cult leader or something?

Ill stick to science, you can stick to your blogs.

>SHOCKING lies the dude FUCKING your MOTHER tells YOU

VEGAN ALIENS

Hahahaha read the study, fucktard.

This is what a vegan actually looks like!

we are not biological herbivores you retarded vegetable.
our digestive tract is way too short and we don't have multiple stomaches like most fucking herbivores do.
our appendix is atrophied, so even though our ancestors mostly had a plant-based diet, we don't.
we are omnivores who can't digest plants as good as pure herbivores and can't digest meat as good as pure herbivores, so we eat a mix of both.
case fucking closed.

>thinks there's no difference between a plant and cow
>posts Youtube video that only shows plants can react
>Youtube video
>completely ignores 2nd half of what the guys above him posted

lmaoing @ this guy

Incorrect. They developed because we started growing our food, giving us more free time to earn instead of hunting constantly for food.

>can't digest meat as good as pure herbivores
*carnivors

This man payed attention in science class.

All vegans will burn in Flavortown hell, where they are forced to eat meat until they become normal people

hahaha I've already done so. I guess I shouldn't challenge people lacking b12. Your brain tents to malfunction a lot.
>b-but that lies, vegans never get anything!

>takes 3-15 times the calories of plants
[citation needed]

The assumption of pain is false but It seems you have the reading comprehension of a plant since I even entertained your claim in my post.

False. Brains grew larger as the muscle connecting the jaw to the top of the head grew smaller. Which was due to a switch in ou evolutionary past to eatig meat instead of just plants.

I knew some cumtwinkie would bring that bullshit study up.

Enjoy

youtu.be/-UO8rh3nO1Q

Kek

Look at the lengths vegans go to to justify teir ALIEN behavior...just read some of their shit post...Overcompensating...MUCH!!

bullshit.
the first agricultural societies established somewhere between 20.000 - 10.000 bc,
humans from that time are identical to us in brainsize.

>You're a meat eater therefor you're wrong since we're vegans!
Yeah, that's pretty much the story, I know it well.
He also get in the pooper. Like OP's picture. Also I love his false source, his context is either himself or other vegan morons.

You can find studies yourself but here are a few articles on the matter:

news.cornell.edu/stories/1997/08/us-could-feed-800-million-people-grain-livestock-eat

globalagriculture.org/report-topics/meat-and-animal-feed.html

scidev.net/global/food-security/news/non-food-crops-lock-up-enough-calories-to-feed-4-billion.html

First google results, more than i should have to do. Educate yourself.

Nope. Cooked food is much easier to digest, and basing our diets around it made us use much less energy on digestion. As a result, out brains had the resources to grow and our gastrointestinal tract grew shorter and simpler, making it harder for humans to survive on uncooked meat and vegetables/fruits/so on.

No it becaused cooked foods in general are easier to chew..