Google a modern musician + trump

>google a modern musician + trump
>the first link is twitter
>the last couple of twits are the TRASH ALL OUR RECORDS IF YOU VOTED TRUMP type of meltdowns
getting real tired of this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TRTS
twitter.com/LIL_ICEBUNNY
youtu.be/WKYmiWiNqOw
youtube.com/watch?v=6HWI4Y6GWNg
youtube.com/watch?v=_dBaaK15NDE&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=KIotH8dKMwg
youtube.com/watch?v=v8pmBdHzfJA
youtube.com/watch?v=WzYv5foyAS8
youtube.com/watch?v=VfkVkxVA3RM
youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

people are stupid, water is wet

I'm not surprised, but can you give some examples?

Artists definitely aren't doing themselves any favors by alienating half of their fanbase.

twitter.com/TRTS

fucking Tortoise for example

I mean sure I'm still gonna enjoy your shit, but this is just pure shit taste

Ferraro is memeing a bit as well
twitter.com/LIL_ICEBUNNY

"buzzfeed said trump is a racist so i cant vote for him" - That's pretty much how it goes

>half

lol

you're right, it's definitely more than half :^)

yea sure

then get off google you retarded faggot

There's literally nothing wrong with this. Different people have different world views. Clearly Trumpers need their safe spaces where dissenting opinion doesn't exist.
Believe it or not, some artists are principled people and put their principle over their income.
>calls Mexicans rapists and criminals
>not a racist
I just don't get it. I mean, from an outside perspective (not from the USA), it's clear he holds racist and misogynistic views.

I would start something political, but this is Sup Forums so I'll abstain

not all of them

>one of Ferraros tweets is just "kek"

Proof that he's the one forcing the "weird frontier" meme?

Fair enough; I'm sure someone else will take the bait.

>political views of musicians are left
wow how surprising

Why do people always misquote Trump on this? Didn't he say that he didn't rapists and drug-dealers coming over the border? How does that conflate to "all mexicans are rascist."

I mean don't get me wrong he's a horrid nationalist, which is pretty close to being racist, but they are different things.

Why are you
1. Surprised that most creative types are liberals
3. Actively searching for something like this?

Seems like you were looking for material to be smug about but instead you're mad that a lot of musicians don't think exactly like you. I hope I'm wrong so please explain?

where did number 2 go?

If popular vote is any indication it's actually less

Is he worried about Canadian rapists coming over?

And if they suddenly pretended like they weren't against Trump and continued to take money from Trump supporters you'd mock them. Admit it, you just want to whine.

last I heard they still weren't done counting. And they project that Trump will win the popular vote

I'll bite.

If you're not in this country illegally, then you should have nothing to worry about. The people Trump was referring to there were the illegals we are chock full of in this country. Chances are if you can't gain citizenship into America you probably have some kind of a criminal record.

Real talk tho
Do trump supporters actually expect a wall or did you guys just accept it as a lie

this so much.

a lot of liberals seem to think that it's perfectly sustainable to just keep all these illegals and continue letting in the same amount of immigrants, let alone afford to have more illegals coming in.

Here's the full quote:
>When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. [sic] They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
Adding the caveat "and some, I assume, are good people." hardly detracts from the thrust of the quote which is at least to claim the majority of Mexican immigrants are criminals and rapists, and is at most to claim that those "good people" are in a tiny minority.
I don't see any evidence he's just referring to illegal immigrants.

respect

I never claimed it was, but I think it's clearly racist to make a statement that paints the vast majority of Mexican immigrants to the united states as rapists and criminals. I'm not claiming it's racist to want to lower the rate of immigration, simply I think it's racist to claim that immigrants are criminals and rapists.
In fact I think it's highly dangerous language to use because it can encourage hate crime and give licence to racists and far right extremists. And on top of that it's not true, there is actually a lower percentage incarceration rate amongst immigrants than US born inhabitants to the USA.

their argument is usually "No person iz illegull :DDD"

He's referring to illegal immigrants because his plan -which he assumes the people at his rally already know- doesn't involve deporting any old Mexican only the illegal ones, you fucking overzealous idiot. And he's right to an extent. Obviously if everything was just peachy for them they wouldn't be coming here. I understand that some people want to get away from the poverty but there's a lot of bad people out there too. This stuff isn't complicated. I don't get why people jump to so many quick conclusions these days. Collective ADHD?

>Obviously if everything was just peachy for them they wouldn't be coming here
yes, because people having hard lives implies that they are bad

>you fucking overzealous idiot
This had been a civil thread up to this point, it's shame you had to ruin it.

ok,

1. that's because there's less immigrants in TOTAL than US born citizens, you have to look up the ratio for that argument (if there even is one)

and,

2. see It's like you're jumping into the middle of a story and assuming you know what it's about rather than reading from the beginning, which is what I'm sure a lot of Americans do these days. Kinda like how I can show this video and call Obama a sexist too:

youtu.be/WKYmiWiNqOw

alright, i apologize

i address that too and like i said if theyre not criminals i dont believe theres any reason they cant gain citizenship to america.

>i dont believe theres any reason they cant gain citizenship to america
well most of these people are uneducated workers who have neither the money to pay for visas nor the time to wait for one, as they have to feed their families
the people coming into america are not lazy

Then why is he only building a wall on the South border then? Because hes only talking about one type of immigrant you dumb fuck.

Answer me you cuck

I've read the context as reported by a pro-trump source and don't see where he makes it clear he's referring to illegal immigrants. So please show me where in that speech he makes it clear that the criminals and rapists he's referring to are illegal immigrants, and also show me data that shows that illegal immigrants are more likely to commit crime (all the data I've seen has shown that illegal immigrants are much less likely to commit crime for fear of deportation).
As far as I can see he's just stirring up racial hatred with speech like that.
Thanks.

Someone please answer me because it really makes or breaks my ability to understand why people voted for him

that's a decent argument, but it's not just mexico it's also Syria he's being especially anal about. also we don't have the same problem with Canada so it's not really of any concern to do that, im sure if we had the same influx coming from the north there'd be a border there too.

im not very experienced in having a family etc. but it's not that hard to get a Visa. I mean a good friend of mine who comes from Mexico only has to update his card and he'll be fine. He's "uneducated" too although he doesn't have a family to feed. I'm sure something could be worked out with the Link system here though. We have to make some sacrifices/work a little harder if we want to fix our own economy.

First of all, I never made the claim that immigrants commit more crimes, you did.

well i don't know where he said it to be honest, but i think it's a well known fact that he's not reinstating Jim Crowe laws or exterminating the Mexicans. I'm not even going to dig for a source on that because it's ridiculous. There is no way in hell that he actively said in front of all those people that ALL Mexicans are criminals and rapists. Accept it as an error.

I wouldn't call myself a Trump supporter but yeah I would assume he's going to follow up with that. That's not why I like him though. I like him because he seems most fit for the job over the other candidates, I guess I went off of aesthetics

that's what you get when you get all your music from the dumbfuck liberal hype machines like Pitchfork

>tfw all the artists you hold in high regard are either so underground that they don't bother with social media or so woke that they either don't care about Trump's victory or realize that he was the less terrible choice to go with

feels good tbqh

Being liberal doesn't excuse inciting divisiveness; don't pretend OP is angry because of their political leanings rather than their behaviour.

>also we don't have the same problem with Canada

Yes, we actually do. You just don't assume that we do because they're white.

Also the Syrian refugee thing is equally retarded considering that no Syrian refugee has ever attacked the US or done anything illegal, it takes 22 months to get approved and we only allowed in 60,000 when countries like Germany are in the millions.

can i get some kind of evidence or source that we have the "same problem" with Canada? Cuz frankly i don't believe you.

you do realize that the easiest way for terrorists to get into our country is through Syria right? Syria is dangerously close to the Gaza strip. You also realize that America is one of the most sought after and hated countries in the world, if not THE most hated country in the world, correct?

It's because Trump himself is a divisive person.

You're going under the assumption that Trump himself is a typical president candidate when he's not and that liberals are just butthurt bc he won, when really he's said and done some horrible shit that should disqualify him but somehow doesn't.

hurr durr every group of people on earth behaves in the exact same way and should be treated the exact same way

Nowhere near a justification to get sassy with yr fans.

>lol trump won't file his papers
>lol trump won't win the primaries
>lol trump won't win the presidency
>lol trump won't actually build the wall
>lol trump won't win a second term

>First of all, I never made the claim that immigrants commit more crimes, you did.
I, what?
I just think that for you to stand by what Trump said ("they're bringing crime, they're rapists"), then you ought to defend its veracity.
If you think what Trump said is false then why defend him?
>There is no way in hell that he actively said in front of all those people that ALL Mexicans are criminals and rapists. Accept it as an error.
I believe it was in his June 16, 2015 speech announcing his run for president. Clearly he doesn't say all Mexicans are criminals and rapists, but I think he says that a majority or disproportionately large section of Mexican immigrants to the USA are criminals and rapists.
I believe he may not really believe this, and I believe he may have misspoken. However, what I also believe is that if you say something like that and it doesn't represent your views then you should retract it and you should apologise for the damage you've done to the peoples you've defamed. Trump, as far as I'm aware, has never done this (a cursory googling of "trump apology for mexicans speech" reveals no such apology).
I also never claimed he would reinstate Jim Crowe laws or exterminate Mexicans. What he has talked about is mass deportations of undocumented immigrants. I've not made any particular judgement in this thread on whether I think that is a racist idea. What I have said is the kind of rhetoric that Trump has used in speeches when talking about immigrants is divisive and likely to stir up racial hatred amongst the population and inspire hate crimes.

>Syria is dangerously close to the Gaza strip.
What? Syria has a tiny border with Israel.

>spoonfeed me!

No.

>you do realize that the easiest way for terrorists to get into our country is through Syria right?

No you dumbass, the easiest way for terrorists to come into the US is to buy a plane ticket and come here. The refugee program is rigorous and takes a lot of time, they don't just let any Muhammad in.

>You also realize that America is one of the most sought after and hated countries in the world, if not THE most hated country in the world, correct?

Yes, because discriminating against 1.6 billion people will definitely solve that problem, fucking genius.

Don't pretend like his immigration standpoint is his biggest problem. He openly supports torture.
Pretty horrible that he got elected.

>people shouldn't complain about the things i like

>endorsed by KKK & racists/antisemetic/violent/etc ppl
>donald don't complain, just gently smugs
yeah, he's not racist at all. you don't fool anybody

>lol president trump won't actually repeal the term limit
>lol president trump won't actually make himself life president
>lol king trump won't actually invade china
>lol glorious leader the most exulted trump won't actually become the messiah
>lol his holiness trump won't actually merge his mind with skynet
>lol mecha-trump won't actually invade mars
>lol lord of death galactico trumpia won't actually destroy the galaxy

clinton has been not only endorsed but actively funded by people far scarier than the KKK, m8

and speaking of the klan, an an ex-klansman was one of clinton's biggest mentors

>"Mr. Trump and the campaign denounces hate in any form. This publication is repulsive and their views do not represent the tens of millions of Americans who are uniting behind our campaign," the Trump campaign said in a statement to CNN.

"they're bringing crime, they're rapists" =/= "Immigrants statistically commit more crimes"

>What I have said is the kind of rhetoric that Trump has used in speeches when talking about immigrants is divisive and likely to stir up racial hatred amongst the population and inspire hate crimes

and this is why I think people are too sensitive these days. I think anyone with sense will know that he didn't mean anything extreme by what he said. He kind of insulted Mexico but this is America for Christ's sake. Nobody is "damaged" by what he said and if they are they need to calm down. I'm sure he hurt a lot of people's feelings over that one comment, that's being taken WAYYY overboard, but seriously, people should get over it. Until he actually starts exterminating the Mexicans or deports legal immigrants I see nothing to be afraid of.

>No.
Okay then I don't believe you.

>No you dumbass, the easiest way for terrorists to come into the US is to buy a plane ticket and come here. The refugee program is rigorous and takes a lot of time, they don't just let any Muhammad in.

Choregraphing an actual plan to terrorize the US takes more time in the US than a 2 week getaway/vacation (See 9/11). It's something that takes a lot of time, effort, and planning. Gaining citizenship would make it a lot easier

>Yes, because discriminating against 1.6 billion people will definitely solve that problem, fucking genius.
it won't solve the problem, but hey what do i know let's just let anyone in fuck the borders let's build ISIS a fort while we're at it??

>He openly supports torture.
KEK

Haha, they seem to be forgetting that their purpose is to be musicians, and they usually fail to do a decent job at that if they are even a little bit famous these days.

Total mouthpieces, they're in denial, they cannot believe that the rest of the USA didn't want the most corrupt person to ever run for president as "madam president" with the lying media at her hundred year old back who consistently and compulsively try to ruin freedom and a good way of life.

It's a mind control tool, the media, and they fucking suck at using it, journalists are absolute shit at what they do.

>clinton has been not only endorsed but actively funded by people far scarier than the KKK

Like who? Unless they also openly kill/hate people different than them, I don't think you can compare the two.

Yeah, right after he tried to pretend he doesn't know who David Duke is.

>>spoonfeed me!

How many times do you think people actually go out of their way to find evidence to back up /your/ claims in an argument? A point left uncited is a point easily dismissed. If you're sure of your claims you ought to be able to put forth a strong case on their behalf, if not explicit proof. If you put forward a compelling argument and give access to facts or support, the likelihood of others seeing your point of view is tremendously increased, and so as such is the chance of someone else being able to empathise with your world view and even perhaps alter their own in turn. This chance is worth taking morseo if somebody is outright asking to be shown reasons to believe your claims.
Conversely, if you find yourself drawing blanks when attempting to argue or document your own points, you should be open to the idea that it's a potentially flawed claim and ask yourself how that claim formed in your mind, and adjust yourself accordingly rather than shrug your shoulders and refuse to address the absence of support for your claim, shifting the burden onto others.

The other person not doing these things is no justification for you not to; you should argue toward a resolution not towards a win. There is little use in arguing for the sake of arguing.

it's ok man, he's obviously still in high school. im basing most of my claims off of life experience and i just don't nearly see as many illegal Canadians at the places I work. Also, being able to speak our language is a huge plus anyway

Google it faggot. If you don't believe me, that's your fault not mine. If he said something like "I can't seem to find a source, could you link one?", that's entirely different.

If you don't think Canadians are bringing drugs over the border, you don't know what you're talking about.

If you didn't believe a claim I'd made, and I continued to refuse to back it up in favour of arguing tangents, why would it be your fault not to believe me?

I wanna add something to my post here My "source" if you will, and my reason for not believing in you, is my life experience. Out of all of the Trump haters, I assume that they're mostly very young, either piggybacking on to whatever their favorite celebrity or TV station tells them to believe, or they are in college.

Let me tell you something, when I turned 18 I decided not to go to college and pursue my dreams of making music for a living someday, preferrably with a band. And that is my right as a US CITIZEN to be able to do that if I want. Now it's been almost 4 years, and when you don't have connections from mommy and daddy, and you don't go to a big school, the world's not so nice to you. No experience, no trade for some bs i could care less about anyway. No contracting jobs will hire you as an apprentice, that's a joke. Grocery stores and fast food are usually part time these days because of our trash economy, not enough to support yourself. Out of all of the 20+ jobs I've taken since 2013, every single one has been me competing against non-english speaking mexicans that'll suck the fart out of our bosses ass for a penny. And do you know why that is? That;s because they have nowhere else to go, unlike me, with a family I can fall back on (for now). Do you think that's fair, that in America, because I chose not to put myself thousands of dollars in debt, and pursue my dreams, that I can't even hold a job where I can SPEAK to my fucking coworkers? Does that sound right to you? Because it doesn't to me. Oh and it's not just Mexicans either, Polish people too. I live in Chicago.

They're bringing weed while the mexicans are bringing coke and sometimes h

source: life experience again

>I assume that they're mostly very young, either piggybacking on to whatever their favorite celebrity or TV station tells them to believe, or they are in college.

Or maybe it's because Trump
>Wants Russia to hack the US
>Suggested for his fans to assassinate Hillary
>Has lied over 60% of the time according to politifact
>Disrespected veterans
>Disrespected the disabled
>Dodged the draft for Vietnam with fake Dr notes
>Has been bankrupt 6 times
>Wants to bankrupt US which will ruin the American dollar and our economy
>Promotes violence at rallies
>Has owned apartment complexes that were sued for denying housing to blacks
>Thinks Obama founded ISIS
>Wants to suggest unconstitutional policies
>Wants to kill civilians in other countries
>Wants to bring back torture
>Outsources his jobs for his businesses even tho he says he's against it
>Thinks climate change is hoax by the Chinese
>Is going to trial for the raping of a thirteen year old girl in December

Save your faggot ass sob story for someone else. This guy is unfit to be president and you're a fucking retard for supporting him.

>Unless they also openly kill/hate people different than them

they don't(at least not publicly), they just fund terrorist groups who do the killing for them.
look into the clintons' connection with the united arab emirates and then look into the connection between the united arab emirates and various islamic terrorist groups, including ISIS
you're gonna be pretty mindblown desu

and then there's the sizable bodycount of mysteriously deceased/killed investigators, intended witnesses, ex-partners etc. around clinton herself

>>Dodged the draft for Vietnam with fake Dr notes

how is this a bad thing

>and then there's the sizable bodycount of mysteriously deceased/killed investigators, intended witnesses, ex-partners etc. around clinton herself

Can I get some sorta supporting sources for this because I've heard it a lot but never alongside any backup
Genuinely curious, I'm not [citation needed] meming you

Because he also

>Disrespected veterans

So he's a hypocritical piece of shit.

you're a fucking retard with no sense of what it means to work hard and you believe anything the media throws at you. i don't even feel like refuting all of your stupid ass points. you're a fucking dumbass. end of story

>First of all, I never made the claim that immigrants commit more crimes
They do, educate yourself you stupid fuck or go back.

Then why did you include the two points so far apart as individual reasons?
Do you think avoiding the draft is a bad thing?

>i don't even feel like refuting all of your stupid ass points.

Because you can't faggot. Kill yourself you cvckservative.

>no sources
>most of them are proven wrong anyway
Really makes you think.

Being a hypocrite is a bad thing.

>I don't know what Google is, so you're wrong

Prove one of them wrong then. Do it faggot.

If you weren't such a pussy you'd share some of your story with me and why you think Trump is bad but instead you're shitting out points that are 75% proven wrong, matters of opinion, or media shilling. seriously, you don't work for a living do you?

i think you're confused

We're all hypocrites, you really can't hold that against people. Besides, how does disrespecting veterans while avoiding the draft in your younger years equate to noteworthy levels of hypocrisy? Not wanting to be forced into a war isn't a horrible stance, and you can have done so in the past while criticising people who actively chose to go to war without being a hypocrite for it.

>He still hasn't killed himself yet

You're annoying.

>instead you're shitting out points that are 75% proven wrong, matters of opinion, or media shilling

Then please, disprove two of them. Go ahead, I'll wait.

if there was a draft youd be avoiding it too you fucking pussy

>making excuses for Trump

>>Has lied over 60% of the time according to politifact
you believe in politifact whatever the fuck that is. as if there's really a website or team that went through everything he ever said and had an objective definition of what it means to lie. kinda shows your intelligence there.

absolutely not true, he's going to help our economy, he's a businessman. id much rather have him making international deals than weak ass Hillary

Not true. I can't "prove" this wrong so why don't you show me an example and ill attempt to debunk it?

Again, you're a huge pussy.

gotta lose some to win some. look at him now, don't think he's bankrupt or going to be anytime soon

youre taking things out of context again

Honestly, this is the ONLY thing I'll agree with you on:

That is the one thing I don't like about the republican party.

Oh, forgot to add

>Says that bombing Europe "isn't off the table"

I'd make the same "excuses" for anybody lambasted as hypocritical for the same reasons you gave, regardless of who they were. Smear doesn't become gospel depending who it's directed at.

Your claims aren't untouchable just because they are made against a man you dislike.

>Wants Russia to hack the US

lol

yeah, now that hillary's gotten elected you can't leave your house without seeing bloodthirsty trump supporters openly talking about wanting to kill her
oh, wait...

>Has lied over 60% of the time according to politifact

same goes for hillary
business as usual in political campaigns

>Disrespected veterans

not sure what you're referring to unless you're talking about john mccain who's a major league bullshitter
i though all veterans were baby-killing butchers anyway according to liberals, what do you care if he disrespected them?

not sure about this either

>Dodged the draft for Vietnam with fake Dr notes

isn't this a plus in liberal books?

business as usual in big business, don't make me recite that trite bit about 1 successful investment for every 10 failures

mhm

i don't think telling people that they should defend themselves when they get attacked by people from the other side(which has happened a frightening number of times during this campaign, and not to hillary supporters) really counts as promotion of violence

>Has owned apartment complexes that were sued for denying housing to blacks

fair enough but also a more complicated case than it appears when you just summarize it like that

>Thinks Obama founded ISIS

he played a big part in their rise, that's for sure

>Wants to suggest unconstitutional policies

as opposed to hillary, whose staff openly talked about ways to bypass the constitution in emails? not sure what you're talking about here either desu

>Wants to kill civilians in other countries

he has said nothing to suggest that
as opposed to hillary, who already has a considerable bodycount of dead civilians in other countries, in the US, in europe and in the middle east?

>Wants to bring back torture

probably just a bone thrown to the gung-ho crowd

>Outsources his jobs for his businesses even tho he says he's against it

blown out of proportion

pretty dumb thing to say on his part, but even expert climatologists are more split on the subject of climate change than most people realize

>Is going to trial for the raping of a thirteen year old girl in December

the lawsuit was an obvious way to affect the election and isn't very convincing once you actually look into it
the lawsuit was also dropped, by the way

>hasn't payed taxes in 30 years
>denies climate change
>thinks vaccines cause autism
>somehow thinks he's going to make mexico pay to build a wall around the US border
>is a retarded, immature, cocky, narcissistic egomaniac

honestly fuck off back to if you voted for trump and then kill yourself

>as if there's really a website or team that went through everything he ever said and had an objective definition of what it means to lie.

No, just everything he's ever said since running for pres, and that they use degrees of truth/lies for each statement. Check it yourself, they do it for other politicians too.

>absolutely not true

youtube.com/watch?v=6HWI4Y6GWNg

>Not true

youtube.com/watch?v=_dBaaK15NDE&t=1s

>Again, you're a huge pussy.

Pussy or not, that's not something a President should be doing.

>youre taking things out of context again

youtube.com/watch?v=v8pmBdHzfJA

"If she gets to pick her judges, there's nothing you can do folks. Maybe the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know. But I tell you what, that would be a horrible day..."

There's the full context. I'm not wrong.

>retarded
>narcissistic egomaniac

don't even understand the point of this post. it was slightly redundant, so what?

It's silly to lump an overwrought insult into a list of genuine concerns

"retarded" was a bit silly but i'm worked up. i am genuinely concerned about trump's narcissism though, and i don't think it's a good quality in a president

>same goes for hillary

No, politifact has her at a much lower number, Bernie's being the lowest.

>not sure what you're referring to unless you're talking about john mccain

Both McCain and Khan, the Muslim soldier who died in Iraq.

>not sure about this either

>business as usual in big business

Not really. Tons of successful business men have never gone bankrupt, let alone 6 different times.

>
i don't think telling people that they should defend themselves when they get attacked by people from the other side(which has happened a frightening number of times during this campaign, and not to hillary supporters) really counts as promotion of violence

youtube.com/watch?v=WzYv5foyAS8

"And if you see someone about to throw a tomato, just knock the hell out of them, would ya? And I'll pay for your legal fees."

Its not the same thing.

>he played a big part in their rise, that's for sure

No, he thinks Obama LITERALLY founded ISIS. youtube.com/watch?v=VfkVkxVA3RM

>he has said nothing to suggest that

youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM

>the lawsuit was also dropped, by the way

Fair enough.

I'm more concerned about Pence and the cancerous piece of shit career politicians he's surrounded himself with.

Yeah this is the real potential horror story

>"my bloody valentine trump"
>first link is "Donald trump enjoying shoegaze"
safe desu