I love my girlfriend. It's not my first one but I want it to be the last one...

I love my girlfriend. It's not my first one but I want it to be the last one. She's the girl ive always been dreaming of, even better ! She makes me so happy. BUT.

But She's not the cutest... She's a little but fat ( not even overweight, She's at 67kg but she small) and last but not least. Every old person in her family looks disgusting.seriously this is Advanced ugliness.

I dont want her to become like this, I dont want my children to be ugly. What can I do ?

I also have the envi to fuck every girl I pass by. But I never did. pic related : type of girls i want to fuck

I need help. I'm too retarded to make a choice by myself

Ok well i'm sure that image is a kid so

Welp unless you're a prize or rich as fuck, beggars can't be choosers.

that's not the point

I don't get your advice there

Take me report and bury it deep in your ass

why would you report this ?

Unless you're good looking, or rich, you should stick with what you got because if not you won't be able to get a girl like your picture.

Physical attraction is important. If you don't get with someone where you both find each other attractive you will come to regret it.

russian bitch, I fucked ones

I'm an average guy i think. Lots of people says I'm good looking but I'm not self confident enough to trust them. I have money doe
( don't want to post pictures 'cause my friends know Sup Forums )

how ?

>I have money doe
>doe

Seriously user, stick with what you have, if you're afraid to post a picture then no doubt you're bellow average

so I should prefer a dumb but beautiful women over a perfect but not cute one ?

No but if she's ugly you'll probably stray from the path and go for a one night stand. If you're worried about her weight get her to exercise, encourage her and do it with her. Offer to do something in return.

I said why I don't want to post a picture of myself already.

Anyone can say that, the likely hood of your friends seeing you is essentially zero, you're just ugly and don't want to show it

She finds herself too fat ( like every girl ) but she gets upset when I tell her do move a little bit.
And when she tells herserlf to do some sports it never last longer than a week...

Is it really possible to get a perfect body ?

Every generation usually looks better than their parents. Cosmetics, nutrition, sun block ... I experienced the same thing with my GF in college. The Mon was a troll, but, realistically my GF took much better care of herself. Then she tried, sliped , and fell on a dick and I wasn't worried about her or her Mom any more.

Nice bait but I'll not fall for it, I've nothing to prove.. I'm looking for advice with my gf .
Maybe I'll do a unerelated thread later with my face to see what u think about it.

Do it with her then and stick to it, it's up to her to lose the weight. She needs to lose it for her, even if it's through you it's for her.

You can get the perfect body but it takes weeks to months of hard work and determination and encouragement and even then she's probably not going to look like your chicks picture, that shit only happens if they weren't fat beforehand.

There is no advice, you either like her for her and somewhat her looks or her looks and somewhat herself. If it's the former do this if it's the latter you better end it now and stop wasting each others times.

kek'd

yeah one of my ex cheated on me, wasn't fun. Don't want to give all my energy to a woman and then realise 15 years later that she doesn't give a shit about you anymore.. I don't want to waste my time.

Post a pic ofer her so we can tell you if your concerns are justified.

Thank you, I don't have tons of free time but I'll try that.. I hope it will work 'cause I love her so much.. and she really deserves to be the cutest

my friends know her too, I'm gonna look after a pic without her face

Easy:
do sports, skip eating fatty foods!

How young are you to not already know this?

22, I needed someone to tell it to me

First relationship past a week?

I guess the thing you need to ask yourself is, "Have I had the life experiences alone with which I'm satisfied settling down and having a life? And, if not, is this woman going to be conducive to participating in the life experiences I want to have before I settle down, and is she going to be okay with waiting to settle down?"

You gotta figure out the specifics of the answer to that question: what life experiences have you had that you think are special, what do you want to do before you settle down, and how do you think she will be about you looking to achieve those? Will she go with you? Will she be interested in you doing them in the first place?

When you think about being with only one person for the rest of your life, these are the types of questions you need to start asking yourself.

2 years and a half

you girl will always look like her mom when she gets older every fucking time

2 and a half years and this is only becoming a problem now?

I already did.
When I'm not with her I feel like I want to be alone for the rest of my life.
but when I'm with her I feel like I've achieved my life.

I'm weird..
I hate myself a bit, I'm never happy with what I have...

her mom's dead so no way to know how she would have looked like..

I was already asking myself these kind of stuffs. but it took me 2 years to post it on here.

I've been in your situation OP. One thing I've learnt is that girls always always end up like their mother. and that ass is always going to get fatter. if this girl has wit intelligence and charm I will overlook being overweight to a degree...but ugliness is too much. you'll have to be seen out with this person, you'll see the mystified looks in peoples eyes when you tell them youre with her. people will talk and wonder why.
if its bothering you now OP its going to get worse

So it finally got to the point where you're considering dumping her?

I'm scared now

pic of her incoming

my gf guys

this, op listen

I would fuck her.

We need a face. How ugly is she really?

Meh she's fine, get her to start doing squats and situps and start watching what she eats

what do you think ?
Actualy her body is still alright
but she walks like a duck ( not straight) and can't stand straight ..

We will start making sport next week then.
She already only eats healthy shitis, she nearly eats nothing.. only fruits and vegetables..

Can't show her face even if I want to. sorry

Dump the fatty, not even kidding

Don't just do 'sports' do simple shit at home, you don't need to make a huge event out of getting some simple daily exercise

that's what I was meaning , thanks for worrying

I had a gf similar to this, didnt find her attractive after a year, so I dumped her (nicely)

yeah but maybe she wasn't that perfect and didn't make you as happy as am I . It's not an easy choise. I know that I'll never be able to find someone better..
this shit is tearing my hearth apart

Yeah there was obviously other things than just looks that made me end it, she was actually an amazing looking girl, just not my type

honestly OP you gotta think the long term. To be honest if you had doubts 6mths in and still have doubts 2 yrs later it doesn't bode well.
Ultimately, from a deterministic sense, we chose partners with attributes we consider genetically transferable. You're almost hard wired as a male to find such mates with good genetic prospects.
Everything youre saying is telling me you don't find her so.
Dump her and find someone the complete package for you. You may make concessions but a fat chick with a face like a bucket full of smashed crabs is going to be a big regret later on....

been there, did that too.. but this is really something different.
I can't describe it.

or maybe i'm just a pussy

why is it so hard ? She doesn't deserve that

Even if you had a 10/10 you'd still want to fuck other girls after some time. You will never be fully happy with her. You're not THAT long together and you already have cravings for other women. Put yourself in her shoes: she doesn't find you attractive and wants to fuck some hot dudes all the time. Doesn't feel nice, huh... Do her a favour and leave her.

if she gains weight once and she doesnt loose it all again with a time span of a few months there is a 99% chance that she will never be skinny again and probably just gain more weight.

If it is bothering you a lot now then dump her. i had a GF who started to get fat so i told her to loose weight. she didnt so i dumped her.

girls are supposed to be skinny IMHO. it is not only the superior physical look. That they are skinny also shows that they are capable of being disciplined enough not to stuff their face with disgusting food and take responsibility for how they look and their life. Fat girls are fucking disgusting

tl;dr: dump her

Grass is always greener on the other side right?

And IF i was wrong ?
if i dump her and then never find a girl as awesome as her ?
What will I be supposed to do ?

This. If its guilt that you feel this way thats keeping you together, believe me that'll change fast to resentment when shes scaring kids with her face.

I watch her. She eats nearly nothing, i really don't know how it's fucking possible to not loose weight with what she eats. Only healthy stuff. She cares about it too

You seem young OP believe me there plenty of girls on the horizon. They come out of nowhere. You seem comfortable with women around unlike 99% of 4chin. Theres no need to settle out of fear

Her face is not ugly at all.
Sh'es not attractive either.
Her face is just "normal" i would say

advanced bait

anyone got more images of this girl? or know her name she looks familiar

You got to increase her energy output above her energy input... not hard to do, just get her to do more walking or simple sports

I'm afraid to loose the "perfect one for me".. that's the deal

Mostly because I can't take the first step to go talk to girls. I'm a pussy. i'll have to wait for another girl to fall in love with me.
That's how I always worked. But it's not good, because I'm not the one choosing

so what?

I will try everything to keep her

I bet you look like a mongoloid and still think you can fuck petite, hot little things.

Only one I have, sorry

I'm only 22. I'm sure I could if I had the balls

Decide which is more important to you then: looks or character. And live forever with the desire to fuck other chicks.
If you were my boyfriend (female here), I'd be thankful if you leave me. In love relationship there must be attraction. If you continue with this none of us will be happy.
If you don't want to let her go so much work out with her, encourage her and see how you will feel when/if she loses weight.

I've seen lots of pics of her before, but never saved any

I remember she has huge scars from self-harm as well

>i could totally fuck hot chicks I'm just too shy
That's what every little bitch says. You're ugly and you'll never fuck anything above a 6

99% of people are worried about this, you have to make a decision about whether or not you want to spend a long period of time with this person. Not your whole life, but a decent chunk if you want to try and make this work.

If you're going 'I'm still young, I wanna see what's out there' then dump her and go bang a bunch of chicks, see how you do.

>but I don't wanna lose her if she's the one

You've got to make that choice, cause if you don't eventually you'll end up fucking up the relationship down the track and then you'll lose her no matter what.

user there is no answer we can give you that you'll like. If we say "you should stick with it" but she's ugly. If we say "dump her" so I should like dumb hot girls? And if we say you can't have it all you'll ask why. What's the point?

thanks mate

k dude

You dream of fucking little Ukrainian girls OP? Me too, ever since I found out what LS-Island was.

But the face is what everyone sees all day.

I don't know , I'm lost

are the scars easy to notice if you see them in person?

Good going OP. you got me with your ruse. I sat here and wiped the cheeto crumbs from my fingers just to write a meaningful, heartfelt reply based on my own experiences, painful experiences that I relived as I typed.
I thought you'd care OP. I know I don't know you, and I never will, but for a moment the world felt smaller, and I felt like I knew you, that there was a kindred spirit out there, one I had never met or seen but felt and touched through simple words.
But it was all a lie. a sick, twisted parody. You've used me OP, for cruel reasons I can't contemplate, and I can feel your malevolent laughter behind each reply.
I will always wonder why you did it, why you acted so callously. I hope one day you find it in yourself to heal, and just know theres me, somewhere, sometime, hoping you have.

I know but I can't

LS-island ???

what the fuck dude ?
I'm being totaly honest here.
Maybe I don't always use the right words 'cause english is not my native language but I'm really trying to make things working together for me

OK, start getting into fitness and encourage her to get involved with you as a couples thing. And then if/when you have kids, rely on your (no doubt perfect...) genes and make sure they get proper nutrition all through their growing years.

If you're happy why are you posting about it here OP?

'cause when I see pretty girls outside I feel jelly

look dude, if she eats super healthy and not a lot she is going to get skinny over time. It is that fucking simple.

I guess she just doesnt show you her real eating habits.

EVERYONE can loose weight if they eat less than they burn + a little fitness( which is actually not necessary)

dump her

Take her to a dietician, could be that certain things are causing her to not lose the weight or she's eating too little for her to actually lose weight (your body will force it to stay on if it's worried about lack of nutrients)

that's not really helpful to you, though.

Take some time alone to really figure out the specifics of this; figure out the actual life experiences you want to have. Bring them up casually around her for a few months, gauge her interests.

Like, if it helps you, actually make a bucket list. If you want to get a Ph.D. or w/e, literally have that on your bucket list.

Go through your hopes, dreams, and desires and specifically pick the types of things you want to do. Do you want to spend time in the mountains? Does she like hiking? Do you want to travel? What kind of travel would you do; would you stay in hostels, take the expensive guided tours, cruises, plane....

Really hash it out, and then talk to your girl about the things you think are important about your nearer future, because you want to spend the next few years embracing life and having special life experiences. That's like primary goals we're talking, here; you need to be aligning on these.

Like I said, she's perfect. We have the same dreams, envy, taste for adventures.. EVERYTHING is perfect with her .. that's why it's that hard for me.

Its okay OP. We all get confused. Honestly, don't tell her any of this. I'm telling you from experience. If she really eats the way you say and cares but can't get the weight off... Every time you bring up her weight, you will crush a little piece of her. Talking about a girls weight when she wants to be that skinny is no good. You should dump her and save her that.

Then seriously user get her to lose the weight, if she ticks all the boxes besides 'isn't as thin as she could possibly be' stay with her.

I'm too much of a pussy to dump her.
I'm too scared of hurting her.

Then shut up and deal with it. If she's really perfect and just plain faced what's the problem?