Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hfeHY2cRn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>American flag
>thinks he's relevant

Fucking 3rd worlder.

Don't buy tickets for that ship, lads.

Talk of a poor faggot.. Already bought a ticket for myself

There isn't enough money in your whole country to buy a ship ticket, Yuri Andreievich

Archduke Franz Ferdinand seems like a great bloke, hope he lives for a while.

Is listening to blues and jazz degenerate?

Moving to USA with my two great-granduncles. Finding out USA has suddenly strict immigration policy.

Taking a next ship to Cuba. Becoming a Cuban citizen easily. And now becoming US citizen is easy because Cuban citizens are well accepted in USA.

True story. My two great grand uncles moved to USA just like that.

Now, I am in New York with my great grand uncles, working as a carpenter, making skyscrapers.

I saw someone with dark skin today. What the hell is that all about?
My grandfather had told me stories about people black as coal with simple garments and stone age weapons. Can't believe they're real after all.
Perhaps since they're so dumb we should take them in in droves and have them work for next to nothing. What do you guys think?

Roosevelt is a would-be dictator. Nonsense on him trying to run for president again, I'm voting for Wilson.

>tfw you live in a poor, forgotten, backwards partbof your country
>tfw the only thing that would change is candles instead of lights, horse buggy instead of car, radio instead of internet, and outhouse instead of plumbing.

All other things remain exactly the same. Same house, same job, same clothes, same woodstove, same water well, same church, same food, same families, etc.

god save the queen lads

I am Russian, blyaaa :D

This usually

But it's 1912 so God Save the King

>all these SJWs asking to vote
Fucking degenerates trying to destroy society.

ALABAMA NIGGER

>voting Wilson
That man will be terrible for the economy. I hear he wants a central bank.

It'll never go through, don't be stupid. Democracy has worked perfectly for hundreds of years without a single female vote. Do you seriously think they'll change their mind on a moment's notice and add a clause saying "yeah sure women can vote now lol"
Take off your tinfoil hat. I bet you think negroes are going to get the right to vote soon too.

Commercial radio broadcasting didn't begin in Canada until 1922.

the Irish are getting angsty again lads

Kind of a comfy thought really, imagine gathering around the wireless to listen to a far off hockey game on saturday night

You know that women could vote in over 20 states at this time, the XIX Amendment just made it nationwide.

The state I'll be emigrating to won't EVER allow something like that!

Дoбpый вeчep, тoвapищи

Ha ha, time for Olympics.

(we didn't send a women's swim team because we thought it was degenerate)

Hay those folks in the Balkans are sure a rowdy bunch.

indeed, its a good job civilized european nations would never fight one another

2 Christmases ago we had a major power outage that lasted for 14 days.
We cooked on the woodstove and barbecue, melted snow for water, candles for light, and used a radio that was plugged into the car via 12v extension cord.
It was a maximun comfy two weeks tbqh

so the prods up north have formed an anti-catholic militia, we should form the IRA to protect our people.

Ford is paying his workers $5 an hour!? The horror, that bastard's going to put the rest of the automobile industry out of business.

A fine World Series it was. But I hope my Cubs do it next year. Can it really have been four years already since our World Series title?

Hello, posting from a bunker.

For a short period of time the simple life can be the best life. After about two weeks though, I think we'd all pine for the convenience of modern living. Every summer I go to my family's lake house in up-province QC, there's no electricity and it's nice to get back to the way things used to be for a little while.

This trade unionism might be dangerous lads

The year Albania became a nation.

This has widely been regarded as a mistake by most of the world. :^)

Good night, Republicans. Next time don't split your ticket.

Get your facts right at least.

It is a nice break, but not in summer
The next summer we lost power for 10 days and it was hell. Hot and sweaty with no shower, all of the food in the freezer/fridge ruined, unbearable temps around 40°C with no AC or fan.

I do think weekends at the camp are a healthy disconnect though.

As I said in my first post though, life here isn't very different than in old times. I'm a fisherman that lives in a 200 year old farmhouse innawoods 50+km from any type of civilisation and mostlybeat food I hunt, fish, grow, and can. We've even used sailboats for a couple fishing seasons because you get an extended season when you do.

Ok, I'm new to New York City, can anyone give me some advice on how to make it in this city?

What are all those flags I don't know?

>implying prohibition is even possible
wew, good luck

Idk why I read that as 1992. Fuck this is embarrassing.

>tfw greatest empire on earth
>implying the sun will ever set

If you count the Commonwealth as an extension of the empire, which it is, it's still one of the wealthiest, most influential, and most powerful, entities on earth.

>albanian education

Get fucked Turks

Malaysia Italy Peru Indonesia New Zealand in steroids. No need to thank me.

feeding turds pork and liberating Thrace best day of my life

I dread now that that bastard Wilson has won. He's going to crush free enterprise in this country.

>he still believes in le 2 party meme
people will get sick of this shit, watch soon americans will have a 3 party system

>liberating
You're mistaken, that comes after 1918

And then you'll very shortly ally _with_ Turks and lose all your newfound clay because your king is a dumb idiot. :^)

Checked. I really read it wrong tho, I wouldn't post about bunkers otherwise.

...WTF Morocco

BOW TO YOUR GOD HAHABABABABABAHAABABAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pfft, Germany and the US already surpassed you as the world's industrial/technology leaders.

Just you wait till we finish off the turds Stavros.

Okay I'll wait, you can gloriously lose against us later

This iron tower in the capital is ugly. Thanks God, we will unmade it soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=_hfeHY2cRn0
Rules of nature111!!!!!!

Guten tag meine freunde

Think you guys might want to consider emigrating to America...like, soon.

-

got to love the balkans. Such passion!

Why? For one thing, the swim outfits were kind of...revealing.

Ay,balkan peninsula,WATCH THIS

whores showing too much skin.

this is why they shouldn't get the vote

This Hitler guy seems like trouble, dont you think?

Why? He is just a hungry painter seeking artistic approval and a warm meal on the streets of Vienna.

Possibly also a male prostitute.

Just booked a 3rd class ticket to join my wife and 5 children in new York

This is Britain

Micks OUT