Hey b do you grope stranger women in public? like in clubs, trains and other crouded spaces...

Hey b do you grope stranger women in public? like in clubs, trains and other crouded spaces. I am going to a public viewing tonight and need some storys and tipps

Other urls found in this thread:

dolly-chan.pw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like wearing no underpants and rub my dick against asses in public. no one cares if its really crowded

I used to go to clubs all the time before current gf. I would get drunk, wait for it to get packed and walk around looking like I was very focused to reach somewhere in the club. I would always keep my right arm straight at my side, turning my hand out to grab asses of girls that looked too drunk to notice that I wasn't just brushing past.

I stopped after I did it to a waitress and she called me out on it. I got pretty lucky nothing else happened so I stopped it there.

Never shared this story before

>Be me
>Britfag
>15 years old
>Got a girlfriend but she's kinda fugly and had no sex drive
>Find out I'm going to Disney Land with family for two weeks
>Skip forward a few months and we're here, we do the usual shit like go to Disney and stuff like.
>Magical
>There's this one Disney water park which has a fucking massive wave machine
>We go there for the day,
>I'm in pool getting knocked about by these huuuuge waves having fun with brother
>Brother gets hit in the face by somebody else accidentally and decides to go back to 'shore'
>I'm by myself now and I suddenly realise how attractive all the girls around here are compared to the fugly British girls I'm used to
>Excluding Emma Watson
>And the Queen
>An idea pops into my head after incident with little bro, when everybody is getting thrown around in the wave I can totally grope some of these girls
>Btw I'm wearing goggles nobody else is
>so I swim over to a group of fucking hot looking girls and wait for the wave

also very good is to hold some bottle at the high of your breast. so you have an excuse for your hand that high. so you can grab titties by pushing through the crowd

>I'm by myself now and I suddenly realise how attractive all the girls around here are compared to the fugly British girls I'm used to
>Excluding Emma Watson
>And the Queen

God save her, mate!

got some good catches?

>Wave comes, I reach out and poke one of their butts
Success.jpg
>She didn't really notice so I decide to be a bit more adventurous
>Wave comes over and I grab her tits over bikini
>She definitely notices but she had eyes shut and it was under water so she doesn't know who it was
>I decide to find a new group of girls
>See about 17 year old girl who looks a lot like the nerdy girl in modern family
>She's wearing a white bikini
>Big tits
>I lurk behind her and wait for wave
>Nobody suspects anything
>As wave hits she goes underwater and flies towards me
>I Reach our and pull her swim suit aside to reveal a nice clam like shaved pussy
>I rub it a little and swim away quickly
>Note this all happened over about three seconds
>After I've got a small distance I look back
>She's visibly shocked and starts walking back to 'shore'
>I've got the biggest fucking boner

After that I got a little paranoid and stopped. Good times tho

what the fuck is wrong with you

Bump for this story

Newfag alert

summerfag

bump

Holy shit that's genius

don't do this except when you are a foreigner in germany

Bump

bumnp for more storys

Its easy, just wait for one of the national celebrations, walk out into the street and grope women, they like it, they live for it. If anyone asks just tell them your a migrant and its okay, even the police wont bother you.

sweet idea bro

I used to pretend to be drunk in clubs...
dance around in group of girls rubbing my cock against their butts. By the time the just push you away I have already rubbed my dick quite enough .

And sometimes those girls are quite drunk ...so they don't push you away... and you can rub your dick between those ass buttocks all the time you want.

kek
dumb fucking whores.
if you're that desperated i see why you're doing this instead of trying to get a girlfriend.
if i was close i would've drowned you though.

his facial expression is priceless

I had a girlfriend, she was just kinda rubbish tho. And I seriously doubt that

theres this one store that has very narrow aisles.. so it's not actually possible to get by without contact since it's also very crowded
just gotta keep my hand at my side and let them do all the work
also, it's a candy store so it's always full of kids. i don't go there specifically for the groping (they sell nostalgia candy not found anywhere besides 2 stores in the city and the internet), but damn if i don't take my sweet ass time.

why enforce it?
it happens naturally in crowded places. shit like this happened a couple times a week to me.
>pic related
everytime i hold onto one of those poles i guess (german btw) i don't give a fuck who gets close to my hand.
happened many times that even some guys accidently put their hand on mine instead of the rod/pole when it's too crowded. i get it, rather touching or holding onto someone else than falling in case the train/bus stops or speeds up.
sometimes i don't like to grab it very high, because i'm tall. it's tiresome. so i just grab it where my hip would be, it's easier.
it happened lots of times where i accidently have my hand on the same height as a chicks breasts or ass, not my fault they're pushing it against it. same goes for men. don't care, just my way to the university. tired as fuck anyways.

of course i wouldn't kill you, just hitting you duh
look for a better gf.

yes this one redeeming quality of mass transit trips. the ultimate here is the path on certain holidays. they don't give a flying fuck and refuse to run extra service, despite the ridership being way over typical rush hour peak. people cram in so hard and there's so many fucked up people, you're doing something seriously wrong if you've not found a hot girl to press up against at least on one side. don't have to worry about falling, packed in too hard.

Just don't you fucking creep.

my technique is proven and as old as time itself.
i can go to most shows or clubs with crowds and chicks dancing and dance with girls straight up like a normal person. 9/10 times you'll get a drunk chick whos feelin it and she'll probably be grabbin the shit outta your dick within a few moments which is open invite to the ass grab. the violent ass grab where you basically just fist her through her pants. the good shit. just go to clubs and shows find drunk girls and get down with em. if you're at least mildly attractive and fun they'll dig it and thats a god damn guarantee ive done this and have seen buddies do this on regular occasions. drunk girls dancing is grope city. you'll have handfuls of ass and they'll be squeezing your dick you wont even know whats happening. guaranteed

and i dont say 'old as time itself' lightly. since man began to track the sun and stars and observe the change in season, he has been getting fucked up and throwing down serious heat on the village hos. and also banging them without consent. another guaranteed method for another time

that's all well and good if 21+ does it for you.

yeah pretty much girls that can drink and have sex legally are usually what i go for buddy

sicko.

keep in mind the sex may be legal but it is almost never consensual, as i said earlier

summerfag

>DOLLY CHAN/

dolly-chan.pw/

kill yourself loser.

Groping is without consent and IS rape...you guys should be ashamed of your actions/thoughts

>walking home at 4am on a Friday night
>notice drunk girl passed out in a doorway in a quiet street
>walk up to her asking if she is ok, get no response
>sit next to her, gently test the water by putting my hand on her thigh and stuff
>get no response from that or from any questions I was asking her
>start rubbing her inner thigh high up towards her pussy
>still getting no response
>start groping her tits and rubbing her wherever I can
>do this for about 30 minutes, dick is diamonds and literally dripping
>call her an ambulance because I am a nice guy and continue to molest her for 15 more minutes while I wait for it
>she comes round at the last minute before the paramedics show up, no idea what I had done
>tells me she is 18
>paramedics show up and thank me for being a good guy

I still fap to this a few times a week to this very day.

Damn son have you never been laid before?

ok, Dr. Cuck McTumblr, MD. whatever you say

Honestly the only time you can get away with it is in a mosh pit.

bump

>Dr. Cuck McTumblr, MD

I laughed more than I should have.

You sir have made my fucking day, England salutes you

Can confirm. I've touched a lot of boobs and butts in the pit.