I took 40mg of Vyvanse at 8pm and another 40mg at 12am. It's almost 5am now, I might take another...

I took 40mg of Vyvanse at 8pm and another 40mg at 12am. It's almost 5am now, I might take another. What do you guys think?
Also

>Drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZlFI7k3h84
erowid.org/chemicals/2cb/2cb.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do it fgt

Will I be died?

Why don't you just do meth then? It's cheaper and stronger. Just don't binge. Which you seem to like to do.

Because the neurotoxicity is worse. Also I don't like buying illegal drugs, except for MDMA. Also I get these for free.

It's a prescription in the US (Desoxyn). Lasts too long for me, but you seem to like that.

get some alcohol and start day drinking then take some more, do chores around the house and build something

You're only supposed to have 60mg a day, so unless you're a fat fuck/weigh a lot, you shouldn't

Well 40 is some pussy shit first off, also you're only taking 1? Also some pussy shit. Take like 4 of those and report back. You won't regret it. It'll make you feel all tingly and amazing, and don't trip about your heartbeat too much. It's supposed to go fast. As long as it stays below 280 (it will) you're fine.

I like Vyvanse cause it doesn't hit me too hard. I'm energetic but mellow all day. Also I'm binging cause it's my day off tomorrow. Errm, today.

well he had too much yesterday, but he hasn't had any tday

also i used to take 300 mg of adderal a day for months on end, im sure he'll be fine

What do i tell my doctor in order to get these drugs (Vyvanse, Adderall, etc.)?

have add aka be a person

>Vyvanse
>die
At those doses you wont die man. Just do it, you'll have a great time. These pills also don't leave any significant hangovers. I'd do it if i had any...

I've had like 5 beers throughout the night, don't feel them very much. Waiting till sunrise for chores.

Also they make 70mg Vyvanse capsules so the 60mg a day thing is BS

Look up ADD and ADHD symptoms. Go to your doctor's and show them you have said symptoms.

Its like 40mg dexamphetamine, will only get you alert or smthing, and make you loss apetite. Got 70mg on prescription and Its way too low ive been taking 250mg as Most stayed up for like 2 days and was hyper all He time talked for hours and so on.

So is anyone else on anything? Drink some good beer? Smoke some good weed?

also have anxiety to get benzos, you could try having depression and get gabapentin, or johnnys, they make you trip but probs do brain damage

i really wish i had a script of some soma or cyclone, its been years since my drug days, and alcohol and cigarettes are not cutting it, neither is sobriety, i cant smoke weed cuz of my job, so im shit outta luck, also i cant take uppers anymore except molly, cuz i did too much coke/meth/addy/vyv/con/speed/herbal speed

psychedelics also are boring, only thing i can do is downers, i love them, but they have their own problems

man you never do catch the dragon, i always used to joke and say that, but i never felt it was true until years and years of use

That's why I was saying to take 160mg. Don't be a fucking pussy, you'll thank me for it later. It'll change your life.

People get prescribed like 300mg elvanse/vyvanse over here tho The max dosage is supposed to be 70mg...

I took all I have.

Da fuck is Soma and Cyclone? Or Johnny's for that matter.

Shut the fuck up. You're 15 years old trying to sound cook on Sup Forums. Fag.

Fine guess I'll take it. That'll be 120mg in 9 hours.

yea its bs, glad ur smart enough to see that

speed negates alcohol, but they are a good mix because it will keep you relaxed even if you dont feel it

i used to love mowing my lawn on speed, i got time so ill tell you my story

I was perscribed addy when i started high school, boarding school tbexact, I would get pills for it, 60 a month, i never used them ever, i didn't know what drugs were really, and i didnt feel the 1 or 2 i took at the beginning

i got bottles of 60 pills for months throughout the year, then i smoked weed at the end of the school year, i knew then that i loved drugs

i couldnt find any more weed so i went online and found out that my addy was drugs, also fallout 3 just came out, so i was super into that, i played it and did addy, and i had a stash of like 7 months worth of drugs, if you've played the game you know about jet and mentats, so i started huffing axe cans and doing addy, great high, would reccomend, short with the axe tho

anyways, went home for summer with all those pills and my friends were all far away, so i just had a 4 month + addy binge as my start to drug use, i did so much of that shit, developed a sleeping disorder, led to a pretty fucked up life, worth it

i remember just sitting there tappin my leg and reading wikipedia articles on EVERYTHING, i started snorting it and parachuting it

start of sophmore year i was smoking weed and doing addy, also huffing on the reg, maybe once a day or more, stealing axe from all my friends

anyways my school was dark and depressing and i couldnt go to class cuz i was always high, they found out i was abusing my drugs, i quit and went to public school, and my parents never found out iwas a druggie until years later

man i remember crushing addy in class and snorting it then answering questions and talking to the teacher

shit should be illegal, but im sure the NWO is pushing it on us

false

muscle relaxers. i think its cyclobezaprine or something, there is another drug called cyclo-something that doesn't get you high, its for old people or something, but the muscle relaxers are reaaal nice, also SOma is cool cuz it reminds me of Farenheight 451 or is it brave new world, i think its brave new world, where they do soma and have orgies, but in the book it is a different drug

good choice, what else do you have for drugs?

Please be bait

I have about 40 cans of beer, a few grams of weed, and a few dabs. I don't smoke anymore so pretty much just beer. Wish I had more stims. I'm gonna have to stop for a few months again.

What do you guys think about 2CB?

true story

smoke a cigarette on stims, or get some snus if ur a pussy, you will be quite satisfied

I stopped smoking because of sinus problems. So snorting/smoking is out of the question. I miss it but it fucks my sinuses up.

i-i-i-i-it really is quite goo-ood

youtube.com/watch?v=cZlFI7k3h84

do you use tobacco? when you have some on speed (and alot of things) it make you get EUPhORIC as fuck

mfw 170lbs and I get 2 50mg a day

Nope. Thought about getting chew but naw, that shit looks gross

Does it have recreational effects?

watch out for paranoid delusions after using too much

also how do you sleep at night? the doctors had me taking that shit at like 3 pm and it lasted me so much longer than that

Clean cut fag here
What's Ritalin like in comparison to other meds?

get Snus, its da bomb, all wrapped up nice, you can still spit with it, but you dont have to, or nicorette gum, only reccomending for when you use other drugs, people who use nicotine by itself are idiots, its much better as an additive to a nice high

go to sleep faggot

He started you off with that much? I would have split a single 50mg a day. 100mg gets me high as fuck man

Has anyone here tried Epam before? what r the effects?

stay up for as long as you can on them after the 3rd day is when they get you super fucking high and you trip out because of sleep dep

Any tips/advice for someone going to take it

"other meds" may be anything, from upper to downers to uppers to fucking ambien

its an upper, speed, stim, makes you get energy, but that means something different than what it says, helps you focus, i used to love doing math on stims, or any school work

sometimes they make you a better person, sometimes you will stay up for 2 weeks and see shadows in the corners of your eyes and just move your jaw around for hours on end

No thanks. Gonna pop this last one and go to bed later today and sleep till friday

I got that after 2 years on them and I'm well aware of the paranoia brought on by them, most of the time I end up binging on the mother fuckers and run dry in a week but the high is worth it

its a benzo, watch out for those, no one talks about them but they are imo worse than speedballing heroin and meth, i once took 9 benzos and ran around a grocery store eating food because i was so uninhibited, my gf stopped me and took me home, later that night we had dinner with her parents and her dads friends, who were both cops from the town, i had weed on me, and my Mom, the best bro there is, came and got me and i just stood up from the table and left, i was literally having a panic attack execpt for all the benzos i was on saved me, fucked that girl once, traded virginities with her, then dumped her the next day

get set and setting right, are you gonna be alone? dancing? set up some music, 1200 mics is good, get some nice background music, a 'babysitter' might be nice if you are taking enough to trip

erowid.org/chemicals/2cb/2cb.shtml

read this, dont read the bad trip stories, even though you really want to, they are mostly bullshit

get some other drugs to mix with it, alcohol, nicotene, weed, maybe something else, this will help you to tweek anything if you feel like shit

They're worse than speedballing cause you took fucking 9 of them. A few bars feel good

Last one. Had a good time with yall for the last hour.

also 2-cb, get a good movie to watch, cloud atlas comes to mind, also vanilla sky, but that movie is kinda shitty

i forget if 2cb is more molly or more acidy, dont be afraid to dance alone

i've taken them many many times, the withdrawl from them made me want to die like actually, not just feel really shitty like coming off of oxycontin, i wanted to die

the tolerance you get on them goes up, and i always ended up doing retarded stuff while high, i think the equilibrium with them is bad, you either just get a nice feeling, or if you get high its like wayy too high, the point of basking is past the point of getting fucked up

Ditch that shit. Vyvanse sucks. You need adderall.

enjoy friendo, glad we had the thread, i like living vicariously through you

But I get it for free

Don't do it. You'll end up feeling depressed and you won't be able to just sleep it off.