Drawthread

Drawthread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSqwmZH33CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7t4YwlI59Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump.

Well since you started with it, I'd say you continue with darkest dungeon. got any gravedigger by chance?

oh dude, i just saved the image, i didn't draw it.

god fucking damn it!
Are there any artists around yet then?

well i am an artist, but this isn't my art. just some art i like.

Yes.

ye

If you guys are still here, Sorry for taking so long to respond. Had to test out if I was capable of even doing lewds in a timely manner. Yesss there are boobles under the fluff but they P smol.

Requests?

Does this make you happy?

You know we've got to see the boobles now.

Good morning, thread

ask for anyzing :^)

Good morning People!
Any requests?

Evening. requests might be okay.

that fucking thigh gap, holy shit

Stop being such a slut.

Who dis?

Welp you got mw me there

Where do i make friends?
Everybody hates me.

> :3

watermelon hands plez

Holy fuck that's adorable. How does the fluff work though? Is it like a piece of clothing?

is that....good?

with that attitude. nobody's gonna like you for anything but pity. Be confident. If you're not naturally confident. Fake it till you make it. And if that's your drawing, you're really good. people like that. just draw a lot here and interact with other drawfags

>Crim using paint?

watermelon hands

youtube.com/watch?v=aSqwmZH33CQ

Food needs annoy me but for the most part can be ignored.

Taking requests.

I want to see different hair styles on your character.

My issue with that advice.
Its not built on honesty.
You seem like youre trying to fill my life with fake friends.

Well, dear user, could draw a viking version of totoro?

Actually its the opposite, Imagine somebody coming to you saying 'aw i have no friends nobody likes me' so you'll think aw damn ill b a dick if i wont b friendly to them. wouldnt you?

Mellun!

The fluff is A whip cream type fur! flavored bye the things she eats ^ u ^

Hey mundy!

Thats hardly them being honest either.
But you do have your points

aw cheers pal~

stretch open that ass

hello! how are ya, you little qt?

Hey Hun if you need friends look no further. Momma shirley is the best bet! Im new to draw threads too so Im looking for new drawfriends too

Don't make friends with chris

why hab friends tho
what do they do ?

guess i'll just wait for peep to wake up

just a heads up, some anons will probably shit on you for trying to make friends with chris. he shitposts a lot

fucking thiswe're talking about a guy who has threatened to doxx and murder other drawfags just for not talking to him. be weary

What if she eats ass?

Oh gosh... Umm well then never mind.

Rawrrrrrr~~ xD ^-^
>3< *nuzzles* :P

Oh dear god never mind. I revoke my niceties! I didnt know!

No pros bud!

>

I'mgood! it's 6am! and gota sleep! Good night, love ya mundy!

popopopopopokoko! that's super cute! Good night!

Hey FB! Good night, Love ya!

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

fassdt

gross

nice dubs.

We've already got a Goku. he calls himself Crim.

Oh, its Chris. In that case, go on devian art. or rant on Tumblr

>1 off
gross

The YiffnessGram™ Furry Test is a multistage knot capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 200 pound bara furry test will begin in 30 nyas. Line up at the cage doors. The breeding speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [nyaa!!~

If she eat the poopies does she become the poopies? ^ W ^

you fine pal, you'll get around after a while

H-Hi grin... goodnight~

It's time to put you down.

I'm sorry it had to come to this, mate, but you've just gotten out of control.
Yeh it's pretty nasty.
Always when I get here.... kek have a good night, fam. lyt

> I'm goku

Sorry for nagging but I couldn't save that one pic you just needed to color :V
Pls repost

Thank you, user!

TFW that's how I RP... and I love it!

hey kai how u doin

sup weeb

consider suicide please

Alright. you should meet Crim some day. He's a pretty cool guy

thanksu, good night

i hab no frend..

NO!!! That's not how it works :O !!! If she ate ass it would be clean as fug and any flavor would be drowned out by anything else she had eaten!

Took me 10 minutes.

I fuk the bun

XDDd what if she only eat poops and pees

youtube.com/watch?v=7t4YwlI59Ic

If y'all need a 'friend', I could suffice as someone to talk to, if you care to that is.

Also, people are scary, eh?

Which one? because I did post the one I was workin' on last night on dumblr.

Sucks man.

But what if LOTS of poopie??? :O

anything happen in the last 5 hours while I was sleeping?

kai was ranting about some sort of 5some or something

the pasta smell is strong

That doesn't happen... NEVER!!! but hypothetically it would just NEVER HAPPEN!!!! Good night! guna heave!

nice memes man :D

BUT WHAT IS LOTS AND LOTS OF POOPIE???? :O

Kai's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here.

>He's
TRIGGERED

pancakes
hbu

sup dork

no i fuk the user

I just... fuck..

kai?

You be ny friend? Sweet! Whats you artist name? Mines "yung chunk" do you have kik? whats your favorite thing to draw?

I'm dead.

I'm fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. I texted myself a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince myself not to but just FUCK. I thought the chick I was drawfagging with hated me. I was there for it and I was texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed me as a pervert and made it look like I was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude I'm young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and I just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. I told myself I was going to end my life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says I haven't read it. Before that I just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, I was going off the deep end saying I was worthless and that women all think I'm a creep and I'm ugly and bullshit like that, I said Sup Forums was ruining me but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and I'll have replied to myself, maybe I fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if I can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here.

I don't know... I just. Fuck.

??

Sex maneuvers.

you smelt it.

Oh fuck yes, thank you.
That's the one alright.

ok this is actually funny

requesting cunnilingus

kai is her drawfag name

clearin DA notifications, gonna take req once i'm done

ty i made that one myself

>he
no effort was put into this. for shame, user.
o shit whaddup